wiffleball

Taylor Swift

I know I'm going to take a ration for this, but frankly, I don't really care. I've bashed on Taylor Swift in just about any circumstance. But the latest music she's put out? Evermore? Something like that? Is actually really good lyrically, vocally and musically.

I would sure as hell put it above any of the female pop crap that's out there these days. I still can't figure out what or who the hell Billy Elish is and why the hell she is winning all kinds of awards. What a no-talent hack show that is.

But, if you're interested, man up and listen to some of the newer stuff that Taylor's putting out. Or maybe it's old stuff that she's re-releasing. I don't know. All I know is it better than that bubblegum crap that she used to put out.

Billie Eilish comes across as an evil Teletubby.  Or at least, she is what you'd expect a generation that grew up watching the Teletubbies would glom onto.  In all her videos she is like that.  "Bad Guy" has scenes that look like its on an evil version of the Teletubbies set.

• Like 1

It's just a shame that she has capitulated to the SJW/Woke evils......otherwise, wood....

9 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I know I'm going to take a ration for this, but frankly, I don't really care. I was the first abash on Taylor Swift and just that any circumstance. But the latest music she's put out? Evermore? Something like that? Is actually really good lyrically, vocally and musically.

I would sure as hell put it above any of the female pop crap that's out there these days. I still can't figure out what or who the hell Billy Elish is and why the hell she is winning all kinds of awards. What a no-talent hack show that is.

But, if you're interested, man up and listen to some of the newer stuff that Taylor's putting out. Or maybe it's old stuff that she's re-releasing. I don't know. All I know is it better than that bubblegum crap that she used to put out.

She is a machine, but not her own

I love her. I think her music is wonderful. And she doesn't have to twerk to sell an album. 

18 minutes ago, peenie said:

I love her. I think her music is wonderful. And she doesn't have to twerk to sell an album. 

She's rocks the granny panties

24 minutes ago, peenie said:

+1

It's nice to see a strong, successful woman who does not need to resort to being a slut to get it.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Not having an ass will do that. 

59 minutes ago, RLLD said:

+1

It's nice to see a strong, successful woman who does not need to resort to being a slut to get it.

I feel like I don’t know you people at all anymore. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, RLLD said:

+1

Not that there is anything wrong with that. 

There's a film on Netflix about her for anyone interested called Miss Americana.  I stumbled on it watching "Song Exploder" which I recommend to those who like the ideas/work behind the song.  Recommend the NIN one and the REM one (and I'm not even a fan).

12 hours ago, peenie said:

I will give her some credit for not being a total wh0re, and for writing her own music.
Allegedly.

That said, her stuff has been awful for quite some time. Some of her early stuff is good as pop goes, but the last couple of things I've heard have been garbage.

Haven't listened to this one wiff is on about.

And I actually like a couple of Billie eilish songs. It's different at least. .

Like some of her stuff and some not so much. She’s turning into a big girl, though, and I don’t like fatties.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Like some of her stuff and some not so much. She’s turning into a big girl, though, and I don’t like fatties.

Thanks for the heads up.  This may be a situation to monitor.  🤔

http://prntscr.com/wdnzp8