Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Browns at Giants: SNF Discussion

Inactives

Browns: WR Marvin Hall, S Andrew Sendejo, CB Robert Jackson, LB Mack Wilson, G Wyatt Teller, DE Joe Jackson

Giants: QB Daniel Jones, CB Darnay Holmes, WR Donte Pettis, OL Kyle Murphy, OL Jackson Barton, DL RJ McIntosh, LB TJ Brunson

It looks like I’m going to be bounced from the playoffs this week, so now I’m just watching for the love of the game (and gambling)

I know there has to be rules against it, but if I was an NFL player, I'd definitely try to secretly date the female refs to try and get an edge on the calls.  Only problem is that could pretty easily backfire on you.

Giants don’t realize what they are capable of in the red zone. They keep going for it on 4th down when they have no chance instead of taking the points. They left at least 6 points on the board in the first half for no good reason. Wow, does the NFC East stink this year.

If at the beginning of the day I suggested... take a drink everytime you see that “Daddy!” (He’s in the service, hiding behind the Christmas tree to surprise her”

Well, you’d be similar to me right now 

Colt Mc

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Giants don’t realize what they are capable of in the red zone. They keep going for it on 4th down when they have no chance instead of taking the points. They left at least 6 points on the board in the first half for no good reason. Wow, does the NFC East stink this year.

Doesn't help that Colt McCoy has under thrown two sure TDs as well.

1 minute ago, jrbdmb said:

Wow, about as much interest in this thread as in the game. What a snoozefest.

At least we have the scintillating Steelers - Bengals matchup to look forward to in the Monday Night spotlight.

Al Michaels wasn't able to sportscast, due to COVID restrictions.  (Likely within 6' of someone that tested positive..)