Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Is Forbes libruhl too,???

Not one Trump supporter will believe any of that is true either. They have completely bought into everything Trump has told them. 

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Not one Trump supporter will believe any of that is true either. They have completely bought into everything Trump has told them. 

Again, the original intent of Trump derangement syndrome.

These folks are about as weak-minded as the David koresh followers.

• Thanks 1

If you don’t think it’s odd the way the swing states turned in the middle of the night you are a moron 

If you think it’s normal that the %s in all the areas that flipped overnight don’t match with anywhere else in the United States you are a moron

if you think Biden got more votes than Obama while getting a smaller % of black votes Latino votes and white votes you are a moron

if you think Biden won fair and square. You are a moron

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

If you don’t think it’s odd the way the swing states turned in the middle of the night you are a moron 

If you think it’s normal that the %s in all the areas that flipped overnight don’t match with anywhere else in the United States you are a moron

if you think Biden got more votes than Obama while getting a smaller % of black votes Latino votes and white votes you are a moron

if you think Biden won fair and square. You are a moron

If you think that Trump's own personally appointed judges then looked at all the evidence and laughed his lawyers out of court? You are a moron. If you didn't actually read the opening statements by Trump's lawyers who came right out and specifically said we are not alleging fraud your honor? You're an idiot.

Jesus what an ignorant POV. 

But it completely Falls in line with the 100% of trump supporters who even before the election said that if Trump lost the vote was invalid but if Trump won than it was completely legit.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

If you think that Trump's own personally appointed judges then looked at all the evidence and laughed his lawyers out of court? You are a moron. If you didn't actually read the opening statements by Trump's lawyers who came right out and specifically said we are not alleging fraud your honor? You're an idiot.

Jesus what an ignorant POV. 

But it completely Falls in line with the 100% of trump supporters who even before the election said that if Trump lost the vote was invalid but if Trump won than it was completely legit.

Yep I just follow numbers dems set the entire sh1t up to have the results they need. I listened to 4 years of Russia so stfu

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yep I just follow numbers dems set the entire sh1t up to have the results they need. I listened to 4 years of Russia so stfu

I don't know why morons like you keep going back to Russia. The only reason the impeachment didn't  go forward was because the Republicans control the Senate and they refused to rule on the impeachment that already went through Congress. But somehow you guys think what now?

See this is what happens when your whole education process comes through Tucker Carlson.

As far as your numbers go? Just use common sense for Christ's sake. biden got what? 10 million more votes than Obama? Did you see what happened to the country in the last 4 years? Did you see what's the participation rate in this vote was compared to Obama? I mean, do you not understand how percentages work?

And again, how is it that literally every single Court from the circuit to the Appellate in the Supreme Court riddled with Trump's own personally appointed judges have yet to find a shred of fraud? But you just cleaned of that like a dog on a bone? Like a fat chick on a sandwich? Lol

16 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

As far as your numbers go? Just use common sense for Christ's sake. biden got what? 10 million more votes than Obama? Did you see what happened to the country in the last 4 years? Did you see what's the participation rate in this vote was compared to Obama? I mean, do you not understand how percentages work?

And again, how is it that literally every single Court from the circuit to the Appellate in the Supreme Court riddled with Trump's own personally appointed judges have yet to find a shred of fraud? But you just cleaned of that like a dog on a bone? Like a fat chick on a sandwich? Lol

Yep I saw what happened in the country the last 4 years it was focking amazing 

biden won 507 counties to Trumps 2500+. Obama won over 800 yet all the counties that stopped counting in the middle of the night magically gained hundreds of thousands of votes 

I believe Biden won. I don’t think it was 100% fair and square but I really doubt any of them have been. I don’t believe there has been enough legit evidence to prove Biden didn’t win.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when Trump beats Harris in 2024 in an election that requires people to actually go and vote.

You know what would make all them stupid focking Trumpturds shut up and leave egg on their faces?? All we Democrats need to do is audit the polling machines on live TV! That would make them Trumptw@ts shut their pie holes! 

On 1/2/2021 at 11:55 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

Not one liberal will question anything they hear or read that supports their feelers. 

19 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Not one liberal will question of anything they hear or read that supports their feelers. 

The election has been questioned.  There was some fraud found but nothing more than the usual there is every year.  Pretty much all of Trump's fraud claims have been debunked and even conservative media has pulled back their claims.  What more is it going to take to move on from this?

No President prior to Trump was ever ridiculed and harassed constantly by the other side from start to finish. Never once did they acknowledge one thing he did for the greater good. It used to be called respect.
So now those who committed the constant disrespect for 4 straight years are asking the other side not to do what they started and spent 4 years of effort on. There’s no way the Trump side will let it go any time soon. If you expect otherwise you’re gonna be disappointed. Obviously this is childish behavior by both sides but that is what we have become.

2 hours ago, nospk said:

No President prior to Trump was ever ridiculed and harassed constantly by the other side from start to finish. Never once did they acknowledge one thing he did for the greater good. It used to be called respect.
So now those who committed the constant disrespect for 4 straight years are asking the other side not to do what they started and spent 4 years of effort on. There’s no way the Trump side will let it go any time soon. If you expect otherwise you’re gonna be disappointed. Obviously this is childish behavior by both sides but that is what we have become.

I love how you and other Trumpers treat the "disrespect of Trump" like it happened in a vacuum. The dude was a walking disaster of idiocy;  he only wanted to be revered and to boss people around. He was completely incapable of performing the actual job of president, and never wanted it in the first place. He is too vapid to understand the nuance of international diplomacy, geopolitical reality, military strategy or any other complicated concepts that we expect POTUS to have a grasp on. He has never and will never care about anything other than himself. He committed dozens of impeachable offenses and spouted off on Twitter like a 10 year old bully. He surrounded himself with selfish, parasitic sycophants that were even more ignorant than Trump. Their only qualifications were loyalty (for he moment) and saying "yes, Mr. President, I agree with you." Anything he did for the greater good was strictly accidental while trying to serve himself.

The vitriol, ridicule and harassment he received, he asked for and more than deserved. Likely the worst president ever and unquestionably the worst of my lifetime. Good fukin riddance. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I love how you and other Trumpers treat the "disrespect of Trump" like it happened in a vacuum. The dude was a walking disaster of idiocy;  he only wanted to be revered and to boss people around. He was completely incapable of performing the actual job of president, and never wanted it in the first place. He is too vapid to understand the nuance of international diplomacy, geopolitical reality, military strategy or any other complicated concepts that we expect POTUS to have a grasp on. He has never and will never care about anything other than himself. He committed dozens of impeachable offenses and spouted off on Twitter like a 10 year old bully. He surrounded himself with selfish, parasitic sycophants that were even more ignorant than Trump. Their only qualifications were loyalty (for he moment) and saying "yes, Mr. President, I agree with you." Anything he did for the greater good was strictly accidental while trying to serve himself.

The vitriol, ridicule and harassment he received, he asked for and more than deserved. Likely the worst president ever and unquestionably the worst of my lifetime. Good fukin riddance. 

What a maroon. :lol:

Trump is the greatest president of all time. 

33 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Ignorant huh...in all your hostility you invented the part about me being a Trumper. Never said I did or didn’t support him, just made an observation about how he was not shown any Presidential respect. I believe it is due to Trump not having been a career politician and that is also partly why he was elected. Our previous Presidents all had their own faults, scandals but were still treated decently. So now that decency and respect is long gone, not only for the office but for each other, as your post clearly shows, if you suspect I support or respect someone you don’t, you dismiss my opinion completely.
Please list just one dozen of his impeachable offense since there were dozens. I am ignorant of them all. Also please tell us who you support that does not surround themselves with yes men. 

Liberals love career politicians who have never created jobs or have lived in the real world that they want to rule over. 

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Post of the day!

:thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Liberals love career politicians who have never created jobs or have lived in the real world that they want to rule over. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2020/02/07/obamas-last-three-years-of-job-growth-all-beat-trumps-best-year/?sh=94a4a5b6ba61

Trump continually says that, “the U.S. is experiencing the best economy ever.” This is obvious gaslighting since the new results show that President Trump’s best year of job growth was 2.314 million in 2018 (the first year of the tax cut) but it falls short of any of Obama’s last three years. His boasts also don’t stand up when you peel the onion on GDP growth and realize that the Federal deficits during his Presidency will exceed any that were not impacted by a recession.

🤣

YEAH, BUT MUH ANTIFA! :mad:

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Creepy joey nearly 50 years in office asks for votes to be president. And all he did was say, "Here kitty kitty kitty...." and libs respond.  :lol:

Trump continually says that, “the U.S. is experiencing the best economy ever.” This is obvious gaslighting since the new results show that President Trump’s best year of job growth was 2.314 million in 2018 (the first year of the tax cut) but it falls short of any of Obama’s last three years. His boasts also don’t stand up when you peel the onion on GDP growth and realize that the Federal deficits during his Presidency will exceed any that were not impacted by a recession.

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Here kitty kitty kitty... vote for creepy joey for president. Good ole rusty swats at the creepy joey voting button. :lol:

What a focking womental case

4 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The election has been questioned.  There was some fraud found but nothing more than the usual there is every year.  Pretty much all of Trump's fraud claims have been debunked and even conservative media has pulled back their claims.  What more is it going to take to move on from this?

The love of a good kitten.

😺:wub:

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

The love of a good kitten.

😺:wub:

You said someone here was "bragging" about the community work they do after asking what he did. 

Not one person said you were bragging. Because you have nothing to brag about with your putting rodents before humans.

Here kitty kitty kitty.....What a flaming retard you are. :lol:

3 hours ago, nospk said:

Ignorant huh...in all your hostility you invented the part about me being a Trumper. Never said I did or didn’t support him, just made an observation about how he was not shown any Presidential respect. I believe it is due to Trump not having been a career politician and that is also partly why he was elected. Our previous Presidents all had their own faults, scandals but were still treated decently. So now that decency and respect is long gone, not only for the office but for each other, as your post clearly shows, if you suspect I support or respect someone you don’t, you dismiss my opinion completely.
Please list just one dozen of his impeachable offense since there were dozens. I am ignorant of them all. Also please tell us who you support that does not surround themselves with yes men. 

My sincere apologies if you are not a Trump supporter and I labeled you as such. My mistake.

As for previous presidents, I would argue that at least the last 3 prior to Trump faced increasing levels of opposition based more on politics than actual policy or actions while holding the office. Clinton likely deserved it, W did too, to some extent. Obama, while deserving of much criticism, started his first term with a giant target on his back. The Republican congress at the time absolutely refused to work with him and he was never treated with respect by them or the right wing media. I will not defend him, but let's not pretend Obama was given the red carpet treatment.

I believe I could spend a lot of time getting into the weeds and researching many of Trump's impeachable actions. It would likely be for no reason as I suspect only those that already agree with me would look at any of it. I don't have the time for that, so I will say these few things just off the top of my head:

Gross and repeated violations of the Emoluments Clause of the constitution

Gross and repeated violations of the Hatch Act (not sure anyone would get impeached for this, but they damn well should.)

A minimum of ten instances of Obstruction of Justice during and prior to the Mueller investigation, not to mention all the redacted stuff that is likely filled with criminality

Refusing to divest himself of his assets and properties into a blind trust while he was POTUS, and continually making policy decisions based on his and his family's financial situations

The Ukraine scandal, which actually got him impeached and likely would have resulted in removal from office were it not for the pathetic cowardice of the GOP

The current scandal involving the GA SOS

15 minutes ago, Fnord said:

My sincere apologies if you are not a Trump supporter and I labeled you as such. My mistake.

As for previous presidents, I would argue that at least the last 3 prior to Trump faced increasing levels of opposition based more on politics than actual policy or actions while holding the office. Clinton likely deserved it, W did too, to some extent. Obama, while deserving of much criticism, started his first term with a giant target on his back. The Republican congress at the time absolutely refused to work with him and he was never treated with respect by them or the right wing media. I will not defend him, but let's not pretend Obama was given the red carpet treatment.

I believe I could spend a lot of time getting into the weeds and researching many of Trump's impeachable actions. It would likely be for no reason as I suspect only those that already agree with me would look at any of it. I don't have the time for that, so I will say these few things just off the top of my head:

Gross and repeated violations of the Emoluments Clause of the constitution

Gross and repeated violations of the Hatch Act (not sure anyone would get impeached for this, but they damn well should.)

A minimum of ten instances of Obstruction of Justice during and prior to the Mueller investigation, not to mention all the redacted stuff that is likely filled with criminality

Refusing to divest himself of his assets and properties into a blind trust while he was POTUS, and continually making policy decisions based on his and his family's financial situations

The Ukraine scandal, which actually got him impeached and likely would have resulted in removal from office were it not for the pathetic cowardice of the GOP

The current scandal involving the GA SOS

Brilliance!

Peace in the Middle East and a vaccine in record time when it was said it was wishful thinking and would take a miracle. And his trade deals. Some great things he did.  If this were any other president that’s all you would hear about. Oh yeah, haven’t heard much from Isis, Assad or the Pygmy in N Korea. And Russia! stopped invading other countries and taking them over. Oh yeah, the stock market.