Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Bills at Broncos: SAF Discussion

Just noticed on NOAA that they are forecasting pretty breezy conditions this afternoon....not horrible, at 9-18 mph with gusts to 28.

I'm supposing that the only possible implication might be for Tyler "Largemouth" Bass, who has a great matchup. I think Denver's kicker Brandon "Praying" McManus is out anyway, and their starting some dude named Russalino.

Just a head's-up.

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=39.74&lon=-104.992#.X95V-dhKi1s

Inactives

Bills: QB Jake Fromm, OT Jonotthan Harrison, S Jaquan Johnson, TE Tyler Kroft, DE Trent Murphy, RB T.J. Yeldon

Broncos: LB Mark Barron, LB Anthony Chickillo, WR Tyrie Cleveland, OT Demar Dotson, QB Jeff Driskel, DT Sylvester Williams

2 hours ago, stonewall said:

Just noticed on NOAA that they are forecasting pretty breezy conditions this afternoon....not horrible, at 9-18 mph with gusts to 28.

I'm supposing that the only possible implication might be for Tyler "Largemouth" Bass, who has a great matchup. I think Denver's kicker Brandon "Praying" McManus is out anyway, and their starting some dude named Russalino.

Just a head's-up.

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=39.74&lon=-104.992#.X95V-dhKi1s

Thanks for mentioning this. I have Bass...could swap him out for Succup in the dome at ATL. 🤔

Update: I made the swap. We’ll see how it goes. I hate having kickers (this league somehow voted to add them back in!!!) and guarantee I made the wrong move. 

Sorry to anyone facing Fant, he’s only having the game of his life because he’s facing me. It’s wild knowing I can alter space and time.

My Josh Allen was doing good until the "Las Vegas/mafia" refs decided to 'keep this game close' for betting purposes. Just like Allen asked the refs "how many times do we have to score"? What a JOKE...........I've heard that a lot of NFL refs are judges and/or lawyers.................well 3/4 of those "keep it close" SOB's should be SHOT.

11 garbage points for Singletary.  Fortunately, nobody with Singletary on their team made the playoffs anyway.

22 hours ago, uwmalcolm said:

Thanks for mentioning this. I have Bass...could swap him out for Succup in the dome at ATL. 🤔

Update: I made the swap. We’ll see how it goes. I hate having kickers (this league somehow voted to add them back in!!!) and guarantee I made the wrong move. 

Subbed out Bass for Succup. Bass had 12 and Succop has 2 at the half. FU to me! 😂