Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

FU Thread: Championship Edition

39 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

I'll give an F U to Yahoo, who froze the lineup 5 minutes before kickoff for the Tampa game(normally the freeze at kickoff time)

i was flexing Antonio Brown who had a decent matchup, but found out that Gaskin was going to play.  I logged in and just as I went to switch it, the roster froze and I was unable to do anything.

Brown got 11 fantasy points.  Gaskin 31.   looked like it wouldnt matter. I was up 50 points with Buffalo D to play and he had Allen and Diggs.  I lost by just under 20.  had Yahoo allowed me to make the change to Gaskin I would have won (barely)

Is this legit, Ray? I was under the impression that Gaskin was a full go all week and expected to start (although some were leary about a timeshare with Ahmed).

If not a spoof, then that is 10 shades of brutal....and, I agree, rosters are always supposed to lock at the exact time of kickoff.

4 hours ago, stonewall said:

Is this legit, Ray? I was under the impression that Gaskin was a full go all week and expected to start (although some were leary about a timeshare with Ahmed).

If not a spoof, then that is 10 shades of brutal....and, I agree, rosters are always supposed to lock at the exact time of kickoff.

yeah it was a full 5 minutes before kickoff that my roster locked.

that being said, maybe the fantasy football gods didnt want me to win or something.  I dont know.    but once the roster locked, I went and watched the pre game of the game in question and it was a little over 5 minutes until kickoff

32 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

yeah it was a full 5 minutes before kickoff that my roster locked.

that being said, maybe the fantasy football gods didnt want me to win or something.  I dont know.    but once the roster locked, I went and watched the pre game of the game in question and it was a little over 5 minutes until kickoff

That may be the worst way to lose a Championship Game that I have ever heard.

Sorry it happened....