Sign in to follow this  
"Night Court" reboot...

“The verdict is in and the ‘new-boot’ of Night Court is a hit! The series’ razor-sharp humor makes the show a weekly must-watch,” said Channing Dungey, Chairman and CEO, Warner Bros. Television Group. “We’re overjoyed that court will remain in session and return with new cases for season two. We’re so grateful to our colleagues at NBC, to the richly talented creative team led by Melissa Rauch, Winston Rauch, Dan Rubin, and John Larroquette, and to the stellar ensemble cast.”

I must have missed some episodes.  

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

I must have missed some episodes.  

:lol:

Very good point...

Episode five had a couple of funny lines, but all of them delivered by Larroquette...  That has been the process for the other episodes...

This episode was just annoying...  The prosecuting attorney was one of the two story lines and maybe it is me, but she just can't act herself out of a paper bag...  If this show continues on for more than two seasons, she should be replaced until the find someone good...  The other story line of Abby smelling like sausage and men soccer body odor because she lives above a German restaurant, was stupid...  And having the bailiff to help her find a new apartment?  Whatever...

I give new shows up to five episodes to hook me in as a must watch, but this has completely missed the mark...  Rauch can't carry the show as the lead and even the couple times that the court clerk on was just awful IMO...  Time to pull the plug on the reboot in my opinion...  I don't know, if it gets better this year or next, I might revisit it, but it isn't must see TV for me...

33 minutes ago, posty said:

Episode five had a couple of funny lines, but all of them delivered by Larroquette...  That has been the process for the other episodes...

This episode was just annoying...  The prosecuting attorney was one of the two story lines and maybe it is me, but she just can't act herself out of a paper bag...  If this show continues on for more than two seasons, she should be replaced until the find someone good...  The other story line of Abby smelling like sausage and men soccer body odor because she lives above a German restaurant, was stupid...  And having the bailiff to help her find a new apartment?  Whatever...

I give new shows up to five episodes to hook me in as a must watch, but this has completely missed the mark...  Rauch can't carry the show as the lead and even the couple times that the court clerk on was just awful IMO...  Time to pull the plug on the reboot in my opinion...  I don't know, if it gets better this year or next, I might revisit it, but it isn't must see TV for me...

Not just you my friend, She's terrible. Not much else to add to this---I'm only tuning in at this point cause my DVR doesn't have anything else on it for Tuesday.  It's that or and the Tuesday PTI for me to watch when I'm jogging. 

Dan's "Wait...I am the hero, it is about me" line reading did make me legitimately LOL.

32 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Dan's "Wait...I am the hero, it is about me" line reading did make me legitimately LOL.

Yeah that was one of them for sure...  Maybe he gets all the good lines because he is the only one that can deliver them well...

"Night Court (4.3 million viewers/0.5 demo rating) dipped for a fourth straight episode since its well-watched debut..."

Amazing that a show pulling in 4.3 million viewers is enough to give it a second season...