Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

phukeen NFL refs

This game tonight, they've taken 2 TDs away from the Bills just to keep the game close. NFL is getting as obvious as the NBA (I used to have season tix to Portland T-Blazers for years and seen it ALL) as to keeping games "interesting" for the bettors, this is Bu11$hit! What else can we expect since trump has been "president"  though? What a JOKE this whole year has been!

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

This game tonight, they've taken 2 TDs away from the Bills just to keep the game close. NFL is getting as obvious as the NBA (I used to have season tix to Portland T-Blazers for years and seen it ALL) as to keeping games "interesting" for the bettors, this is Bu11$hit! What else can we expect since trump has been "president"  though? What a JOKE this whole year has been!

The penalties were truly pathetic. One of the holding calls it was obvious no holding happened and the other was one of the softest calls in league history. As Josh Allen said, “how many times to have to score?”

• Like 1

On 12/19/2020 at 7:46 PM, Bad Mojo said:

Nice rant... 

I played against Diggs

So now Trump bet his money on the Broncos? 

Lol. 

On 12/19/2020 at 4:46 PM, Bad Mojo said:

Nice rant... 

I played against Diggs

So now Trump bet his money on the Broncos? 

Trump has no money, he's broke. He lives off other's investment's, never paying them back. Read the book "Commander in Cheat'> to find about Trump the Clown.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Trump has no money, he's broke. He lives off other's investment's, never paying them back. Read the book "Commander in Cheat'> to find about Trump the Clown.

Nope. The brain dead are falling over backwards to send him money to ruin our democracy and he gets to keep 80% of it.

• Confused 1

On 12/21/2020 at 12:54 PM, RepoPatrol said:

Nope. The brain dead are falling over backwards to send him money to ruin our democracy and he gets to keep 80% of it.

maybe he never had interest in truly overturning the election.   maybe he just wanted to raise a bunch of cash to take with him when he goes.