Sign in to follow this  
fatguylittlecoat

Any Legitimate Reason I should Sit Kamara and Start...

Jeff Wilson Jr. ... Just trying to release any crazy ideas of why I should sit Kamara... I'd hate to watch him lay an egg on Friday night and have that hurdle to overcome on Sunday.  I have David Montgomery ,  Kamara and Wilson Jr .  Here are my thoughts on Wilson:

1.  He will be the Bell Cow - 20 carries I suspect should equate to 100 + yds

2.  He can catch the ball, added yards

3.  With that much volume, you can almost guarantee a TD, possibly two

4.  Don't see Arizona running away with this game, hence more rushing volume for JWJR

5.  With Michael Thomas out, D's will key more on Kamara / run. Minnesota is an avg D

CRAZY ???? 

Yeah, you'd never forgive yourself if you benched Kamara and he went off (which is certainly within the realm of possibility).

Like Wilson this week, but he can't hold Kamara's jockstrap.....and you never know when you are gonna get some Shanhanigans....like featuring Coleman or McKinnon

...and, yes, DMont is a must-start

Would also pick Kamara, but it’s a tough decision 

Merry Christmas, and good luck. 

Wow what a first half for Kamera. 

On 12/23/2020 at 6:22 PM, stonewall said:

Yeah, you'd never forgive yourself if you benched Kamara and he went off (which is certainly within the realm of possibility).

I hope that this will not be a nightmare that wakes you up on Christmas night for years to come.

He single-handedly won Championships this week.

12 minutes ago, stonewall said:

I hope that this will not be a nightmare that wakes you up on Christmas night for years to come.

He single-handedly won Championships this week.

Yup, In my league for the most money I DOMINATED all year. only lost one during KC's bye week. Of course I have D. Cook, he had Kamara.... #$%^&*!!! Couldn't Brees recover until week 17? lol

I didn't start to watch the game until early in the 4th Qtr.  I started Kamara, it's my pre-game warm up to go thru any crazy ideas like benching Kamara and starting potentially high ceiling guys like Jeff Wilson Jr... just need heavy doses of rationale.  MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!! 

3 hours ago, fatguylittlecoat said:

I didn't start to watch the game until early in the 4th Qtr.  I started Kamara, it's my pre-game warm up to go thru any crazy ideas like benching Kamara and starting potentially high ceiling guys like Jeff Wilson Jr... just need heavy doses of rationale.  MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!! 

Lol oh boy, I’m glad you did, congrats on winning a championship.