Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Titans at Packers: SNF Discussion

Inactives

Titans: RB D'Onta Foreman, CB Kristian Fulton, DE Larrell Murchison, CB Kareem Orr, RB Senorise Perry, LB Derick Roberson

Packers: DE Jonathan Garvin, QB Jordan Love, CB Will Redmond, DT Anthony Rush, OG Simon Stepaniak, TE Jace Sternberger, RB Jamaal Williams

Snow game!

I’m dreaming of a White Rodgers... With a little touch of Brown mixed in to give it some flavor...

I’m watching this one with great interest: I’ve got Derrick Henry and my opponent in the league finals has Aaron Jones.

Is Aaron Jones hurt? I am seeing Dillon out there for GB.

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

I’ve got Derrick Henry and my opponent in the league finals has Aaron Jones.

Merry Christmas...

• Like 1

Rodgers is having a great first half so expect the packers offense to turtle up in the 2nd half.

5 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Merry Christmas...

With the deficit as it stands, they might not be running the ball much with Henry, so I won’t count anything until it’s hatched.....

5 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Rodgers now has 43 TD to 4 INT. What a stud...

Yeah, I don't get it. I didn't want any shares of him this year, because he looked like dog crap last year. I guess Jordan Love made the motivational difference....it's the only reasonable explanation that I can think of.

He's definitely lighting up for you again tonight.

Just now, SF Forty Niners said:

I’ve got A Jones opponent has D Adam’s I’m up 184 to 172 

for 3rd place 

You got this...

6 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Yeah, I don't get it. I didn't want any shares of him this year, because he looked like dog crap last year. I guess Jordan Love made the motivational difference....it's the only reasonable explanation that I can think of.

He's definitely lighting up for you again tonight.

Might be the best TD to INT ratio ever if it holds...

5 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Might be the best TD to INT ratio ever if it holds...

His 2018 25:2 would technically have it beat, but 43:4 is more impressive.

I'm interested to see what the gostkowski is going to look like in this snow if tennessee can't get this in the endzone to end the half.  Seems like the kicking game is worthless in the snow.

I used to have this theory that quarterbacks that grew up and played college in warm weather suck in cold weather NFL games.  It would apply to guys like Dak, Matt Stafford, and Cam Newton. That should've also applied to both Tannehill and Rodgers, and they are proving it wrong although Tannehill isnt exactly lighting it up.

Rodgers trying to protect that 4 int. stat.

Wouldn't even chuck it up late in the half. In previous years in that situation, he would have always let it rip.

4 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Rodgers trying to protect that 4 int. stat.

Wouldn't even chuck it up late in the half. In previous years in that situation, he would have always let it rip.

No doubt.  He's always been very qb rating conscious.

Looks like GB will have to try this half.  Never seen them in this spot before.  Will he interesting to see if they're capable of putting up two good halves when they actually need it.

They don't challenge! :o

i was wondering why the ref didn't call that in real time.

10 minutes ago, SF Forty Niners said:

Yikes he has AJ Brown also 😳

Nevermind....you may be toast.

• Like 1

I think the overly buff Jake from State Farm is the same dude at the cafe that moves his car via driverless auto when the meter maid is trying to write him a ticket and subsequently runs into the completely unrealistic situation where the meter maid doesn't just write him a ticket anyway.

Chris Collinsworth wasn't reverential to the mask!  He's risking cancellation.  Blessed be the mask.  It is right to give it thanks and praise.

3rd and 1 at about the +40... This is where Rodgers loves trying to work the hard count.

4th and 1 at the +40.  This is also where Aaron Rodgers loves working the hard count 

17 minutes ago, SF Forty Niners said:

Agree sir ! 190 to 186 this lead won’t hold 

that last TD by Adam’s wish it was Aaron's 

Gonna be close. Got robbed of the TD by Dillon, but that missed out-of-bounds call on Jones might end up being your winning yardage. That would be classic.

• Like 1

That angle the safety took on that AJ Dillon touchdown run... I'd expect to see that by the 4th string safety in week 2 of the preseason.

7 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Gonna be close. Got robbed of the TD by Dillon, but that missed out-of-bounds call on Jones might end up being your winning yardage. That would be classic.

191 - 188 yeah it’s close alright 🤦🏻‍♂️

Tough sledding out there for Henry tonight.

Kinda figured this was the perfect scenario for him tonight....snow-track against a below average rush defense. Trying to win his second rushing title. 

No such luck....but he is a 4th quarter horse.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Tough sledding out there for Henry tonight.

Kinda figured this was the perfect scenario for him tonight....snow-track against a below average rush defense. Trying to win his second rushing title. 

No such luck....but he is a 4th quarter horse.

I’ve been riding him all year. I think I might be ok even with his weak game because of Myles Gaskin. At this point, I’m up 165-122 and my opponent has Josh Allen left tomorrow. I want to keep that deficit above 40 with the way Josh has been playing.

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I’ve been riding him all year. I think I might be ok even with his weak game because of Myles Gaskin. At this point, I’m up 165-122 and my opponent has Josh Allen left tomorrow. I want to keep that deficit above 40 with the way Josh has been playing.

I think you'll shine that trophy.

Henry ain't done yet either...

4 minutes ago, SF Forty Niners said:

Lost 

Hate to hear it. I can't even believe that Adams was still in there on that last drive.

Packers are some stat-padding suckers this season.

If Jones hadn't of gottne hurt early, you woulda won. Fantasy football can be a cruel mistress. 

Congrats on a good season.

3 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Hate to hear it. I can't even believe that Adams was still in there on that last drive.

Packers are some stat-padding suckers this season.

If Jones hadn't of gottne hurt early, you woulda won. Fantasy football can be a cruel mistress. 

Congrats on a good season.

Thanks yeah can be cruel LOL

193 to 194  🙃🤷🏼‍♂️🤣 can’t win em all time 

that last catch by Adam’s did me in 

Hope you have a great 2021

be safe thanks