Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Buccaneers at Lions: Saturday Football Discussion

Inactives

Buccaneers: CB Carlton Davis, WR Justin Watson, DL Khalil Davis, TE Anthony Auclair, QB Ryan Griffin

Lions: C Frank Ragnow, WR Kenny Golladay, T Tyrell Crosby, LB Jamie Collins Sr., DT Frank Herron, G Logan Stenberg, S Jayron Kearse

Detroit had them punting for a 3 and out after a sack, but an offsides penalty turns it into 6 points about 6 plays later instead.

Good thing I got a huge night from Kamara  since it’s not looking like I’ll get much from AB or Jones Jr. in this one.

I'm lucky Brady got his projected point total in the first half alone. With Stafford out, he might spend a considerable amount of time on the bench in the 2nd half.

If the requirements to be backup QB in Detroit is handoff on 1st & 2nd down, and throw an incompletion that isn’t close on 3rd down, I’d do it for half of what Daniel is being paid.

I feel bad for Matthew Stafford. Not just for the injury, but for spending his entire career, on arguably the worst managed team in the NFL

Was Fournette injured, or are they just giving the rookie Vaughn a look because it's a blowout ?

29 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Was Fournette injured, or are they just giving the rookie Vaughn a look because it's a blowout ?

Not injured. We may see him for a bit in the 2nd half but you have to think Vaughn is going to get the majority of work.

4 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

Not injured. We may see him for a bit in the 2nd half but you have to think Vaughn is going to get the majority of work.

Thanks for the info.

Rollin!

Brady’s on their way to the playoffs, super bowl contender.