Sign in to follow this  
SF Forty Niners

Thank you FFToday for great season

Thank you all 

I finished 4th place out of $

but I did have a 10-3 regular season with all the assistance of this group 

appreciate the gamesmanship win lose or draw it’s Fantabulous Fantasy Football Forum the best in my opinion on the World Wide Web 

congrats to those whom won there championship and good luck to those who can tonight 

peace and may the Lord Bless each and everyone of you 

Ron 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SF Forty Niners said:

10-3 is a fantastic season, no matter what.

After 21 years of this, I have concluded that it definitely takes some skill, determination, and maneuverability to make it to the playoffs in a competitive league....the cream rises to the top.  However, winning the title is mostly luck....any given Sunday, you know.

10 minutes ago, SF Forty Niners said:

Likewise.

• Like 2

Likewise thanks to all here on the best fantasy forearm in the world, and also to the FFtoday writers and staff, Mike, Guru, and the gang for the best insight on the net. cheers 🍻

• Like 1

I didn't come here all year and went to the finals in all three of my leagues. Thanks, fftoday!

Wait a minute. There are other FF forums on the interweb? I like this one and all the great writers, participants, advice and knowledge so much, that I never even bothered to look elsewhere. Thanks everyone and thanks Mike and crew for a world class site. May 2021 be good to all of you.

2 hours ago, stonewall said:

After 21 years of this, I have concluded that it definitely takes some skill, determination, and maneuverability to make it to the playoffs in a competitive league....the cream rises to the top.  However, winning the title is mostly luck....any given Sunday, you know. 

Don't be stealing my lines man! I have a copyright on this doncha know.

5 hours ago, SF Forty Niners said:

Thank you all 

appreciate the gamesmanship win lose or draw it’s Fantabulous Fantasy Football Forum the best in my opinion on the World Wide Web 

congrats to those whom won there championship and good luck to those who can tonight 

Ron 

Best post of the year. 

God Bless you and yours Ron.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, loonecho said:

Wait a minute. There are other FF forums on the interweb? I like this one and all the great writers, participants, advice and knowledge so much, that I never even bothered to look elsewhere. Thanks everyone and thanks Mike and crew for a world class site. May 2021 be good to all of you.

Bonus, we have the Guru. 

• Like 1

Nice job FF Today. Been at this 29 years, belonged to paysites in the past. Been paying more attention to ratings and results the last 2 years and this site is above all. Thank you Mike, and Happy New Year to everybody.

• Like 1