Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Vikings at Saints: FAF Discussion

Friday Afternoon Football!

Inactives

Vikings: LB Eric Kendricks, TE Kyle Rudolph, FB C.J. Ham, LB Troy Dye, LB Todd Davis, DE Jalyn Holmes, RB Alexander Mattison

Saints: S Marcus Williams, DE Trey Hendrickson, LB Kaden Elliss, OL Nick Easton, OL Andrus Peat, DT Malcom Brown

• Like 1

Good luck if your starting any players today.  

Im flexing Sanders, so we’ll see what happens. 

Merry Christmas. 

• Like 1

Wow what a half for Kamera. 

And Sanders now has 4 points non ppr , I have him in the flex , at least four more points would be nice, but more is better. 

Yes very happy with this start, other owners has D Cook , five points behind that owner, he down D Cook, and I’m down my flex.  

Thank you Jesus. 

'NO has no WRs, so they have to throw to Sanders' I told myself.  Not only do they not throw to him, he's only on the field 1/3 of the time.  lol.  Meanwhile, Kamara is banging me with a 14" .  Oh well, 2nd place with this team of injured scrubs ain't bad.  

Onto the other league, why don't I ever learn my lesson with Adam Thielen?   Fortunately I benched him in one league, but as usual, he's costing me in another.  

Oh, and FU to the Saints D.  I swear I could start the 85 Bears and they'd get 1 sack and maybe a fumble

1 hour ago, uwmalcolm said:

Super cool that Sanders is barely playing. So glad I decided to start him.  

I can live with 11.5 points in half-PPR. If the Vikings could’ve occasionally tackled Kamara, it could’ve been better 😳

I stream the TE spot and threw in Irv Smith Jr. over Eifert.  

Christmas miracles do happen. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Onto the other league, why don't I ever learn my lesson with Adam Thielen?   Fortunately I benched him in one league, but as usual, he's costing me in another.

What is it with you people and Adam Thielen?  If he doesn't post 30 every week you all act like he's trash.  In fact, he would have posted over 30 this week if he's caught the first end zone target--he still got 23.70 in PPR.  That's a WR1 kind of a day, and you act like he's not worth starting.

You deserve to lose, for treating your players like crap.  I hope your team is "More Than A. Thielen."