Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

Everything week 16 Championship game.

Who's in?

Set your lineups. Brag. Ask questions. If you made it, chime in with any and everything.

I'm in. Had a good season. Both game's week 15 were a rematch of last year. Now so is a championship rematch. (Hopefully with a different ending). My team didn't even show up last year.

A little help would be appreciated from you guy's. Who to play at QB. The guy that got you there Russell Wilson. Or the kid's that actually scoring points Jalen Hurts?

Wilson had a tough game vs  the Rams in their first metting , I’m going with Hurts. 

Good luck with this tough decision.  

And congrats on making it to the championship 

23 hours ago, Kopy said:

A little help would be appreciated from you guy's. Who to play at QB. The guy that got you there Russell Wilson. Or the kid's that actually scoring points Jalen Hurts?

I have the same dilemma, except Herbert instead of Hurts.   Wilson didn't really get me here though, I traded for him in a package with Rodgers and I think Rodgers has outscored him every week since.

Not sure what to do in your situation, at first I was going to say Wilson, but didn't realize the numbers Hurts put up last weekend...and playing the Cowboys.  I feel like I would probably lean Wilson but that's a tough one.

While I was able to light up the scoreboard this week thanks to my WRs, TE, and QB, my RBs are limping badly and I'm going to need to roll with 1 or two waiver wire guys. Luckily for me, there are a few tasty options out there. What do you guys recommend? Currently Rostered (Start 2 - limit 4 RBs + 1 IR slot): Miles Sanders, Lynn Bowden, Mixon (IR), Ronald Jones (IR), Myles Gaskin (IR). 

I'm not sure who will still be on IR come game-day, but I'm assuming Mixon is being held out for the rest of the year. Waivers run tomorrow, so I'm thinking that I need to drop Bowden and Mixon and pick up 2 of these guys. Would love to see how you have them ranked. Here's how I rank them for pickup priority:

Le'Veon Bell (Pretty sure Edwards-Helaire is out, so it's the Bell show?)

Tony Pollard (Would have him higher, but I'm feeling like Zeke has a good chance of playing?)

Salvon Ahmed (Wow...kid went off, but does Gaskin come back in time to make it a muddled mess?)

Benny Snell 

Zack Moss

Started 1-5. 
Won 8 of 9 since. 

At QB I have Brady and Hurts to choose from. Starting Brady worked out last week. Him vs the Lions D is enticing. 
Folks are Gaga over Hurts, but it’s tough to depend on him based off 2 games. 

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I have the same dilemma, except Herbert instead of Hurts.   Wilson didn't really get me here though, I traded for him in a package with Rodgers and I think Rodgers has outscored him every week since.

Not sure what to do in your situation, at first I was going to say Wilson, but didn't realize the numbers Hurts put up last weekend...and playing the Cowboys.  I feel like I would probably lean Wilson but that's a tough one.

Hurts. 

4 hours ago, dpbuddha said:

While I was able to light up the scoreboard this week thanks to my WRs, TE, and QB, my RBs are limping badly and I'm going to need to roll with 1 or two waiver wire guys. Luckily for me, there are a few tasty options out there. What do you guys recommend? Currently Rostered (Start 2 - limit 4 RBs + 1 IR slot): Miles Sanders, Lynn Bowden, Mixon (IR), Ronald Jones (IR), Myles Gaskin (IR). 

I'm not sure who will still be on IR come game-day, but I'm assuming Mixon is being held out for the rest of the year. Waivers run tomorrow, so I'm thinking that I need to drop Bowden and Mixon and pick up 2 of these guys. Would love to see how you have them ranked. Here's how I rank them for pickup priority:

Tony Pollard (Would have him higher, but I'm feeling like Zeke has a good chance of playing?)

Salvon Ahmed (Wow...kid went off, but does Gaskin come back in time to make it a muddled mess?)

Benny Snell 

Zack Moss

Exactly 

11 minutes ago, Candygram4Mongo said:

Started 1-5. 
Won 8 of 9 since. 

At QB I have Brady and Hurts to choose from. Starting Brady worked out last week. Him vs the Lions D is enticing. 

Hurts. 

22 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Hurts. 

Hurts was the other guys’ dilemma, not mine.  Wilson or Herbert lol?

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Hurts was the other guys’ dilemma, not mine.  Wilson or Herbert lol?

Sorry. 

Thank you for straightening me out . 

I would go with Hebert.  

It is tough to change my starters so I am sitting Gordon, Bernard and Coutee.

10 hours ago, dpbuddha said:

Benny Snell 

Zack Moss

I think this is an accurate ranking assuming Elliott and Gaskin play.  If Gaskin doesn't play, I feel like I'm kinda leaning Ahmed over Pollard

8 hours ago, Candygram4Mongo said:

It really isn’t.

Hurts> Herbert, Murray, and wayyy over Taglioviolouuoiula.

15 hours ago, Candygram4Mongo said:

Started 1-5. 
Won 8 of 9 since. 

I kinda agree with this this.   Hurts would be a good option if you had been streaming, but I think it’s tough to start him over the top 10 or so.   He also may be worth a shot if you’re a big underdog as I could see him going off,but I could also see him putting up a dud.  Never know what’s gonna happen in those NFC East divisional games.

• Like 1

Seeing a lot of QBs which I agree with. I am rolling with RB Fournette thus week against Detroit. 5hink he'll.jave a.prettu good game.

I’m not normally a “who should I start” guy, but could use some advice.  Have to start 2 RB’s.  Have Kamara, and here are my options for #2:

1. Darrell Henderson

2. Mike Davis against a tough WFT D.

3. A potentially less than 100% Gibson (if he plays).

Thoughts?

If Gibson is playing, he’s the right pick n

If not Davis. 

Holy smokes-just snagged Kittle of waivers, do I play him (PPR league) or Goedert? Will Goedert playing help my Aiyuk-or should I bench him for TD-dependent Thielen, or Diontae as my #2 WR? Weepaws? Or anybody? Thanks guys, congrats on making it HERE, good luck to all of you, and above all MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I would play Kittle. 

Really like D Johnson   

And good luck to everyone with players going in today’s Vikings vs Saints game. 

Merry Christmas. 

Been performing pretty well all season in my biggest cash league.  Its a 12 team .5 PPR with 3 WRs and no flex.

QB Murray

RBs Cook, Drake, Akers (out), Mixon (out), Bernard, Booker

WR Hopkins, Ridley, Gage, Crowder, Meyers

TE Fant, Hurst

DST Rams, Bucs 

K Fairbairn

I'm out of FAB so gotta roll with this.  I am invested in the Cards and the Falcons this week.  KC is good against the pass so its gonna be tight for me.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm in 2 championships and playing for 3rd in my other.  Lineups are pretty set, but a few decisions are still driving me crazy.

Metcalf or Thielen.  Metcalf's matchup is awful, but Thielen has flat out sucked with his 3 targets a week.

J. Robinson or J Wilson.  If Robinson plays I'll go with him, but sucks that Wilson plays on Saturday.  I could get burned.  Guess I could fall back to James Connor.  Ugh

I cannot believe I made the finals in my big money league.  My first 5 picks were:  Thomas, Mixon, Golloday, Connor, Marlon Mack.  These are the scrubs I got:

Murray

Robinson/Wilson/Connor

David Johnson

Robby Anderson

Manny Sanders

Waller

Good luck to everyone this weekend!

Ppr I would go with Metcalf , non Thielen. 

I would go with J Wilson over Robinson, Robinson sounds like he’ll be very limited.  

Per my league's scoring. Hurts gave me 25 pts. Wilson scored 22.10

So I did get an extra 3.