Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Panthers at Packers: S(at)NF Discussion

12 minutes ago, uwmalcolm said:

So cool that this is the game that Adams’ streak of good games runs out on. Not an important week or anything.  

Usual fantasy playoff bust game from Rodgers.  I almost sat him for Phillip Rivers too just because he's does this to my dynasty teams every year.

Sad thing is if anyone bet Packers -8.5, they're probably going to lose their bet, and the Panthers were never even close to being in this game.

I think Ruhle did the old Madden strategy a bit too early there kicking the field goal on 1st down.

Special teams coaches suck nowadays.  There's 2:04 on the clock and the Panthers have 1 timeout.  Field the kickoff and run it out.  That'll get you to the 2 minute warning and you can basically end the game.

Packers are prone to throw for the 1st down in these spots to end the game.  Panthers might get this ball back if the receivers continue with the drops and lackadaisical route running.

Thats why they needed to kick with 2:08.  Problem is GB screwed up not fielding the kickoff that saved Carolina 40 seconds.

2 hours ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

Bridgwater is not a starting QB in the nfl 

I don’t know why they even got him.  Should have tanked (but I guess they weren’t going to beat out the Jets)