Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

*Official* I got Kamara'd in the Ship (and survived it!)

Only met up with him in one playoff game, but wow....almost 60 points on Championship week. What a Christamas gift to those who had him on their squad....Congrats.

For those that got smoked by him, I guess it makes those upside vs. safe floor calls a bit easier.....

I wonder what future civilizations studying our culture will determine what is meant by being ‘kamara’d in the ship’..

Yep, I'm your Huckleberry.  He sucked all of last year (I had him).  He sucked most of this year.  The good news is, I won't have to stress about my WR2 decision tomorrow.  

Well, that was anticlimactic.  Here I am looking forward to the final weekend of the fantasy season, but I'm playing against Kamara in BOTH a Championship game and a 3rd-place game.  lol

I didn't even get to watch the game until this evening on the DVR, and even though I got a decent showing out of Thielen, and still have guys like Henry and Woods left to go, I still feel like the weekend is over before it even began.

• Haha 1

I have him, but I am still concerned. The guy I am playing against put up more than I am projected even with Kamara going off. I cut Irv Smith this week since I wasn’t going to play him, so I could have been really up at this point. 

Better than a sharp stick in the eye, but not an automatic win.

3 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Better than a sharp stick in the eye

undoubtedely......

Right here, what a kick to the crotch that was. I've got Henry and he had a good game last week, maybe he can repeat that-but it probably won't be enough. Good luck to the rest of you.

He wasn't on either my or my opponent's team, however since I was facing Brees I indirectly benefited from Kamara's big day.

13 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Guy who has Kamara is playing the team with Brady 🤣😅😂

Unfortunately for the team with Brady, he's done for the day. Was his 1st half performance enough to give him a chance ?

18 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Unfortunately for the team with Brady, he's done for the day. Was his 1st half performance enough to give him a chance ?

He's up to a 42% chance now.

4 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

He's up to a 42% chance now.

Unfortunately that'll continue to drop as Brady rides the bench. It's a shame Stafford was injured. If he could've kept on playing and made a game of it, imagine what Brady might've ended up with!

• Like 1

I’m a little better than 50/50, but not much better after getting next to nothing from Jones Jr. & Aiyuk.  At least AB got a TD.

Anybody else dig their way out of the hole?

I haven't yet....but got a chance with a 7.3 point game from Diggs tomorrow.

We'll see if he diggs me out.

1 hour ago, stonewall said:

Anybody else dig their way out of the hole?

I haven't yet....but got a chance with a 7.3 point game from Diggs tomorrow.

We'll see if he diggs me out.

Go get it 

love that Diggs you out classic 👍

I lost vs Kamara 

go get it stone 

1 minute ago, SF Forty Niners said:

Go get it 

love that Diggs you out classic 👍

I lost vs Kamara 

go get it stone 

Thanks, bro....and I’ll be hoping for a one-point stat correction for you.

• Like 2

I may have survived it thanks to Rodgers and Adams last night.  He’ll need 25 from Diggs tonight, and it’s a full PPR....yikes!  Either way, it’s been about as exciting as you’d want your Ship to go!

Good luck to all still alive!

8 hours ago, JagFan said:

I may have survived it thanks to Rodgers and Adams last night.  He’ll need 25 from Diggs tonight, and it’s a full PPR....yikes!  Either way, it’s been about as exciting as you’d want your Ship to go!

Good luck to all still alive!

Pats will try to take away Diggs - their D almost always goes after the top 1-2 weapons of the opponent. That being said, it will be hard to contain Diggs without Stephon Gilmore. He is not a lazy receiver, is aggressive running towards balls headed his way, finds a way to get open if the QB has to scramble, etc. He has shown himself to be a hard-working team-first player; great fit for Buffalo and a young QB to have him and Beasley out there.