Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Panthers at Packers: S(at)NF Discussion

Inactives

Panthers: OG Dennis Daley, QB Will Grier, CB Natrell Jamerson, DE Austin Larkin, RB Christian McCaffrey, OT Aaron Monteiro, OT Russell Okung

Packers: DE Jonathan Garvin, CB Josh Jackson, QB Jordan Love, OG Simon Stepaniak, TE Jace Sternberger

I expect GB should blow out Carolina here.  We have Aaron Rodgers openly campaigning for MVP.  Carolina doesn't really have much to play for.  

That’s 5 games in a roll he’s scored a td.  

Rodgers seems to be liking his te more this season.  

This game is a total blowout.  Rodgers will have 7 one yard TDs.  Carolina apparently will go 3 and out every time since they insist on force feeding Samuel the ball.  

What this obsession with Curtis Samuel is I'll never know.  Guy's had 1 good game in his career, yet Carolina force feeds him every game.  I have to believe him and Teddy are lovers

Carolina needs to start containing that edge on their run defense.  Packers seem to get the corner anytime they want it.

The only question at this point is when Bakhtiari leaves with his weekly injury.

Bridgewater isn't putting enough zip on these throws.  That's why they're getting knocked down. 

Need to vent.  I'm so mad at myself when I follow these sites and their moronic weekly rankings.   Mike Davis probably not happening tonight.  I knew it too.  I second guess myself too much 

6 minutes ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

Need to vent.  I'm so mad at myself when I follow these sites and their moronic weekly rankings.   Mike Davis probably not happening tonight.  I knew it too.  I second guess myself too much 

If Panther's coaches have an ounce of sense (which is debatable), they will feed Davis some passes outta the backfield in the second half. Packers are worst in the league giving up receiving yards to RB's, after all.

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

Bridgewater isn't putting enough zip on these throws.  That's why they're getting knocked down. 

It's the gloves. Those can't be isotoners. 

48 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

What this obsession with Curtis Samuel is I'll never know.  Guy's had 1 good game in his career, yet Carolina force feeds him every game.  I have to believe him and Teddy are lovers

They're hoping that Samuel can fill the pass-catching role out of the backfield that McCaffery vacates.  Mike Davis is more of a bowling ball.  Samuel just isn't as good as McCaffery.

15 minutes ago, stonewall said:

If Panther's coaches have an ounce of sense (which is debatable), they will feed Davis some passes outta the backfield in the second half. Packers are worst in the league giving up receiving yards to RB's, after all.

If they had a clue they would have ridden him more in the first half.  Shorten the game while Davis is getting 4 ypc

It's really not hard to dump balls off to Davis, like they do CMac.  But again for some reason, every play is going through Samuel, who is absolutely humiliating himself out there.  Coaches should be fired on the spot

1 hour ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

And here we go.  Rodgers up to his stat hog 1yd TD bullsh!t.  Jones runs you all the way down the field, and Rodgers chucks it in.  Focking loser

I think I counted 9 one yard TDs so far this year. You're not wrong. 

I don't get why Packers are getting away from the run.  Panthers are obviously selling out to stop the pass.  Just keep taking what the defense is giving you.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Panthers score here just to make the game interesting.

7 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Jesus Christ on the cross, throw a f'n pass to Anderson already.  WTF? 

Feel your pain...have him in 2 $ leagues right now.

At least 4 receptions in every game, but the one he had tonight so far didn’t count because of a defensive penalty on GB.  Wtf. 

Rare to see a punt returned field a pint inside their 2.  Even more rare to see it work out for them.

So cool that this is the game that Adams’ streak of good games runs out on. Not an important week or anything.  

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Bad holding call on that Bridgewater fumble for a Panthers TD.

And warner says "easy call". They showed the replay for a nanosecond. It wasn't obvious at all.

Carolina keeps blitzing off the right tackle.  They need to throw to that vacated area.