Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Week 16 MNF What Do You Need?

Diggs and Allen to miss the game due to covid contact tracing for me.  Need them to get less than 6 combined.   Not even a Belichick miracle will likely be able to stop that.

7.3 non-ppr points from Diggs, and I will have dug my way out of the Kamara-hole.

No Gillmore tomorrow, so I have a fighting chance.

• Like 1

Oh my soul really , 8 points from Diggs and you win the championship from the person with Kamera?  

17 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Oh my soul really , 8 points from Diggs and you win the championship from the person with Kamera?  

It was over for me. I was behind 100.1 to 83.08. I only had my WR Diggs and flex Lamb left, while he had AJ Brown, Logan Thomas, and flex Corey Davis. 

Now I'm within striking distance. There have only been 2 games this year when Diggs failed to get 7.3 non-ppr points, but The Hoodie will gameplan specifically to shut him down. We shall see...

2 minutes ago, stonewall said:

It was over for me. I was behind 100.1 to 83.08. I only had my WR Diggs and flex Lamb left, while he had AJ Brown, Logan Thomas, and flex Corey Davis. 

Now I'm within striking distance. There have only been 2 games this year when Diggs failed to get 7.3 non-ppr points, but The Hoodie will gameplan specifically to shut him down. We shall see...

Wow that’s great, hey good luck, I’ll be rooting for Diggs to score a bunch.  

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Wow that’s great, hey good luck, I’ll be rooting for Diggs to score a bunch.  

Thank you, sir. The guy I'm playing that owns Kamara must be sweating bullets, lol.

Good luck to you as well, as you attempt to close that 40 point gap next week. Time to swing for the fences....

PPR. I need Diggs to score less than 37 pts. I'm not counting my win yet, but boy do I feel a little relieved going into tonight. Another loss would've had me heading into Buffalo Bills territory. As I've lost the last 2 years in a row.

I need the Bill's kicker to make less than 25 field goals or so. Yes, I have Kamara...and Wilson....and Gaskin.....and DJ.....Oh, and I guess I do have Diggs going tonight. ( Gaskin was actually on my bench)

3 hours ago, Kopy said:

PPR. I need Diggs to score less than 37 pts. I'm not counting my win yet, but boy do I feel a little relieved going into tonight. Another loss would've had me heading into Buffalo Bills territory. As I've lost the last 2 years in a row.

I’m 40 down going into next weekend , if or win I lose, that’ll be three years in a row. 

16 hours ago, stonewall said:

You better hope 'The Hoodie' isn't registered here at fftoday forums :)

I need a time machine and some better decisions :wall:

I’m in an IDP league, so I have left: Jordan Poyer (Bills safety) and my opponent has Adrian Phillips (Pats safety) and Josh Allen QB. I’m up by 44 points, so assuming the safeties cancel each other out, I just need Josh to get less than 40 points. As a Bills fan though, I’d take the loss of my fantasy league to watch the Bills pummel the Pats into submission. It’s been too many years the other way around! I hope I get the best of both worlds: a Bills win without Josh Allen needing to put up massive fantasy points.

19 hours ago, stonewall said:

Thank you, sir. The guy I'm playing that owns Kamara must be sweating bullets, lol.

Good luck to you as well, as you attempt to close that 40 point gap next week. Time to swing for the fences....

I’m rooting for ya Stonewall 🚀😷👊👊🚬🚬

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, dogcows said:

As a Bills fan though, I’d take the loss of my fantasy league to watch the Bills pummel the Pats into submission.

Now that's a true fan.....and they have the opportunity realistically before them.

That is if the ghosts of "Wide Right!" don't come-a-haunting.

1 minute ago, stonewall said:

Now that's a true fan.....and they have the opportunity realistically before them.

That is if the ghosts of "Wide Right!" don't come-a-haunting.

Game is also on ABC tonight - as a cord-cutter without ESPN, this allows me to watch on TV instead of the Yahoo iPad fantasy app.

1 hour ago, polecatt said:

I need a time machine and some better decisions :wall:

Either that, or players who didn't suddenly disappear when needed the most.

9 hours ago, weepaws said:

I’m 40 down going into next weekend , if or win I lose, that’ll be three years in a row. 

Overall, I've been in the superbowl 4 out of the last 5 years. It's a 12 team dynasty league, that's 10 year's old. And I've been there since the beginning. So on 1 hand it's cool. I know I built a solid team, on the other hand. Only 1 title would be really disappointing. 

Good luck paws.

22 hours ago, stonewall said:

can you imagine having Kamara and losing ?  Wow and congrats !

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Kopy said:

ouch

5 hours ago, Kopy said:

Overall, I've been in the superbowl 4 out of the last 5 years. It's a 12 team dynasty league, that's 10 year's old. And I've been there since the beginning. So on 1 hand it's cool. I know I built a solid team, on the other hand. Only 1 title would be really disappointing. 

Good luck paws.

Thank you. 

And im sorry.