Mike Isles

Prince was a great musician- just saying

4 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Nobody cares about your opinion. 
Just sayin

Apparently, everyone is clamoring over yours.

Just sayin. 

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Apparently, everyone is clamoring over yours.

Just sayin. 

In 49 mins. Settle down 99. 

Merry Christmas!!!!

Not sure if you’ve heard of another great one. Name was Michael Jackson. Just sayin :dunno: 

focking Klinger :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

In 49 mins. Settle down 99. 

Merry Christmas!!!!

Right back at you man. Merry Christmas!!!

• Like 1

Injured himself by performing stunts on stage.  In his 50s, needed hip surgery, which he refused to have done because his Jehovah Witness faith wouldn't allow him to have the surgery.   Instead, got addicted to painkillers.  Overdosed on Fentanyl pills which he thought was Vicodin pills and died in an elevator as a result.

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Not sure if you’ve heard of another great one. Name was Michael Jackson. Just sayin :dunno: 

Jackson couldn't read or write music or play a musical instrument with any competence.  Prince>Jackson  plus Prince wasn't a pedophile.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

This is my favorite. Everyone on that stage is a legit rock and roll hall of fame Badass. Prince walks in and dad dicks all of them.

I'm not a huge fan of his music but I have great respect for his ability.  That performance was simply amazing.  He made those other hall of famers look like Rusty playing Shark Dance.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bert said:

Jackson couldn't read or write music or play a musical instrument with any competence.  Prince>Jackson  plus Prince wasn't a pedophile.

Yeah. Ive seen things where they ask big time guitar players who the best was. Many said prince.

He was also a great pianist and played other instruments well.

24 minutes ago, Bert said:

I think you missed the point but it’s ok. Hendrix better then? :doh: 

When I was a little itty bitty Kopy. I thought Prince and Michael Jackson were the same person.

I guess when I was 5, I was racist? 

13 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Dancing  and prancing does not make one a great musician. It makes one an entertainer. 

12 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I hope you were halfway through your bottle of Woodford Reserve when you made this ridiculous statement. WOW. 
Didnt know dumb ‘til I met you. 
Happy Christmas Gomer 

3 hours ago, drobeski said:

Dancing  and prancing does not make one a great musician. It makes one an entertainer. 

:doh: When people take it too literally. Either way, the point came across the same. Klinger up there pointing out the obvious that Prince was a great musician is like saying Bo Jackson was a great athlete :rolleyes:

Yeah, I always looked at him as sort of the Sarah's Amadeus. It was weird and out there and that might have turned off a lot of people, but musically and lyrically? Not only did he record a lot of stuff but he contributed to a lot of other artists as well.

Meanwhile, a no-talent nut job negro like Kanye is still walking around.

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

:doh: When people take it too literally. Either way, the point came across the same. Klinger up there pointing out the obvious that Prince was a great musician is like saying Bo Jackson was a great athlete :rolleyes:

Still making zero sense Gomer. Keep trying. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Bo Jackson?  Meh. 

20 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

This is my favorite. Everyone on that stage is a legit rock and roll hall of fame Badass. Prince walks in and dad dicks all of them.

One of my favorites as well. Great song and great performance at the end.

I'll repeat what I said before.

If you view prince as overrated then you dont know d!ck about music.

If he's not your style I get that but that man was Uber talented

Any dude that can dance like that in heels, has to be talented :wub:

yes he was a great musician, sardines are nutritious and quite tasty, but I'm not really a fan

21 hours ago, supermike80 said:

I'll repeat what I said before.

If you view prince as overrated then you dont know d!ck about music.

If he's not your style I get that but that man was Uber talented

Its kinda dumb every time you say it.  He was very talented.  He used that talent to make a massive catalog of not particularly good music.  And again, I like Prince, if anything, the reaction to me adding him to the overrated thread justifies how overrated he is.  There are tons of Uber talented musicians out there.

On 12/24/2020 at 10:23 PM, Bert said:

I'm not a huge fan of his music but I have great respect for his ability.  That performance was simply amazing.  He made those other hall of famers look like Rusty playing Shark Dance.

To give perspective, this was the same song with Eric Clapton, Paul McCartney, Ringo and others. A great performance, but I think Clapton’s guitar sang, but Prince’s truly weeped (and I love slow hand).