Sign in to follow this  
TheJBB

Final QB: Jalen Hurts or Justin Herbert

It’s funny, I tried to get Hurts also, and I own Hebert, and it looks like every one that owns Hebert where able to pick up Hurts. 

I think both will produce, but I wanted to pick up Hurts, both to block my competitor whom I’m facing the next two weeks for the championship,  wouldn’t get him, but a lower ranked team, who’s still alive for most points scored took him. 

If I had picked up Hurts, I would be starting him.  

Good luck, tough decision. 

Own both, and am starting Hurts in the Ship this week.

Like Weepaws, I expect both to do well.

Same here. I have both. Feel good about both. Am starting Hurts because I hope the game will be high scoring and Hurts can "hurt" Dallas in multiple ways. 

The nice thing about this specific decision is both have good matchups and both play in late afternoon games Sunday. If my other early game players have done well and my confidence is high that I am on my way to the Championship, I may stick with Herbert who has a proven track record. If my early game starters have let me down, I will swing for the fences with Hurts. Good spot to be in.

5 hours ago, loonecho said:

The nice thing about this specific decision is both have good matchups and both play in late afternoon games Sunday. If my other early game players have done well and my confidence is high that I am on my way to the Championship, I may stick with Herbert who has a proven track record. If my early game starters have let me down, I will swing for the fences with Hurts. Good spot to be in.

I'm 'kind of' in the same situation. 2 QB league. Starting Brady for sure (he plays at noon) also have Hurts & Wilson. 

Watched a good portion of Oklahoma @ Texas from 2019 earlier today. Hurts looked pretty good, but the real star of the game was CeeDee Lamb.

He was unstoppable!

11 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Watched a good portion of Oklahoma @ Texas from 2019 earlier today. Hurts looked pretty good, but the real star of the game was CeeDee Lamb.

He was unstoppable!

Make sure that you have him on all your drafted teams next season. He will be underpriced because of the QB mess in Dallas this year, but has top 5 potential.

Like Hurts over Wilson.