KSB2424

2020 Geek of the Year ***Nomination Thread***

2 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

I ain't even close to the best.  I'm just a good camper on Nuketown :banana:

I'll be playing all hungover day tomorrow.  Send me an invite, you faggity fuk. You are the friened whose name starts with a SH, right? 

Ha. Yeah. Shotsup 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Yeah, skid's hands down. Guy handled a potentially life threatening condition with aplomb. 

Couldn't say it any better.

8 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I think pennie should win for her going to Miss Trump post and she is a black woman

Meh. An undeserving black woman already got VPOTUS. GOTY has to be earned. 😂

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

If no trannys come forward, I will also back Jerry.

What if you favorite Tranny Pron ??

Asking for a friend 

Wow, makes me wish I was around for this.  :wub:  

Also, Gigi had some spectacular b00bages.  :banana: 

I second Jerry or Wiff. But mainly Wiff. Jerry’s great and been through a lot, but Wiff is definitely more entertaining. No offense Jerry.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I second Jerry or Wiff. But mainly Wiff. Jerry’s great and been through a lot, but Wiff is definitely more entertaining. No offense Jerry.

I’m not a fan of Wiff. No offense. 

17 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

I’m not offended, but you might want to check with Wiff. 🙂

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

3 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Maybe they should work it out in a cage match

2 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

I’m not sure how we’d declare a winner.

4 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

I’d prefer to see their wives mud wrassle. Wiff, if you can get a hot wife/girlfriend to wrassle Jerry’s wife in the next few days, that’ll be how we settle this..

12 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I meant no offense to Wiff. Not a fan. 

6 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I’d prefer to see their wives mud wrassle. Wiff, if you can get a hot wife/girlfriend to wrassle Jerry’s wife in the next few days, that’ll be how we settle this..

You’re my boy blue

Shouldn’t we give it to phillybear again?

14 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I vote Frank ...he has some awesome 1 liners..makes me laugh

OOTMFFOTB 

I third  that. Still ‘Skids

I'll go rusty for his return.

• Sad 1

I always thought it would be fun to have an Awards Show Thread here, many different categories....

Biggest Homer

Tin Foil Hat

Nostradumbass / Nostrasmartass

Moon Landing

Funniest

Most Diverse 

Best Comeback

etc. etc. 

oops.....I win again :dunno:

54 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Shouldn’t we give it to phillybear again?

While the sentiment is appreciated, (looks at notes), I think that it is rather remarkable that I am still alive. Most thought I would have succumbed to my various illnesses, or drank myself to death many times over.

Nay. I live for the spirit of comeuppance. I swore an oath, that I would exact my revenge on my enemies.

My enemies (looks at notes)? I pledge that I will unearth the grave of NewbieJr on a moonless night, dig up his pumpkin headed bones, urinate all over them, fock the skull, and bury him again upside down, ass displayed, in a present mode. 

I have a list. With more than a few names.

31 minutes ago, phillybear said:

While the sentiment is appreciated, (looks at notes), I think that it is rather remarkable that I am still alive. Most thought I would have succumbed to my various illnesses, or drank myself to death many times over.

Nay. I live for the spirit of comeuppance. I swore an oath, that I would exact my revenge on my enemies.

My enemies (looks at notes)? I pledge that I will unearth the grave of NewbieJr on a moonless night, dig up his pumpkin headed bones, urinate all over them, fock the skull, and bury him again upside down, ass displayed, in a present mode. 

I have a list. With more than a few names.

I think we are done with this alias

1 minute ago, Mike Isles said:

MDC is PB ??

If so I have been wrong for many years 

What's a PB? 'Nobody' member mentioned today that MDC is the alias of the alias MonkeyDeathCar. Not sure since I haven't been here even close to that.

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What's a PB? 'Nobody' member mentioned today that MDC is the alias of the alias MonkeyDeathCar. Not sure since I haven't been here even close to that.

PB / @phillybear

Actually Peenie probably takes more sh1t here than anyone.  And she started some great threads but I think they all got deleted somehow.

26 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

Black posters matter!! I think peenie may be the only Black poster we ever had. Plus she's a skirt. 

With no bush

18 hours ago, OldMaid said:

I’m not sure how we’d declare a winner.

Give it to old hag here. It would be the greatest accomplishment of her life. 

In terms of the all around game, Wiff should be the top choice. He is a steady consistent high quality poster, with the right balance in covering a variety of topics, and in a funny yet factual form of commentary. He doesn't get bogged down into the land of repetitive and predictable. If he is going to express an opinion about anything on this board (politics, sports, music, movies, television, etc) it will come directly from his own thoughts instead of parroting the words from the pundits and critics covering those same subjects. No right or left talking points loaded in bias as he will slam both sides from only his view. He won't allow a positive or negative review influence his opinion about a film or show. He is able to be honest and objective about what he sees and feels. While some may not always agree, he keeps it real as possible. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Vince44 said:

In terms of the all around game, Wiff should be the top choice. He is a steady consistent high quality poster, with the right balance in covering a variety of topics, and in a funny yet factual form of commentary. He doesn't get bogged down into the land of repetitive and predictable. If he is going to express an opinion about anything on this board (politics, sports, music, movies, television, etc) it will come directly from his own thoughts instead of parroting talking points from the pundits and critics covering those same subjects. No right or left talking points loaded in bias as he will slam both sides from only his view. He won't allow a positive or negative review influence his opinion about a film or show. He is able to be honest and objective about what he sees and feels. While some may not always agree, he keeps it real as possible. 

No he doesn’t. He’s a hack who says the first thing that comes to his mind. Constantly proven wrong.  

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No he doesn’t. He’s a hack who says the first thing that comes to his mind. Constantly proven wrong.  

27 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

In terms of the all around game, Wiff should be the top choice. He is a steady consistent high quality poster, with the right balance in covering a variety of topics, and in a funny yet factual form of commentary. He doesn't get bogged down into the land of repetitive and predictable. If he is going to express an opinion about anything on this board (politics, sports, music, movies, television, etc) it will come directly from his own thoughts instead of parroting the words from the pundits and critics covering those same subjects. No right or left talking points loaded in bias as he will slam both sides from only his view. He won't allow a positive or negative review influence his opinion about a film or show. He is able to be honest and objective about what he sees and feels. While some may not always agree, he keeps it real as possible. 

:lol:

I won this thread, broke records in vote counts. 

Seriously,  I did. I am that inspiring. 

4 hours ago, Vince44 said:

OK Wiff