fandandy

What is your favorite show that most have never heard of?

35 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Fixored.

Must of focked up when I did a search for it b4, see it there now, oh well still good show looking forward to season 3

44 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Must of focked up when I did a search for it b4, see it there now, oh well still good show looking forward to season 3

Great show. Great character. Definitely looking forward to next season. :thumbsup:

Doc Martin is another.  

Martin Clunes was in Warren.  It had potential but got canceled after season 1.  Anyway, he is best known for his role as Doc Martin.  I'm at season 3 and really enjoying it.

Backstrom. I watched it in real time, and I'm going through a re-watch.

13 episodes. That's it. Aired on FOX in 2015. Rainn Wilson (The Office) is a racist (by some metrics), drunk, slob of a hero cop, solving crimes. Most reviews called it House, with police. FOX, in it's inimitable fashion, aired the episodes out of order, so it can be confusing at times. Rainn Wilson carries the show pretty well, and it sucks it didn't get a longer run.

Stanley tucci : searching for Italy 

On 6/3/2021 at 10:53 PM, fandandy said:

Doc Martin is another.  

Martin Clunes was in Warren.  It had potential but got canceled after season 1.  Anyway, he is best known for his role as Doc Martin.  I'm at season 3 and really enjoying it.

Middle of season 9 now and enjoying it.  Really a good show.  I had to get an Acorn account through Prime to keep watching as the Roku channel stopped carrying it.  

8 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

Stanley tucci : searching for Italy 

It's right there.  Looks like a boot.  :dunno:

He seriously has very little excuse with the availability of Mapquest.  <_<

• Like 1

The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.

Was on Friday nights with something called The X-Files...  First seasons for both, though Brisco only stuck around for one year...

Warehouse 13.  Great show..currently on amazon.  Scifi ish with history thrown in.