Sign in to follow this  
Byrdman5

Wk 15 start 2 .5 PPR

Guess I will ask it, starting to second guess...

need to start 2

McLaurin vs Sea 32nd. Currently starting but Seattle has actually been better against WR and have not given up a TD in 5 weeks. Noticeable Woods and Hopkins had bad games against them.

Dobbins vs Jax 29th. Seems like a clear start as my flex with 65% of snaps, But Gus or Jackson might vulture all TDs. Also starting Andrews may watch to diversify team.

Juju @Cin 15th. Had a good game last time these teams met 18.3, but with no Burrow I think this could be a game like when they played Cleveland week 6 and Ben won’t need to pass much.

Cooks @Ind 7th. Had 9 points last matchup. Tough matchup low probably he will catch a TD, but my opponent is starting Watson.

Davis vs Det 29th. Up and down and matchup is easy. But not sure the Lions will be competitive with Daniels at QB, so might be a Henry game.

Well laid out scenario.

I am playing against Scary Terry and am starting Gus the Bus, but would still say that Scary and Dobbins are your best plays.....but I like all of your options.

Good luck.

• Thanks 1

Wow tough one.  

Mclaurin and Juju.  

Good luck with your decision. 

• Thanks 1

Full panic mode switch players or just take my loss? I’m down 56.8
I’m contemplating starting Sony Micheal or Corey Davis over JK Dobbins to make my team more diverse since I have Mark Andrews. Also Jared Cook or Irv Smith in place of Mark Andrews. Or maybe just go Juju thinking my defense just turns the ball over a lot and Ben just slings it..

Can you start both Sony and Dobbins and fade Scary Terry? I only ask this because of the situation that you find yourself in. I like Scary this week, esp with Haskins back, but we have seen his floor recently too.

I wouldn't be afraid to have both Andrews and Dobbins starting for me. Should be a lot of fantasy points scored in that game for the Ravens, and I think that Dobbins offers that potential high ceiling that you need against Jax. We saw what Henry just did to them.

Since you are in hail mary mode,  Sony is that type of player. He's gotta know that he's been granted a golden opportunity this week, because of injuries, to ride or die for his future NFL security. It's dicey....and I would only recommend it if you truly need a miracle, but it sounds like you do. He's a former 1st rounder that is only 25 years old and should be well-rested. He could go 15/54/0 or 20/135/2.

Hail Mary.

• Thanks 1

Andrews, Juju, Michel. 

Hey OP good luck. 

• Thanks 1

I would still ride with JK and Scary. For TE if I were to switch Andrews at all it would be for Cook.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, stonewall said:

Can you start both Sony and Dobbins and fade Scary Terry? I only ask this because of the situation that you find yourself in. I like Scary this week, esp with Haskins back, but we have seen his floor recently too.

I wouldn't be afraid to have both Andrews and Dobbins starting for me. Should be a lot of fantasy points scored in that game for the Ravens, and I think that Dobbins offers that potential high ceiling that you need against Jax. We saw what Henry just did to them.

Since you are in hail mary mode,  Sony is that type of player. He's gotta know that he's been granted a golden opportunity this week, because of injuries, to ride or die for his future NFL security. It's dicey....and I would only recommend it if you truly need a miracle, but it sounds like you do. He's a former 1st rounder that is only 25 years old and should be well-rested. He could go 15/54/0 or 20/135/2.

Hail Mary.

I have Drake and Robinson starting as my main RB.

White is expected to play, so don’t think Sony has the upside. 

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

Andrews, Juju, Michel. 

Hey OP good luck. 

Thanks Weepaws, I can’t make up my mind on Juju and Dobbins. 

1 hour ago, JRCase27 said:

I would still ride with JK and Scary. For TE if I were to switch Andrews at all it would be for Cook.

Ya I’m really considering this with MT out and Jackson only throwing the ball 17 times each of the past 2 games.