Sign in to follow this  
TheUsualSuspect

Steelers at Bengals: MNF Discussion

Looks like we'll see a combination of Benny Snell, Anthony McFarland and Jaylen Samuels tonight, although it's difficult to get excited about any of them.

Need in the neighborhood of 100 and a TD from Juju in one league.

Need Boyd not to score 50+ in another.

I need a career game from Ben - something like 6 TDs and 300+ yards ought to do it.  I could get by with only 4 TDs if the Steelers D can pull off a pick-6.

I need 53 from Diontae and Stephen Tuitt.  Hopefully they don't combine for 15 in the first quarter and I can don't need to sweat it.

Put a little taste on Finley over 16.5 completions.  I don't think the Bengals have any other qbs available, so it's not like they'll pull him so i think if he survives the game, he should be good for about 8 garbage time completions in the 4th quarter alone.

31 minutes ago, nobody said:

Put a little taste on Finley over 16.5 completions. 

Love it.

PIT is not that great, especially as of late.

24-13, Gobble up those points and go UNDER.

Inactives

Steelers: RB James Conner, QB Josh Dobbs, SS Antoine Brooks, DT Isaiah Buggs, OLB Cassius Marsh, OG Kevin Dotson

Bengals: PK Randy Bullock, QB Brandon Allen, LB Logan Wilson, OL B.J. Finney, OL Alex Redmond, OL Keaton Sutherland

I would like to see some Anthony MacFarland.  I invested in him in dynasty, and want to see if he shows signs of being worth holding on to.

Finley faked out his own team with the hard count.  Came out with the turbo turbo hard count and then the hurry hurry.

Boyd might have concussed himself on that whiplash hitting his helmet on the turf.

That should've been a fumble by Juju, but it was also a helmet to helmet hit.  One of the few that should be called.

Just now, nobody said:

That should've been a fumble by Juju

I’m surprised they blew the whistle I thought the new rule was to let them play if it’s close.

Yeah, time for this Juju crap to stop. Why does every recent Steeler receiver have to turn into an *sshole diva?

• Like 1

The Steelers are falling apart. They sure don’t look like a team that started 11-0 to me. Did Ben do something to p*ss off all his teammates? I am seeing Cincy defenders breaking on his throws with more enthusiasm than his own receivers. His center won’t even snap him the ball. This team can only win through defense it appears.

Just now, dogcows said:

The Steelers are falling apart. They sure don’t look like a team that started 11-0 to me. Did Ben do something to p*ss off all his teammates? I am seeing Cincy defenders breaking on his throws with more enthusiasm than his own receivers. His center won’t even snap him the ball. This team can only win through defense it appears.

Juju gave a team that didn't have anything to play for motivation by challenging their manhood.  Maybe now that they blew up Juju they'll consider the score settled.

What is going on with the refereeing in this game? Three head hits and none of them called. #44 Frank Leblanc, gave the Steelers 3 bad spots in a row. He actually walked diagonally to mark the spot. This guy is either inept or in the bag.

Getting chippy.  Roethlisberger with a terrible throw.  Bring on the Duck!

Then the frustration by the Steelers boil over and hit the guy 3 steps out of bound.

Steelers haven't figured out the Bengals are going to run on 90% of their first downs yet.

What is Finley doing with his mouth?  He seems to be doing this permanent teeth grinding grimace for some reason.

5 minutes ago, RepoPatrol said:

What is going on with the refereeing in this game? Three head hits and none of them called. #44 Frank Leblanc, gave the Steelers 3 bad spots in a row. He actually walked diagonally to mark the spot. This guy is either inept or in the bag.

If the Steelers already clinched a playoff spot and are playing uninspired ball, they would be better off just playing 2nd-stringers and save the starters for the playoffs. I thought Tomlin was supposed to be a motivational coach... guess we will see if he can turn them around with a halftime speech or something.

And the refs have nothing to do with how terrible the Steelers are playing right now.

26 minutes ago, nobody said:

I heard Griese say something about dancing on the logo and I looked it up.  Dude is asking to get annhilated.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/juju-smith-schuster-dances-on-bengals-logo-despite-backlash-ahead-of-monday-night-football/

I am a Steelers fan. JuJu is known as a good guy. That is some jackass look at me crap right there. 

2 minutes ago, LoOnAtIk said:

AFC is setting up to be showdown between Chiefs and Bills. I think the Steelers are frauds.

If the Steelers lose this, they certainly won’t get a break with easy teams the last 2 weeks: Browns and Colts are both playoff contenders.

Idiot just gave the ball back to the Steelers who were about to punt with an over the top taunt.

Some Stupid ass Steeler receivers were dancing on the bengals logo before the game.  Tomlin should have benched them. 

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

Idiot just gave the ball back to the Steelers who were about to punt with an over the top taunt.

I want to see somebody flatten that guy. 

13 minutes ago, nobody said:

What is Finley doing with his mouth?  He seems to be doing this permanent teeth grinding grimace for some reason.

Gary Busey school of QBing

wow this is focking crazy. Ben is obviously broken. The fact that he can't or won't throw the ball long is causing the bengals to not even bother covering deep routs. 

Only problem is I needed Pittsburgh to be winning in the 4th so Bengals would have to throw.  Focking Juju got me... :lol:

Samuels runs out of bounds on 3rd down going on 4th down with 16 seconds left.  These guys didn't come to play tonight.

16 minutes ago, frank said:

I am a Steelers fan. JuJu is known as a good guy. That is some jackass look at me crap right there. 

Apparently, this has been going on for a few weeks. Tomlin should have put a stop to that. 

Steelers are -10 for the 2nd half.  Normally that would be a no brainer, but juju is probably going to go pretend to take dump on a bengal hat or something at halftime and make sure they stay fired up.

...and after 5 weeks of jack squat, Bernard shows up against the Steelers....after I dropped him, of course.

Sure coulda used those 16+ first half points.

• Like 1