Sign in to follow this  
phlegmish

Am I crazy to start Tua?

I have Tua, Rivers and Mayfield

my thinking is that Miami will attack LV secondary given they are weaker than run D but i'm worried about loss of the WR/TE.  Inactives may make this apparent and I'll switch but i feel like the home-run potential for Tua is greater than Mayfield since Williams is out for NYJ.... Cle may just run the damn ball 74 times.  If Murray doesn't blow up I can even go safe with Rivers as I did most of the reg season...  He's hot now, and often is in Dec, altho I lost many a championship or playoff with him (its a dynasty league) when he tossed a turd game when Chargers needed it desperately..

opponent started Murray over Rodgers ( i think to cancel my Davante Adams/Aaron Jones).  He's already played Dalvin and Jefferson too.

So far my luck has been solid relative to moderate games from guys he's started but Murray could explode in 2nd half.  

my roster (and I currently have Tua starting in what i hope is a high scoring game Miami NEEDS TO WIN)

tua start rivers/mayfield bench

aaron jones/melvin gordon starts, ronald jones/dobbins bench

adams/kupp/keenan starts, boyd/deebo IR bench

hockenson started :/ kmet on bench

his roster

Murray started

Cook/Ekeler

jefferson/robinson/juju

andrews

scoring is a modified ppr format with bonuses for distance

any thoughts and insight greatly appreciated

Sooooo....  mayfield doesn't seem like an option anymore with entire WR corps on covid/IR as of tonight....

so it's RIvers vs. Tua

any thoughts?  murray only scored 22 in our format so I'm stoked rn

Don’t like Rivers vs the Steelers.  So Tua.  

Good luck. 

I still think Mayfield can have a good day. Hunt will get his, and he has 3 very good TE's....against the NYJ's, who are league's worst defense against TE's, no less.