Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

FU Thread: Championship Edition

Whoever Washington's backup QB is must be a parapalegic, because Dwayne Haskins is the worst QB I've ever seen.  Is Logan Thomas even focking playing?????

I knew this little dwarf Cooper Kupp was going to fock me.  Hasn't done in months, but today's the day!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

Levy Bell, welcome to retirement.

Youre old, you suck. Nobody likes you.

I've been saying that for years! 😂

Henry goes on Covid, but luckily I have Logan Thomas just waiting on the bench to save the day! FOCK! Leveon feel free to fade into the sunset and concentrate on your horrible rap career. Years ago that upright, deliberate style was a thing of beauty. With zero ability to accelerate remaining, its just sad now. The ultimate FOCK Off goes to myself. I'm ashamed to admit who I left on the bench in place of this cooked turd. 

22 minutes ago, boilerddd said:

Henry goes on Covid, but luckily I have Logan Thomas just waiting on the bench to save the day! FOCK! Leveon feel free to fade into the sunset and concentrate on your horrible rap career. Years ago that upright, deliberate style was a thing of beauty. With zero ability to accelerate remaining, its just sad now. The ultimate FOCK Off goes to myself. I'm ashamed to admit who I left on the bench in place of this cooked turd. 

Gio, Zeke 😭🤮🤮

7 minutes ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

Gio, Zeke 😭🤮🤮

After I got the throw-up taste outta my mouth, I was actually pleased with Gio's performance in my flex. Sure, a TD woulda been nice, but those 130 yards and 7 receptions were pretty sweet.

• Thanks 1

Gotta be David Johnson's coaching staff, right?

Took them until week 15 to figure out how to get him involved?

• Haha 1

To the Rams coaches - Darrell Henderson rolls down the field, but when you get inside the 5, you switch to Malcolm Brown. Well, you deserve it that he did nothing and you come away with zero points. Easy 6 points for my fantasy team, thrown away by Sean McVay....

...never mind. He got injured. Oh well, so much for that. Can I hate Dwayne Haskins for missing open JD McKissic more than once, or Justin Herbert for not targeting Tyron Johnson more?

I should win the 3rd place game my dynasty league and I can say at least today it helped to ignore the experts’ advice. Ogunbowale was serviceable as was Conner at least with the TD.

Yeah I made a horrible move , I streamed the Texans def.  yeah -9 points.  

FU to the refs in that Washington game taking away the Thomas TD.  Probably cost me $600

And fock you Mike Davis.  Really?  28 yards in a game you're up big?  Retire already you idiot

and FU Goff. you're terrible. All those weapons and you just stand there like a deer in headlights. Man that guy sucks.

Cant believe that Robby Anderson would almost outscore Woods AND Hill combined.

Man, if my guys just showed up last week, I would've had a championship this week.  

1 hour ago, PunkRockRedneck said:

and FU Goff. you're terrible. 

He really has that incredible ability to make everyone else around him worse.

1 minute ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

He really has that incredible ability to make everyone else around him worse.

ya. I just don't get it. He's so enigmatic. Imagine what those WR's and TE's could do with a competent QB.

5 hours ago, whattheproblemis said:

I'd like to give an FU to my entire team, with the exception of Kamara.

I'm one of the lucky bastards that had Kamara in the 'ship.

I also happen to have the worst FOCKING bunch of losers this week. 

Brandon Aiyuk - thanks for FOCKING NOTHING.

Houston D - IT WAS FOCKING CINCY. You got me NEGATIVE 3 points?!

LeVeon Bell - FOCK YOU YOU HAS BEEN.

Tyler Boyd - FOCK YOU FOR BEING FRAGILE AND FORCING ME TO START BELL.

JuJU - FOCK YOU FOR ALMOST COSTING ME THE SEMIS AND THEN BLOWING UP ON MY BENCH WHEN I CAN'T TRUST YOU.

FOCK FOCK FOCK.

I'm going to lose with FOCKING KAMARA.

I feel your pain on the Houston D. I swapped them in for the Washington D at the last minute...maybe people’s rankings were assuming that Findlay was starting?  My decision was also affected by Smith and  McLaurin being out for Washington. Regardless, I went from 11 points to -6 😂. Now I need Adams and AJ Brown to get 28 tonight to save me. 

FU Houston D/ST!!

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

F me once again for trading Rodgers away 

Who'd ya get?

Huge FU's go out to my whole team:

Hurts: not bad but those turnovers

Chubb: what a time to do squat

Hopkins, DK Metcalf, Corey Davis: See Chubb

The final hugest FU goes to a friend who dropped out just before the draft that forced me to have to draft a 2nd team/sell it week 2... this team, the ONLY team to beat me in reg season and you guessed it, the team that snagged the ship from me.  Josh Allen, Carson, Dalvin Cook, D. Montgomery, DaVante Adams and Calvin Ridley foundation to work around all year. I built the only team that beat me, so FU TO ME! 🖕🤬🖕  (mini rant over) 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Who'd ya get?

traded James Robinson & Rodgers after his 3 point game for Russell Wilson

I know a lot of people would have called that a bad trade for me even at the time, but man, talk about buying high and selling low.

1 hour ago, uwmalcolm said:

😂. Now I need Adams and AJ Brown to get 28 tonight to save me. 

Looks like you got it!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

traded James Robinson & Rodgers after his 3 point game for Russell Wilson

I know a lot of people would have called that a bad trade for me even at the time, but man, talk about buying high and selling low.

It happens.

Wilson looked like a league-winner through the first few weeks. What a collapse!

1 hour ago, uwmalcolm said:

Now I need Adams and AJ Brown to get 28 tonight to save me. 

I have Brown, going against Adams.

Another f me...

13 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Looks like you got it!

Yup, thanks to Adams...he has my eternal gratitude!! 

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I have Brown, going against Adams.

Another f me...

That’s bad news for tonight. Brown was getting going and then tweaked that ankle again, which didn’t help matters. 

Next weeks Sunday night game?

Was at Phi?

that game may likely be meaningless 

wouldn’t ARI at LAR be the play here?

edit: CLE/PIT?

13 minutes ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

Was at Phi?

WAS/PHI won't be meaningless.  WAS is win and in regardless of how the DAL/NYG game turns out.  If WAS loses than the winner of DAL/NYG gets the 4 seed.

You know both the WAS and DAL/NYG markets will be watching, so ratings will be high.

26 minutes ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

Was at Phi?

The NFL dictates that multiple games that could reasonably effect playoff chances of the participants are played at the same time.  For instance, the Colts and Titans should have to play at the same time since those games effect who wins the division.  Washington has to win to get in no matter what and they'll be locked in to the 4th seed no matter what, so that's an ideal game to put at Sunday night.  Otherwise, they would put the best game against teams that have been eliminated from the playoffs I assume.

That's why the GB and New Orleans games are in the late window.  They need to all play at the same time as Seattle.

2 hours ago, uwmalcolm said:

I feel your pain on the Houston D. I swapped them in for the Washington D at the last minute...maybe people’s rankings were assuming that Findlay was starting?  My decision was also affected by Smith and  McLaurin being out for Washington. Regardless, I went from 11 points to -6 😂. Now I need Adams and AJ Brown to get 28 tonight to save me. 

FU Houston D/ST!!

Congrats, big game from Adams. 

• Thanks 1

My worst scoring weekend this season, my team scored 72 points non ppr, I previous low this season was 77. .

Now I’m 40 points down , the other owner had a fantastic showing.  

So I have next week to outscorer my opponent and I’m 40 down.  

But I’m 83 points ahead for most total points, so I’ll win that , we’ll maybe.  

Congrats to those that won your championship today,  

And once again thank you to everyone for your help this season.  

FU to Ryan Tannehill for vulturing Derrick Henry's 45 yard TD.

Not that it made any difference whatsoever to the outcome of my two games this weekend, but still...

13 minutes ago, SF Forty Niners said:

LOL I feel you worst play all season long I played Marvin Jones I lost my 3rd place game by .09

That Matt Stafford injury....

• Like 1

I'll give an F U to Yahoo, who froze the lineup 5 minutes before kickoff for the Tampa game(normally the freeze at kickoff time)

i was flexing Antonio Brown who had a decent matchup, but found out that Gaskin was going to play.  I logged in and just as I went to switch it, the roster froze and I was unable to do anything.

Brown got 11 fantasy points.  Gaskin 31.   looked like it wouldnt matter. I was up 50 points with Buffalo D to play and he had Allen and Diggs.  I lost by just under 20.  had Yahoo allowed me to make the change to Gaskin I would have won (barely)