Old School

Christmas morning explosion in Nashville

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wonder if Hawkeye knows anyone hurt by the blast? 

Just the bunch that got covid from it. Stupid clownzos had their masks off while sleeping. 

Bump

Wondering why this thread is so long gone and why there is NO thread about the shooting in the bowling alley in Illinois?

I mean, I know why, but just wanted to point out your hypocrisy!

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

Bump

Wondering why this thread is so long gone and why there is NO thread about the shooting in the bowling alley in Illinois?

I'm assuming you're trying to make this about race somehow but I'm not seeing it.  :dunno:

So what's the reason / hypocrisy? 

15 minutes ago, peenie said:

Bump

You have a body count and the race of the victims/ shooter? Any cops involved? 

18 minutes ago, peenie said:

Bump

Why didn't you make one ? 

19 minutes ago, peenie said:

Bump

Here you go:

Chicago Nears 700 Homicides in 2020, a Milestone Reached Just One Other Time Since 1998

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/chicago-nears-700-homicides-in-2020-a-milestone-reached-just-one-other-time-since-1998/2375428/

19 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Skip ahead to 3:45. Other than the explosion the video is pretty boring.

• Thanks 1

I mean, I'm just wondering now that we know who was responsible for the explosion, what happened to all the discussion about it?

Why are there no arguments about taking away guns regarding the bowling alley shooting?

I just see that you all are really able to keep pointing a finger at the Chicago shootings and are pretty unwilling to discuss much more.

As for Chicago, I'd move away if I were living in the middle of it. With that said, Covid-19 helped the city, imo:

Overall crime fell 7% during the first 10 months of 2020 compared with the same time last year, the department said. The largest reduction in crime was theft, which dropped 27% from last year.

I do recall hearing something about some moron at a bowling alley, hopefully the police shot him...oh wait, his guilt depends on his color right?

19 minutes ago, peenie said:

Why are there no arguments about taking away guns regarding the bowling alley shooting?

See Utah RB accidentally shoots himself thread.... I'm pretty much the only anti-gun person here.  And there's point in debating, because politically nothing will change in our lifetimes.

You guys are no fun anymore. You're too mellow these days. 

29 minutes ago, peenie said:

I mean, I'm just wondering now that we know who was responsible for the explosion, what happened to all the discussion about it?

I just see that you all are really able to keep pointing a finger at the Chicago shootings and are pretty unwilling to discuss much more.

As for Chicago, I'd move away if I were living in the middle of it. With that said, Covid-19 helped the city, imo:

Not sure why we would seek to remove a fundamental right because some moron shot someone.... its an inane notion.

No one here is crying about how our wittul feewings are huwt by people saying dumb sh!t, we might make fun of people who do that, but if someone WERE to whine like a little b!tch about bowling alleys, or military people, or guns as if THESE things were the problem, there might be some flow...

While someone is sobbing over a rare instance of a police-involved shooting, people are being actually hurt meaningfully in places like Chicago.

Its like crying about rain drops while the dam is overflowing, no point to it, its stupid....

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Bump

Umm. I live in Nashville. 
I don’t live in a bowling alley.

On 12/27/2020 at 11:50 PM, GobbleDog said:

I'd say "unusual" instead than unlikely.  But we'll see what facts come out. 

If the big bang suicide theory is right, I'd expect to hear he had cancer/terminal disease, financial issues, marital issues, mental issues, or combination of such.

I bowled a 235 a couple years back.

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I bowled a 300 once.

*9 pin no tap

I do not understand the need to delve into the motives and thought process of the bomber. He was nuts. He acted alone. 

We are not his girlfriend, and do not need to understand he complicated soul. 

Give him a one line obituary, and misspell his name. 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Overall crime. Who cares? Violent crime is up. Way up. 

46 minutes ago, peenie said:

^^^True, true

BLacks have nothing to claim victim on in this story, yet somehow you made them the victim. 

Brilliant 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Bowling high score = 172

Best golf score = 132 

And before you ask - no, I'm not retarded or physically handicapped.   :angry: 

6 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Bowling high score = 172

Best golf score = 132 

lol I'm right there with you buddy

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

Bowling high score = 172

Best golf score = 132 

You’re honest. 

On 12/27/2020 at 4:59 PM, GobbleDog said:

The suspect allegedly behind the Christmas Day bombing in downtown Nashville has been identified as 63-year-old Anthony Quinn Warner, two law enforcement sources confirmed to Fox News. Photo:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nashville-bombing-suspect-is-anthony-quinn-warner-63-police-sources-say

Well this is interesting. When I posted that link from Fox News on Sunday.... the Fox News photo showed the suspect to be this guy:

Well apparently, that was the WRONG Anthony Quinn Warner.  It was this dude... https://conandaily.com/2020/12/27/anthony-quinn-warner-biography-13-things-about-nashville-tennessee-man/

I'm guessing when the name was released, the press scoured the internet and wrongly picked the wrong dude. I don't know how many of them got it wrong, but Fox News sure as hell did. Hello lawsuit. 

You all scream and cry about BLM looting and yet nothing about this guy who not only destroyed property but killed people in the process. I stand by you all selectively choosing to which stories to get bent out of shape about.

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 4:10 PM, drobeski said:

BLacks have nothing to claim victim on in this story, yet somehow you made them the victim. 

Brilliant 

I have no idea what you're talking about. Once again, I mention a bombing and you all throw down the race card. You're obsessed with race. What does blacks have to do with this story or any of the posts I made?? I make a statement and you say black. black black black black black black black black :wacko:

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

You all scream and cry about BLM looting and yet nothing about this guy who not only destroyed property but killed people in the process. I stand by you all selectively choosing to which stories to get bent out of shape about.

Was he part of a political organization? Is anyone rationalizing what he did? He’s a kook, all by himself. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Was he part of a political organization? Is anyone rationalizing what he did? He’s a kook, all by himself. 

^^^I'll remember this to bring up at a later time.

11 minutes ago, peenie said:

I'm confused by this post.  BLM is a large group. This is one guy.  Nobody screamed that they hated this guy enough for you?  I don't see the connection.

And this guy was initially reported to be black, but turned out to be white.  I didn't notice a change in people's stance once the race switched. 

:dunno:

oh peenie

26 minutes ago, peenie said:

Link to him killing someone? 

5 minutes ago, Old School said:

Link to him killing someone? 

BLM told us property crimes aren’t crimes. Remember? 

While downtown is still pretty active and there are plenty of people having a good time, it’s really strange seeing the streets blocked off and the police presence in the area. I was able to see the street where the bomb went off and I could see some of the damage. 

On 12/31/2020 at 6:29 AM, peenie said:

Get back to me when they change the name of the street in front of the white house to this guy's name. Or when the sports leagues start putting snippets of his manifesto on their uniforms and fields. Or when the entire congressional leadership kneels in solidarity with him.

This guy was a lone wolf psycho. Now he's dead.

BLM/Antifa is an ongoing political insurrection based on lies and hate. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2