Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Made it to the ship?

Check in here. Tell us about it. 

I won back to back championships in my 50 dollar league and I was confident with the team I drafted. Then I started out 0 and 4. In a league where the average score is between 150 and 180 I had 4 straight games where I lost by an average of 230 points. Back to back weeks I had the league high record score broke against me. Kept on plugging. Trading. Working the wire. I am on a 5 game win streak that just saw me knock off the top team and I am on to play the top team from the other bracket who limped into the ship on the back of giovanni bernards unlikely night.  I'm a 15 point favorite going into the championship game. First time quite literally all year I am not the underdog.  

Congrats, and good luck. 

• Like 1

Yep, in my $1500 winner-take-all league.  Was 12-1 in the regular season, had a bye in the 1st round, and won this weekend to advance.

Might regret it, but rolling with Hurts over Lamar this weekend, who I’ve used all year.

6 minutes ago, makindollaz said:

Yep, in my $1500 winner-take-all league.  Was 12-1 in the regular season, had a bye in the 1st round, and won this weekend to advance.

Might regret it, but rolling with Hurts over Lamar this weekend, who I’ve used all year.

I'm rolling hurts too but over Tannahill. Hurts could run for 200 yards against dallas. 

Had two $250 teams in contention, only one in the 'ship.

So I'm guaranteed either a $900 or $1800 payday, with an additional $300 if I win the 3rd place game in the other.

Considering I'm only in for $640 in this COVID waste of a year, I'll chalk it up as another profitable season.

8 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

<_<

lost one by 1 pt

lost another by 2.5

Help is available.

National Suicide Hotline

1 800 273 8...

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Wasn’t looking good, opponent had Ebron and I had Johnson last night. Won by 2-3 

Congrats, and good luck n

4 hours ago, makindollaz said:

Congrats and good luck. 

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Had two $250 teams in contention, only one in the 'ship.

So I'm guaranteed either a $900 or $1800 payday, with an additional $300 if I win the 3rd place game in the other.

Considering I'm only in for $640 in this COVID waste of a year, I'll chalk it up as another profitable season.

Congrats, and good luck

Woohoo!  Made it to the final dance!  :pointstosky:

I was worried after week 6 with a 3-3 record, but went 6-2 after that.  Fortunately the 4th place team who squeaked into the playoffs knocked out the top team in the semi's so I'm hopeful, especially after setting a season high score this past weekend.  It was basically a two-horse race at the end of the season before #1 seed tanked, so the odds are definitely in my favour now.  But any given Sunday, right?  

Can't say the payout will be anywhere near as good as the OP, but I'll take it.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cretins said:

Woohoo!  Made it to the final dance!  :pointstosky:

I was worried after week 6 with a 3-3 record, but went 6-2 after that.  Fortunately the 4th place team who squeaked into the playoffs knocked out the top team in the semi's so I'm hopeful, especially after setting a season high score this past weekend.  It was basically a two-horse race at the end of the season before #1 seed tanked, so the odds are definitely in my favour now.  But any given Sunday, right?  

Can't say the payout will be anywhere near as good as the OP, but I'll take it.  

Congrats, and good luck. 

Just gonna ride the Mahomes and Henry train to Paydirt hopefully. 

Team I’m playing scrapped to get into the finals out of 12 teams but we’ll see what happens.

Opportunity Knocks (underrated movie with Dana Carvey), Think I'm gonna roll with Jeff Wilson and Emanuel Sanders to bring home the bacon. No need to wish me good luck Weepaws, I rely on skill to win...

42 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Opportunity Knocks (underrated movie with Dana Carvey), Think I'm gonna roll with Jeff Wilson and Emanuel Sanders to bring home the bacon. No need to wish me good luck Weepaws, I rely on skill to win...

I am thinking of rolling with wilson also over Robinson who is gimpy and Gibson who is also gimpy. 

45 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Of course. 

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

I am thinking of rolling with wilson also over Robinson who is gimpy and Gibson who is also gimpy. 

Without question I would play a healthy Wilson over two gimps. 

Did 3 leagues this year money wise (much lower than normal).

1.) A complete washout. 4 of top 5 picks were either hurt or did nothing while I had them and I held on to some dudes too long. Still missed the playoffs by 20 points

2.) Second league was and auction league and I was scoring a ton of points all year but had a ton scored on me. Made it into the 4 seed on the tiebreaker and then pasted the #1 dude this week 177-125 (Josh Allen, Stefon Diggs, Aaron Jones, Darren Waller, Mike Evans, JK Dobbins)

3.) Third league I was struggling for the longest time and was at 3-6. First 7 games guys averaged 105 points against me and I was averaging 99 (boosted by one ridiculous score week). Last 7 games my luck shifted- I averaged 106 points a game and my opponents averaged 92 points. Additionally, Derrick Henry woke up for me and I got away from the Big Ben/Cam Newton merry-go-round when someone dropped Tannehill. I have Diggs there as well along with Keenan Allen. And I swiped Gallman and McKissic off the waiver wire to patch up my mess of a 2nd running back. Rattled off 5 straight wins down the stretch and got the 4 seed and then beat the #1 guy in the league by 30 points this past weekend.

So I'm going to win back more than what I paid in with 2 leagues and basically almost make this year a wash if I take 2nd both places and make money a little bit if I finish 1st. So it's a win

Bam. I won the ship thanks to Josh Allen. 3rd year in a row winning it. Drafted mahomes 3 years ago. Lamar jackson last year and Josh allen this year. Qbs have been very very good to me.  

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

Bam. I won the ship thanks to Josh Allen. 3rd year in a row winning it. Drafted mahomes 3 years ago. Lamar jackson last year and Josh allen this year. Qbs have been very very good to me.  

Congrats!

That's usually how I win it all when I do, getting the QB that goes off.

Peyton Manning that big year he had in Denver was a very good season for me

• Like 1

Hell of a year, made it to 3/3 finals:

14 team dynasty league, no money, had a chance for a threepeat, lost to the Kamara owner by more than what Kamara scored :cry:

17 team guillotine league, $340 on the line, lost to the Kamara owner by more than what Kamara scored :cry:

10 team standard league, $50 on the line, this league has been the bane of my FF existence the last half dozen years or so but pulled out the win  :first:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

Yes congrats