Sign in to follow this  
mccnavy76

Championship Lineup Question

Week 2 of Championship...I have 15-point lead going into matchup.  Non-PPR but 1 bonus point for every 10 rushes or 5 catches.  Opponent's lineup:

Brady, Cook, Fournette, M. Gordon, AJ Brown, Aiyuk, Kelce, Blake Martinez (IDP), Saints D, Koo

My current lineup:

Hurts, Henry, Montgomery, Ekeler, Adams, Ridley, M. Andrews, Leonard (IDP), Cleveland D, Lutz

My bench:  Tannehill (did well for me last weekend obviously and I was starting him), J. Taylor, David Johnson, C. Godwin, B. Cooks, A. Cooper

Would you swap any of these out?  I'm torn between sticking with Tannehill or going with Hurts, and Ekeler didn't get any goal line carries.  Would you put in Tannehill and Taylor instead?  Or someone else?

Leave Link to Yours!

I'd stick with Hurts, and swap in DJ for Ekeler....Johnson is their goal line back against the Bengals and they finally figured out last week that he is their pass-catching back too.

Good luck

23 minutes ago, stonewall said:

I'd stick with Hurts, and swap in DJ for Ekeler....Johnson is their goal line back against the Bengals and they finally figured out last week that he is their pass-catching back too.

Good luck

Agreed. 

On 12/24/2020 at 9:22 AM, stonewall said:

Good luck

:thumbsup: