Sign in to follow this  
dogcows

League finals line-up

This is a league with IDP, but I will focus on offensive players. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 flex. Proposed lineup marked, other than flex.

QB: Watson, Rivers

WR: Keenan Allen, Marvin Jones, Rashard Higgins, Gabriel Davis

RB: Derrick Henry, JD McKissic, Ito Smith, Savon Ahmed, Myles Gaskin, Darrell Henderson

TE: Kelce 

I am thinking of flexing Higgins and Darrell Henderson. Gaskin is coming back, but with Ahmed playing so well last week, might they do a timeshare? Meanwhile, Akers is out, so Darrell Henderson should get most of the work this week?

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

Too bad that Gaskin couldn't have held off his return for one more week, because it does really make that RB situation difficult from a fantasy perspective.

As long as Keenan Allen is 100% healthy, I don't see any issue with any of your conclusions, including flexing Higgins and Henderson.

Good luck and Merry Christmas.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Too bad that Gaskin couldn't have held off his return for one more week, because it does really make that RB situation difficult from a fantasy perspective.

As long as Keenan Allen is 100% healthy, I don't see any issue with any of your conclusions, including flexing Higgins and Henderson.

Good luck and Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you as well; thanks!

I would flex I Smith over Henderson. 

Good lineup as is, I'd flex Henderson and Gaskins. If Gaskins wasn't ready to come back and be the #1 RB they will make him inactive.

38 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Good lineup as is, I'd flex Henderson and Gaskins. If Gaskins wasn't ready to come back and be the #1 RB they will make him inactive.

Merry Christmas to you and yours. 

Looks like Higgins tested positive for COVID? Looks like I could replace him with Gaskin at flex or Tyron Johnson is on the waiver wire...

T Johnson 

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

T Johnson 

Think I have to go Gaskin and save T Johnson as Keenan Allen insurance for tomorrow....

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

Think I have to go Gaskin and save T Johnson as Keenan Allen insurance for tomorrow....

Looks like a good move, good luck. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Looks like a good move, good luck. 

If Higgins hadn’t showed up on the coronavirus list, I would have flexed with him, expecting Miami to timeshare at running back. Lucky for me, unlucky for the Browns...

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

If Higgins hadn’t showed up on the coronavirus list, I would have flexed with him, expecting Miami to timeshare at running back. Lucky for me, unlucky for the Browns...

Wow, that was a lucky situation, I’m glad for you.  

Gaskins has a great game. 

• Like 1