Sign in to follow this  
yupper

Watson or Tannehill

I've been going back and forth on these two. Tannehill has a great matchup but I worry about game script with this one and think that D. Henry (who I'm also going against this week) has another big game and Tannehill has a floor game and not a ceiling game. Watson on the other hand has a tough matchup and his defense is terrible so he may be throwing the ball a lot. He might be getting B. Cooks back which will help some. He could have a ceiling game but also could have a floor game. Who would you go with? Thanks for the advise!!

4pt TD

bonus on 300+ yards passing, bonus on TD over 50+ yards

Last time Watson played the colts he had 26 points 

if he gets Cooks back I would roll with him, Henry is going to dominate n

5 hours ago, stonewall said:

I'd roll Tanny, personally.

Can I ask you a question? 

I have the Packers in at def vs the Panthers , as you know the Panthers do have some solid playmakers, now the Packers def have been really good at home , they’ve even posted double figures at home a few times.  

But i also like the Pats def vs the Dolphins, I think the Dolphins lack at the playmaker positions. But beside that Chargers game haven’t really posted a lot of ff points on the road. 

Currently going with the Pack, what do you think? 

Thank you 

10 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Can I ask you a question? 

I have the Packers in at def vs the Panthers , as you know the Panthers do have some solid playmakers, now the Packers def have been really good at home , they’ve even posted double figures at home a few times.  

But i also like the Pats def vs the Dolphins, I think the Dolphins lack at the playmaker positions. But beside that Chargers game haven’t really posted a lot of ff points on the road. 

Currently going with the Pack, what do you think? 

Thank you 

I think GB has the safer floor but lower ceiling. Panthers should have all of their players back tomorrow, except CMac, and have averaged nearly 24 points/game in their last 5, including against KC, Vikes, Broncos, and TB. In my leagues defensive scoring system (which is pretty liberal), those defenses have all had single-digit days against the Panthers, except the Broncos last week....and they had a kick/punt return TD to give them 12 defensive points.

I'm personally rolling with NE for the upside, but not 100% confident. As you mentioned, besides that stellar game against the Chargers two weeks ago, they have been pretty pedestrian defensively. However, the Dolphins are really banged up offensively, and the Patriots are in a must-win if they want to keep their playoff streak intact. Putting my money on the Hoodie against a division rival with a rookie QB, but won't be shocked if they disappoint.

Good luck with whoever you decide to roll out.

5 hours ago, stonewall said:

I think GB has the safer floor but lower ceiling. Panthers should have all of their players back tomorrow, except CMac, and have averaged nearly 24 points/game in their last 5, including against KC, Vikes, Broncos, and TB. In my leagues defensive scoring system (which is pretty liberal), those defenses have all had single-digit days against the Panthers, except the Broncos last week....and they had a kick/punt return TD to give them 12 defensive points.

I'm personally rolling with NE for the upside, but not 100% confident. As you mentioned, besides that stellar game against the Chargers two weeks ago, they have been pretty pedestrian defensively. However, the Dolphins are really banged up offensively, and the Patriots are in a must-win if they want to keep their playoff streak intact. Putting my money on the Hoodie against a division rival with a rookie QB, but won't be shocked if they disappoint.

Good luck with whoever you decide to roll out.

Thank you. 

Went with the Pats.  

And good luck to you. 

17 hours ago, weepaws said:

Thank you. 

Went with the Pats.  

And good luck to you. 

Looking like the Packs mighta been the call after all. That goal line fumble by Bridgewater was horrendous.

We'll have to wait and see what the Pats can do....

Life as a ff owner. 

It’s all good, I’ll see what takes place the rest of tonight’s game, and see what the Pats def produces tomorrow. 

54 minutes ago, weepaws said:

It’s all good, I’ll see what takes place the rest of tonight’s game, and see what the Pats def produces tomorrow. 

GB ended up with 9 points in my league. Heck, the Panthers managed 7 points themselves.

Not bad....but will be looking for more, hopefully.

In my league the Packers had 5 points , based on my leagues scoring , their second worst point total at home this season. 

So we’ll see what happens tomorrow, but looking good 

Thank you. 

Good luck tomorrow. 

Went with Tannehill and it payed off. I won this week by 8 points. If I would've played Watson I would've lost by 3. Thank you everyone for your input. Greatly appreciated. Now back to the 'Ship to defend my title.

1 hour ago, yupper said:

Went with Tannehill and it payed off. I won this week by 8 points. If I would've played Watson I would've lost by 3. Thank you everyone for your input. Greatly appreciated. Now back to the 'Ship to defend my title.

I’m glad you made the right pick, and congrats 

11 hours ago, yupper said:

:cheers: