Sign in to follow this  
SF Forty Niners

Week 15 F.U playoff edition

FU to myself for thinking D Carr would give me a jump start on week 15 Thursday Nite 

instead he gets 53 total yards 

hopeful his measly 2.12 points gets me through to the championship 

Agoholor 4.8 WR 

TE hunter 14.1

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, SF Forty Niners said:

FU to myself for thinking D Carr would give me a jump start on week 15 Thursday Nite 

instead he gets 53 total yards 

hopeful his measly 2.12 points gets me through to the championship 

Agoholor 4.8 WR 

TE hunter 14.1

Good run you had this year.....but, barring a miracle, time to start planning for next year. 

Draft Herbert....he'll be on all my teams.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stonewall said:

Really?  You'd pay a fraction of the draft capital and get basically the same mileage out of Lock.

1 hour ago, stonewall said:

Good run you had this year.....but, barring a miracle, time to start planning for next year. 

Yeah stone it will take miracle brother 

FU Adams

OFC I played against Jones, Diggs, Bills D and Slye.

Down 56.8, Need 2 miracles for a chance.

Need Watson or Kamara to do nothing. 
And Drake from last year show up.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Byrdman5 said:

FU Adams

OFC I played against Jones, Diggs, Bills D and Slye.

Down 56.8. Need 2 miracles for a chance.

Need Watson or Kamara to do nothing. 
And Drake from last year show up.

Good luck Byrdman

33 minutes ago, SF Forty Niners said:

Good luck Byrdman

Thanks you too.

I’m contemplating starting Sony Micheal or Corey Davis over JK Dobbins to make my team more diverse since I have Mark Andrews. Also Jared Cook or Irv Smith in place of Mark Andrews.

4 minutes ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

MVS (WR3) ghosting on me yet again. 

Thanks again jerk.

Yikes. Hate to hear it, boss.

Here's to hoping that the rest of your guys ball out.....:cheers:

F U to LAC WR K. Allen..  Only played like a THIRD of the snaps?!  😯  If you were THAT hobbled, you should have been Inactive.

29 minutes ago, Bills04 said:

F U to LAC WR K. Allen..  Only played like a THIRD of the snaps?!  😯  If you were THAT hobbled, you should have been Inactive.

I took out Allen just in time to put in Hunter Renfro.

It cost me a point 🤬

I could have really gotten out to a huge lead in two leagues, but Robby Anderson and Mike Davis decided to take a back seat to Curtis 'drops' Samuel.  Fock all 3 of them, and fock the Carolina coaching staff for designing their entire offense around a one week gimmick scrub

So many FU's already.  My God WTF is going on?

All of my WRs are completely MIA.  TY 'I always have huge games against Houston' Hilton.  Metcalf.  Evans.  Not sure they even have a target between them.  Oh, Metcalf now limping off the field.  great.

FU Jacksonville for being so pathetic that Robinson is irrelevant and Lamar will likely be pulled at half.

FU Tampa defense.  lol do you guys suck.  

Tom Brady and the Bucs offense. What's wrong with you guys ?

Lamar Jackson and the ravens offense. Stop being so damn efficient in the red-zone, I need more than extra points from Tucker :)

5 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Aiyuk, sleepwalking around out there, flash in the pan. Got his one catch for the day, ho-hum time for him.

It worked. Thank you!

20 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

It worked. Thank you!

😯it did! Now we just need more! Good luck. If he doesn't get it going more in 2nd half I'll get on him again, he looks kinda lazy today.

Just keeps getting better.  Evans FINALLY catches a ball, gets tackled at the 1, and gets injured.  Then, my idiot opponent's Fournette gets the TD.  

Oh, thanks for the miss Tucker you loser

I hope every member of Tampa's defense gets Covid

FU Cooper - at this point I'd be happy with a 4-25-1, but most of the time I don't even see you on the field.

Seriously - did anyone see him get injured or go off to the locker room

24 minutes ago, Showboat said:

FU Cooper - at this point I'd be happy with a 4-25-1, but most of the time I don't even see you on the field.

Seriously - did anyone see him get injured or go off to the locker room

He just made a catch for a whopping 4 yards. Two receptions for 9 yards now!

8 hours ago, Bills04 said:

Yeah I have him and Mike Thomas. This is the semifinal of my league and it’s not looking good. That being said, if I don’t get the championship in the league this year, it’s because I wasn’t thinking when I picked my 3 keepers: Mike Thomas and Derrick Henry were no-brainers that were good keepers (sadly couldn’t predict the Mike Thomas injuries), but I had Josh Allen as a late-round pick last year but kept DeShaun Watson instead... not that he has been a bad player, but I gave up a much earlier pick than if I had kept Josh instead.

And now I got Sanders and Goedert going..................this oughtta be interesting, I can kinda tell already that I should've played Drake-Sanders is a puker.

Henry. I know he gets his numbers, but why does he not get the ball everytime inside the 3 yard line. Tannehill has got more 1-3 yard td passes and runs. They ride Henry to the goal line but let someone else score. Pisses me off as now I am playing for 3rd next week. 

Some guy named Q. (?) Watkins just scored for Philly and is their leading receiver...............is a parent drunk when they name their kid Q?

Is Emanuel Sanders playing?  Seriously, I don't even know what number this has-been is

How nobody has given Adam '2 catch' Thielen a FU is odd.  Well, I guess anyone (except me) that has him has long been out of it.  

Can't believe I'm going to lose a game with Lamar, Waller, Evans, and Henry.  Thanks a lot Mike Davis and DK Metcalf.  

22 minutes ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

FU to whoever is calling PHI/ARI on FOX.

Is that Flavor Flav color commentating?

Ya IDK who this idiot is but my God is he awful.  

18 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Is Emanuel Sanders playing?  Seriously, I don't even know what number this has-been is

How nobody has given Adam '2 catch' Thielen a FU is odd.  Well, I guess anyone (except me) that has him has long been out of it.  

Can't believe I'm going to lose a game with Lamar, Waller, Evans, and Henry.  Thanks a lot Mike Davis and DK Metcalf.  

I'll tell you what I think of Thielen-I benched him today for Aiyuk! I don't know how, but he knew this whole year when I needed a decent game from a "top 10" WR like he's rumored to be-and he puked EVERY time! Maybe he knows I'm a Packer fan, I don't know, won't ever figure him out. But benching him has given me a chance to win, all I can ask. Good luck to you, it's not over 'till it's over.

And EFF Sanders, Goedert, and Eagle defense-looks like Sanders/Goedert are just "playing out the string" while Eagle defense just seems (making Murray look like GOAT) uninterested, maybe they're stoned...................big smoke-out before the game? Eagles have obviously cashed it in for the season-quitters.

17 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I'll tell you what I think of Thielen-I benched him today for Aiyuk! I don't know how, but he knew this whole year when I needed a decent game from a "top 10" WR like he's rumored to be-and he puked EVERY time! Maybe he knows I'm a Packer fan, I don't know, won't ever figure him out. But benching him has given me a chance to win, all I can ask. Good luck to you, it's not over 'till it's over.

I benched him in 2 leagues..  I've seen more than enough of his 3 targets per game.  Wonder where Axe Elf is to tell us how elite Thielen is?

• Like 1