peenie

I'm going to miss Trump

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Koch’s have been exposed as liberal globalists. Keep up. 

Nobody can keep up with the insanity of the far-right. If the Kochs are liberals, then Mussolini was a moderate.

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Nobody can keep up with the insanity of the far-right. If the Kochs are liberals, then Mussolini was a moderate.

They only care about taxes and cheap labor. Again, try to keep up. Big LGBTQ supporters, half their family are pole smokers. Open borders and work visas for white collar foreigners. Amnesty and Refugees. You are so outdated. Trump and MAGA exposed these types. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You are so outdated. 

Good. Isn’t that what being conservative is about? Today’s “conservatives” are nothing of the sort - they are extremists and populists.

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Lmao....are you sho nuff? The Kochs are definitely liberal and talk about the pot calling the kettle black about insanity. 🙄

• Haha 1

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

Lmao....are you sho nuff? The Kochs are definitely liberal and talk about the pot calling the kettle black about insanity. 🙄

No person honestly believes the Kochs are liberal. They’ve given billions to conservatives.

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

No person honestly believes the Kochs are liberal. They’ve given billions to conservatives.

Link

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Good. Isn’t that what being conservative is about? Today’s “conservatives” are nothing of the sort - they are extremists and populists.

Now you’re getting it. The populist part. The extremist charge speaks to your ignorance. Be more smart. 

7 minutes ago, dogcows said:

“ conservatives” who are for open borders and amnesty. The new right rejects that form of “conservatism”. The right has been led around for too  long by conservatives like the Koch brothers.America first has them exposed.  But you don’t know that,  because you weren’t told. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Total contributions from Koch Industries PAC to federal candidates, 2019-2020

$46,000

(3.16%)
To Democrats

$1,410,500

(96.84%)
To Republicans

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

“ conservatives” who are for open borders and amnesty. The new right rejects that form of “conservatism”. The right has been led around for too  long by conservatives like the Koch brothers.America first has them exposed.  But you don’t know that,  because you weren’t told. 

The “new right” is fascism: extremists that will turn off everyday Americans and fade into obscurity in a couple years.... but their violent tendencies indicate there may be some outbursts before their eventual end.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Total contributions from Koch Industries PAC to federal candidates, 2019-2020

$46,000

(3.16%)
To Democrats

$1,410,500

(96.84%)
To Republicans

Let’s see the list of who. It ain’t Trump. I’ll bet you’ll see names like Graham and MCConnell. Collins. Sass.  It’s so funny, there is a civil war going on on the right, and you fools dont even see it. It’s right in your face. I guess Trump being attacked by both sides didn’t tell you much. Floyd Flake says Hi, to start.  Anyone seen Paul Ryan or Eric Cantor around? 

Low information liberal’s  telling others what’s going on with their politics. They readily admit they read nothing from the other side. Funny. Not one asked what I read, just started verbally masturbating about OAN and Newsmax, as if they know I am a big fan. They know it all. 

50 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They only care about taxes and cheap labor. Again, try to keep up. Big LGBTQ supporters, half their family are pole smokers. Open borders and work visas for white collar foreigners. Amnesty and Refugees. You are so outdated. Trump and MAGA exposed these types. 

You’ve lost your grip on reality :( 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

You’ve lost your grip on reality :( 

You’re living in a  reality that doesn’t exist anymore. Because you’re scared. It’s tough leaving your comfort zone. I know, I’ve been there. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re living in a  reality that doesn’t exist anymore. Because you’re scared. It’s tough leaving your comfort zone. I know, I’ve been there. 

WTF? These are the rantings of a paranoid schizophrenic 

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

WTF? These are the rantings of a paranoid schizophrenic 

Such as? That the Koch brothers are about cheap labor and low taxes?  Yeah, crazy. 

2024 rolls around and all these “new conservatives” will be lining up to vote for Mike Pence or whatever bought and paid for Koch puppet the GOP lines up. 

Trump won an election with a tough on immigration stance. The Koch brothers are the exact opposite and refused to help Trump get re-elected. So libtards claim Trump voters like the Koch brothers. Of course they do. Delusion is completely necessary to be a left winger. But the Koch’s did love the tax cuts. At the end of the day that’s what they’re really all about. That and the cheap labor. 

On 12/30/2020 at 9:50 AM, Cdub100 said:

Biden already called her president-elect Harris. :lol: What a clown.

Really? You got to stop dipping into that shallow puddle. Or would you like me to talk about the Unlied shezz a Murga - or literally hundreds of other total gaffes.

That's the biggest problem. Trump supporters don't actually listen to Trump. Or his tweets. - They don't listen to his speeches unless they're at one of his retarded rallies. Because they don't want to know that this guy is a fecking idiot.

Biden is going to be boring. Fantastic. Remember when Trump was literally laughed at at the UN? Of course you don't. Bidens going to have class and decorum, will bring back things like the Kennedy Center Honors and state dinners and all the things that grown-ups do. No longer will The White House be catered by McDonalds. Rush Limbaugh won't get the medal of honor for Christ's sake. And Joe will be able to put two words together without talking about his thoughts on the Twilight Saga movies.

Yes, Trump commented 21 times on that. End of story.  Freak. 

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Really? You got to stop dipping into that shallow puddle. Or would you like me to talk about the Unlied shezz a Murga - or literally hundreds of other total gaffes.

That's the biggest problem. Trump supporters don't actually listen to Trump. Hillary is tweets, they don't listen to a speeches unless they're at one of his retarded rallies. Because they don't want to know that this guy is a fecking idiot.

My name is going to be born. Fantastic. He's going to have class and decorum and be able to put two words together without talking about his thoughts on the Twilight Saga movies.

Yes, Trump commented 21 times on that. End of story.  Freak. 

Biden is more coherent than this drivel. 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump won an election with a tough on immigration stance. The Koch brothers are the exact opposite and refused to help Trump get re-elected. So libtards claim Trump voters like the Koch brothers. Of course they do. Delusion is completely necessary to be a left winger. But the Koch’s did love the tax cuts. At the end of the day that’s what they’re really all about. That and the cheap labor. 

I noticed you got really quiet when I posted their contribution percentages. LOL.

Now, please define globalist to me. I'm excited. And if you haven't figured it out? I'm setting you up. Just consider yourself warned ahead of time. Not that it will help you at all.

Seriously, give me the short list of who's actually in favor of trump. Because of your deluded deranged little world that Trump ,fed to you? There's only about two deranged lawyers left who aren't leftist liberal globalist elitist qanon America haters.  :)

4 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I noticed you got really quiet when I posted their contribution percentages. LOL.

Now, please define globalist to me. I'm excited. And if you haven't figured it out? I'm setting you up. Just consider yourself warned ahead of time. Not that it will help you at all.

Seriously, give me the short list of who's actually in favor of trump. Because of your deluded deranged little world that Trump ,fed to you? There's only about two deranged lawyers left who aren't leftist liberal globalist elitist qanon America haters.  :)

I replied to your post as soon as I saw it. You had no reply be issue it was an ignorant , shallow bit of information that revealed nothing.  A globalist is someone who puts their financial interests above their countries and their fellow countrymen’s interests. Money over country, and they use our money to advance their interests. The ones who give out trillions in foreign aid while our inner city schools continue to fail. The ones that use our military to intervene in places we have no business being in.