Sign in to follow this  
dogcows

Week 15 Thank U thread

Counterweight to the F U thread.

Mike Thomas out to injury, Keenan Allen only got me 2 pts, so thanks to: Savon Ahmed, Marvin Jones Jr., and J.D. McKissic for getting way more points than expected and helping me make it to the finals next week.

Lamar Jackson....finally coming through, when it matters the most.

Ryan Tannehill first foremost. 

I stacked him with Corey Davis and because of injuries I had no choice but to start David Johnson. 11 catches for 106?! Great time for DJ to have his best game of the season.

Thank you Mahomes, thank you Henry, thank you David Johnson, thank you Mike Evans, thank you Aiyuk, thank you Cory Davis! So thanks my team!

Sorry Melvin for not starting you but we’re good!

Thank you Jesus , I won my playoff matchup, now off to  the championship. 

• Like 2

THANK YOU to Calvin Ridley! Not just for Sunday but for being a stud all season long! After owning Chris Godwin last year I think it's safe to say he's this year's Chris Godwin. A #2 WR in title only. Also a big thank you to Younghoe Koo. Getting double digit points every week from your K is such a great feeling and I never have to worry one bit when he steps up for a FG from 50+ yards out. Next week will be a bit tricky (@ KC) but there's no way I can bench him now. 

High points on the week thanks to FINALLY pulling the perfect roster with some hail marys that hit

Hurts, DeAndre, AB, Ekeler, Wilson, Taylor, Ebron, Bass, Buffalo

14 hours ago, weepaws said:

Thank you Jesus , I won my playoff matchup, now off to  the championship. 

Amen brother 

good for you congrats 

I’m playing for 3rd 

after leading regular season all year 

but hey that’s why it’s called a game 

congrats good luck go get it weepaw

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SF Forty Niners said:

Amen brother 

good for you congrats 

I’m playing for 3rd 

after leading regular season all year 

but hey that’s why it’s called a game 

congrats good luck go get it weepaw

Thank you very much. 

Good luck to you also. 

• Like 2

Some people have tried the pre-emptive FU.  I'm gonna try the pre-emptive thank you.  Thank you Ben for having a career game tonight and taking out all your frustrations of having a 2-game skid with virtually no running game support on the hapless Bengals by setting for the single game TD passing record (and not just being satisfied with tying the record with 7, but going for 8).

50 minutes ago, Showboat said:

Some people have tried the pre-emptive FU.  I'm gonna try the pre-emptive thank you.  Thank you Ben for having a career game tonight and taking out all your frustrations of having a 2-game skid with virtually no running game support on the hapless Bengals by setting for the single game TD passing record (and not just being satisfied with tying the record with 7, but going for 8).

:nono:

Playing against him tonight, but with a good lead. I can spare 4 TD's....but that's about it.

3 hours ago, Showboat said:

I'm gonna try the pre-emptive thank you.

I think this already has a name--it's called "counting your chickens before they hatch."

5 minutes ago, LoOnAtIk said:

Am I the only one that had to start David Johnson this week lol?

You may be the only team with David Johnson to make the playoffs.

11 minutes ago, LoOnAtIk said:

Am I the only one that had to start David Johnson this week lol?

Nope....fired him up over Gallman, when I found out the The Duke was out.

Very pleased, of course....but beyond frustrated that it took those imbecile coaches (and Watson) 15 weeks to figure out that he's a pretty darn good receiving back. Just really hard to figure.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AxeElf said:

You may be the only team with David Johnson to make the playoffs.

My dynasty team of CMC, MT, OBJ, and David Johnson is in the super bowl. Thanks to Tannehill, Kelce, and contributions from Antonio Gibson, as well as WW adds in Cole Beasley and Corey Davis. 

12 hours ago, stonewall said:

Nope....fired him up over Gallman, when I found out the The Duke was out.

Very pleased, of course....but beyond frustrated that it took those imbecile coaches (and Watson) 15 weeks to figure out that he's a pretty darn good receiving back. Just really hard to figure.

My opponent needed 5 points out of Gallman to beat me. Or if the GMen had scored more than 7 points. Loving the Giants right now.

24 minutes ago, RepoPatrol said:

My opponent needed 5 points out of Gallman to beat me. Or if the GMen had scored more than 7 points. Loving the Giants right now.

Congrats on the win. Gallman was money there for about 5 weeks or so, but really faded recently.

Bad for owners, but great for those playing against him.

7 hours ago, LoOnAtIk said:

My dynasty team of CMC, MT, OBJ, and David Johnson is in the super bowl. Thanks to Tannehill, Kelce, and contributions from Antonio Gibson, as well as WW adds in Cole Beasley and Corey Davis. 

Congrats and good luck.