peenie

I'm going to miss Trump

He certainly did things his way and showed what it must have been like when the monarchs ruled. I will miss seeing all the weasels squirm to please him. I really enjoyed seeing the Republican party completely forget about God and country and show they really cared about money grubbing. Melania saying F* Christmas. Now the Republicans can go back to pretending to care about the family but still not wanting to help them financially. 

Biden is such a bore. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I am entertained.  He was no more a monarch than those who came before him, notably Obama forced upon us things in a dictatorial manner.  It is fascinating to see the allowance for totalitarianism where the outcomes meet your desires.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, peenie said:

He certainly did things his way and showed what it must have been like when the monarchs ruled. I will miss seeing all the weasels squirm to please him. I really enjoyed seeing the Republican party completely forget about God and country and show they really cared about money grubbing. Melania saying F* Christmas. Now the Republicans can go back to pretending to care about the family but still not wanting to help them financially. 

Biden is such a bore. 

They’re all money grubbers. Both sides. FYI

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I'm going to miss Trump

you won't need to start missing him for another 4 years 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They’re all money grubbers. Both sides. FYI

And crooks. The higher the political office, the more crooked 

He's not going away. You can look forward to 4 years of trump rallys and another run in 2024

• Thanks 2

I won’t. Biden is a bore and he’s likely to be a total mediocrity, but the POTUS isn’t going to affect my life that much. I look forward to having one who is not a complete embarrassing disgrace at every turn. :thumbsup: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Yeah. Back to identity politics, giving massive amounts of money to Iran, opening borders to thousands of illegals to shlt in our streets and commit crimes and take tax payers dollars and services, and having china take over the US. Can't wait. woohoo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:    I won't miss the Democrats pretending to care about black people. 

Of course not... because they're going to continue to do it.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

I won’t. Biden is a bore and he’s likely to be a total mediocrity, but the POTUS isn’t going to affect my life that much. I look forward to having one who is not a complete embarrassing disgrace at every turn. :thumbsup: 

Biden already is.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

So you think Biden won’t speak for 4 years?  Because when he does out comes incoherent jibberish.  I look forward the watching the MSM increasingly squirm to rationalize his mental decline, until one day he resigns for health reasons, and the MSM will say hmm, didn’t see that coming, nothing to see here, but long live the queen$#@!

I do actually agree that in general Biden will be a totally bland president, largely because he’ll stay in the WH basement most days.  The imminent Kamala reign should be much more, umm, interesting.  :thumbsup: 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

So you think Biden won’t speak for 4 years?  Because when he does out comes incoherent jibberish.  I look forward the watching the MSM increasingly squirm to rationalize his mental decline, until one day he resigns for health reasons, and the MSM will say hmm, didn’t see that coming, nothing to see here, but long live the queen$#@!

I do actually agree that in general Biden will be a totally bland president, largely because he’ll stay in the WH basement most days.  The imminent Kamala reign should be much more, umm, interesting.  :thumbsup: 

Biden already called her president-elect Harris. :lol: What a clown.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I’m sure Biden will have a lot of verbal gaffes. I’m equally sure he won’t spend his time name calling the people he’s supposed to be leading like a fat menstrual preteenager on Twitter. 

At this point “bland” sounds terrific.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m sure Biden will have a lot of verbal gaffes. I’m equally sure he won’t spend his time name calling the people he’s supposed to be leading like a fat menstrual preteenager on Twitter. 

At this point “bland” sounds terrific.

I mean, who gives a fock if he says stupid stuff....the only things that matter are outcomes, whether he is a turd or woman hater or what ever, we need to stop picking these choads because they seem like nice people.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I mean, who gives a fock if he says stupid stuff....the only things that matter are outcomes, whether he is a turd or woman hater or what ever, we need to stop picking these choads because they seem like nice people.

With Trump, you get the botched Covid response, record debt, soaring unemployment and millions more uninsured etc. 

The Twitter stuff is just the cherry on top. ;) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

With Trump, you get the botched Covid response, record debt, soaring unemployment and millions more uninsured etc. 

The COVID response was stellar, you are purposely ignoring the travel ban, the rapid vaccine development, and the attempt to balance the restrictions and the economy. The low death rate is remarkable.

Not accepting reality just to feed your bias shows you for what you are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

The media will keep him in the spotlight. It's where the $ is. Biden is a complete zero as far as a $ maker for them.

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

The media will keep him in the spotlight. It's where the $ is. Biden is a complete zero as far as a $ maker for them.

Not a chance.

The ONLY thing they will do is redirect attention (wag the dog) to protect him and vilify those ideologically opposed to them....

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The COVID response was stellar, you are purposely ignoring the travel ban, the rapid vaccine development, and the attempt to balance the restrictions and the economy. The low death rate is remarkable.

Not accepting reality just to feed your bias shows you for what you are.

:lol:  The sad part is you believe this.

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

:lol:  The sad part is you believe this.

Even more sad, you deny it....

The good news for many of us is that the president really cannot do much harm, so long as congress can counter.  Often we like to pretend that the president did or did not do something.

We know that Trump put the ban in place and setup a system to develop the vaccine.  We also know that Democrats, Biden included, attacked the travel ban....clear indication they would have made the wrong choice based on SJW mantra, just galatically stupid.... hard to say if the year would have gone too much differently with a Democrat president, he really has little meaningful impact on day to day life.

Whether or not conservatives play the same blame game is hard to say, I guess they likely will, but the media will suppress dissent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Worst rebuttal in main board history. Have you literally been in a coma since the Eagles Super Bowl win?

You cannot believe anything you say. No way!

Towing the company line is admirable. Don't stop, that is what we do. But to REALLY believe what your saying. No god damn way.

:wacko:

• Thanks 2

Trumpers: Covid is the flu! China sniffles!

Also Trumpers: Thank God the POTUS invented the vaccine for this deadly virus!

:lol: 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trumpers: Covid is the flu! China sniffles!

Also Trumpers: Thank God the POTUS invented the vaccine for this deadly virus!

:lol: 

That does not jive though does it?  Why close travel for "just the flu"?   your statements do not jive with reality

4 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Worst rebuttal in main board history. Have you literally been in a coma since the Eagles Super Bowl win?

You cannot believe anything you say. No way!

Towing the company line is admirable. Don't stop, that is what we do. But to REALLY believe what your saying. No god damn way.

:wacko:

He’s a troll. Just call him an a-hole and move on. It’s what I do. Engaging with him is useless. Brings nothing 

• Thanks 1

Even the leftist MSM, now that the election has been influenced, are saying that Operation Warp Speed has been a great success.  Unfortunately it hasn’t apparently reached whatever centrist sites MDC frequents.  :( 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Agreed!  We haven't had one of those for almost 3 decades.

34 minutes ago, RLLD said:

That does not jive though does it?  Why close travel for "just the flu"?   your statements do not jive with reality

He can't bring up closing down travel because he's afraid creepy joe will call him a xenophobe like he did Trump for wanting that very early on.

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s a troll. Just call him an a-hole and move on. It’s what I do. Engaging with him is useless. Brings nothing 

He gets off on it.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

He gets off on it.

What is wrong with him?

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

What is wrong with him?

Show me the last time I said anything like that? I asked a few weeks ago and you couldn’t answer.🤣

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Used car salesmen love guys like MDC.

Rich irony coming from a Trumper! 😂 

When are we going to have time to miss Trump? Most likely he's going to be hosting the GOP Apprentice for the next for years, where Cruz, Graham, Jordan, Gaetz and others line up to be degraded while kissing his ass to secure his endorsement. Trump ain't going anywhere. 

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

All Biden needs to do is clear this bar...

8 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

When are we going to have time to miss Trump? Most likely he's going to be hosting the GOP Apprentice for the next for years, where Cruz, Graham, Jordan, Gaetz and others line up to be degraded while kissing his ass to secure his endorsement. Trump ain't going anywhere. 

I am wondering about this, it seems like the repubs are already moving on, does Trump try to hang around for another go? I mean, at his age why not kick back?

3 hours ago, MDC said:

With All The Governors in the Country you get the botched Covid response, record debt, soaring unemployment and millions more uninsured etc. 

Fixed