Frozenbeernuts

Democrats propose ban on all gender specific words

19 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

:lol:  "Amen and Awoman"  :lol:

This is just so dumb. Its not even a gendered word. Just stop it already

• Like 1

This is gonna be great. On one hand in Washington we will have this complete foolishness, and out in the streets thugs will be burning, looting and rioting. And overseeing it all will be a compromised, incoherent fool with a cackeling shape shifter that nobody likes at his side. Good times ahead! The recent influx of libtards will be clearing out in short order. Book it. 

11 hours ago, drobeski said:

Hey frozen, your side is full of mental case freaks. Good job, congrats.  

I didn't post this because its something I agree with. I do not belong to either party.. How about recognizing a flaw in your own party. One where the Republicans want restaurant employees to pay more of their own employees wages instead of paying themselves. 

Just now, Frozenbeernuts said:

I didn't post this because its something I agree with. I do not belong to either party.. How about recognizing a flaw in your own party. One where the Republicans want restaurant employees to pay more of their own employees wages instead of paying themselves. 

Democrats want restaurant employees to get 15 an hour. Am I supposed to tip on top of that? 

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

:lol:  "Amen and Awoman"  :lol:

Please tell me that's fake.  After calls of Abe Lincoln being raciss I really can't tell what's real nowadays.

11 hours ago, drobeski said:

There are 2 genders. The rest are labels for mental disorders.  

Can’t tell Libs that. They want science/medicine to be changed to conform to their ideals and I LOVE that they refuse to do so :lol: 

Add it to the pile. It's just the latest example of the scum in Amerika spiking the football on the corpse of a formerly great nation.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Add it to the pile. It's just the latest example of the scum in Amerika spiking the football on the corpse of a formerly great nation.

America is still pretty nice???

I am not sure why you hate it, is China getting to you?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Democrats want restaurant employees to get 15 an hour. Am I supposed to tip on top of that? 

No

5 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

No

So don’t act like the Democrats are doing them any favors either. I’m not tipping 20 pct, at least, if that happens. 

11 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

You guys have literally no evidence of this. So says your own justice department, Supreme Court, and basically every state that matters to electoral politics.

You think if you just say it enough it’ll become true. Or sorta true. But people are tired of that sh1t :thumbsdown:

You are right about one thing though—these kinds of stupid stunts by the Dems will only help republicans. What a bizarre gift to hand them right before the GA Senate races

👍🏻

2 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

America is still pretty nice???

I am not sure why you hate it, is China getting to you?

No.

China really hasn't changed a lick in the whole time I've been here. All the same problems exist, as do the pluses and draws. Every point of criticism of China in 2001, as well as every point of praise, is the same. I don't want to talk about China. This will be long enough. It seems in reply to lazy one liners, I'm typing thesises today but so be it. I've always been a huge MTSkiBum fan. Not but five years ago, I wouldn't know where your posts ended and mine began. It occurred to me that you and I were thinking with the same brain.

Maybe China is tangentially responsible, but only so far as I am not in the US anymore to get my pulse on country to see what's going on. Nothing to see here, everything is fine. Everybody on my block still mows the lawn and shovels the snow, same as always. I left in 2001 and from this end of the computer, Amerika is increasingly focked up. Are you familiar with the term 'boiling the frog?' Apparently, if you increase the temperature slowly enough, you can get it all the way to boiling without a frog noticing or reacting.

Well, I'm not in the pot; I've been gone for nineteen years and so I live in a cultural bubble to 2001. And culturally there's been a massive shift, not in China but in the US. As you can tell from my posts, I can't stand what I'm seeing. 

Where to begin? Maybe the universities and the school system that's pumping out all these woke fools who then infest everything else. We can replace history with alternate history. Out goes Thomas Jefferson the visionary and his personal moral courage as eloquent words and insights on liberty, freedom, limited government. In comes Jefferson the slave owning hypocrite and down goes the Jefferson statues. They are replacing 1776 with 1619 and teaching your kids that in schools not as an oh, by the way, Jefferson was actually flawed sadly, but as the main meal. 

While we're talking about history, how about the brave, hearty settlers on the Oregon Trail. They go off into the wilderness in a wagon, into nothing, and through hard work and sweat and ingenuity and a bunch of small miracles, raise families and set up thriving communities for their posterity. I know you like camping and hiking and fishing, you make posts that make me envious all the time. These are our fore-bearers, they tamed the land, cleared the snakes and wolves and what have you, and made it habitable and safe for you and me. It was because of the work ethic and courage of a few hundreds of thousand families like Laura Ingalls Wilder's family that made America great. So now the sh*tbags at Oregon State University topple the pioneer statue to honor the people whose hard work made their worthless, culturally degenerate life possible. We've renamed the award for children's literature by taking Laura Ingalls Wilder's name off of it. Horrible imperialist and racists scum on stolen land. Children should be reading Nikole Hannah-Jones instead.

I guess I could use NHJ to segue into how much the media sucks in 2021, but I just wrote up a long post about that this morning in the Donald Trump/Georgia thread in response to another one line post form Old Maid. Suffice to say that the fourth estate is entirely compromised and unreliable in 2021, the last vestiges of their professionalism and impartiality has been stripped away. Instead I'll talk about race issues a different NHJ segue.  Personally, from 1998 into 2000, I was engage to a black girl of the very darkest chocolate complexion. Her dumping me was both the result of, and a contributing factor in, the serious bout of depression that I had been dealing with and suffering from before coming to China in 2001. I never was made to feel uncomfortable to be with her. The gold standard in race relations at that time was Martin Luther King and colorblindness and equality and to me he remains a hero and the North Star of race relations that we should be guiding ourselves by. But colorblindness and MLK's dream aren't where race relations are in 2021 anymore. We've moved beyond that to now that being racist. Anti-racist is the new non-racist, and people who believe in the colorblindness of MLK are now racist. You have to support affirmative action, you have to agree that elderly white people should be prioiritzes less for vaccination against a disease that targets elderly, after communities of color. Not seeing race is replaced with obsessing about race and prioritizing whites last. MLK is out, read White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo and Ibram Kendi's books, they're highly recommended from the NYTimes best seller list. All the rich white sh*tbags on the Upper West side of Manhattan and around the country are convinced that whiteness is privilege and you have to be actively anti-white in your life to combat it. Their privilege comes from being rich sh*tbags on the upper West side of Manhattan, being white has nothing to do with it. They can fock off and kiss my underprivileged and non-racist white Macomb County ass.

I'm running out of gas and patience to write. This is my second essay today. Then there's fake police brutality. But you can't talk about fake police brutality because the internet is owned by the far left Big Tech censors who ban such discussions, just like they also promote fake racism accusations and celebrate Robin DiAngelo and Ibram Kendi and quash critics. Hollywood movies are compromised. The focked up Star Wars and Ghostbusters. The worst thing Igotworms ever posted was a defense of 'Cuties,' which i can't imagine he drank so much leftist koolaid that he would do such a thing. I just treated the kids in our entire school to see The Kroods 2 as part of our Christmas festivities. It was a good movie with it's moments, the men are, of course, like very movie made in the last six years, idiots who get kidnapped by monkeys and need saving by the women. In the ending credits, I saw that Phil was voiced by Peter Dinklage and had I know that going in, I'd have listened to find out what Tyrion Lannister sounds like with an American accent.

Then, never mind gay marriage, let's talk about trannies again. Yay! Kick all those biological women's asses in sports. Go shower with the twelve year old girls! I just how there are 78 genders and if you don't agree you get kicked off of social media. Our girls are taught to be masculine and our boys are taught to be feminine. The quarterback of my favorite NFL team kneels for the national anthem on Thanksgiving. We rig elections and nobody looks into it or care. Yay! Woke Amerika.

So, no, China isn't getting to me. We did this to ourselves and China had nothing do with it besides flub two critical months this time last year of coronavirus response. But go on pretending you don't see it and embrace the new normal. From outside the pot, I can tell you that you are the frog and you are boiling, but if you don't see it, don't feel it for yourself, what can I do?

Lately it's been playing a sh*t ton of Sudoku, before that some computer games. I've been tuning out the news this past month. It's just awful. Like I said in the post you quoted, woke Amerikan sh*tbags celebrating and spiking the football on the corpse of a formerly great country. This ban on gender specific words is the next step, the latest installment. At one time in America, defunding he police would have been thought absurd. Angela Davis floated that idea in the 70s and people thought she was nuts. But now we're in woke Amerika so let's just dance on the corpse instead.

If Amerika's future is one full of drugged up zombies wandering through a burnt out former police station covered in ACAB and phallus graffiti with heroine needles all over the floor and smelling like piss, maybe being in China isn't so bad. For most of my time here, I wished China would be more like the US. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

14 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

Exactly, the more crap like this that they try and pull is going to help the GOP win the mid terms easily.

Sadly, I'm afraid you're underestimating the stupidity of a significant percentage of Americans in 2021

• Thanks 1

@Voltaire

It is difficult to respond to that long of post. However I have been walking around America and it is still the same. I think the media on both sides makes a bigger deal out of stuff than what it is to drive clicks, since getting people to click on the article is how they make money. I think this is making you view America different than what it is actually like.

There is stuff I would change, but it is still a great country and I have confidence that it will be a great country decades down the road.

• Like 1

Read the NFL is implementing it too. No more “illegal man downfield” and such. It will just be player. 

I'm going to go to with the suggestion of the film "Idiocracy" and start referring to everyone as "a particular individual".

Notice the words on the building at 52 seconds.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Read the NFL is implementing it too. No more “illegal man downfield” and such. It will just be player. 

"Illegal particular individual downfield".

On 1/3/2021 at 8:38 AM, 5-Points said:

2021 House Democrats 

:doh:

what a bunch of pathetic pansies!!!

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don't want to offend all the female linemen - oops, I mean female linepersons - in the NFL.  :rolleyes:

I saw a women driving down the street with one of those small flags attached to the drivers side window.  The flag said "End Speciesism".

Can't wait for my toaster to vote.

11 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I saw a women driving down the street with one of those small flags attached to the drivers side window.  The flag said "End Speciesism".

:lol: This is actually a thing???? REVOLT AGAINST HUMAN SUPREMACY!!!   :lol: https://headlines.peta.org/end-speciesism/#:~:text=Working to end speciesism means,eliminate any harm to them.

Working to end speciesism means considering the impact of your actions and words on animals in your everyday life and working to eliminate any harm to them.

Show your support via Twitter and Instagram by posting some of the following messages or creating your own using the hashtag #EndSpeciesism:

• I’m helping #EndSpeciesism by buying only products not tested on animals.
  • I’m helping #EndSpeciesism by not going to SeaWorld.
  • I’m helping #EndSpeciesism by being vegan.
  • I’m helping #EndSpeciesism by not wearing fur.
  • I’m helping #EndSpeciesism by not calling animals “it.”
  • I’m helping #EndSpeciesism by giving animals consideration in all that I do.

🆘 Join Students Opposing Speciesism (SOS): a youth-led, PETA-backed revolt against human supremacy. 🆘

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:lol: This is actually a thing???? REVOLT AGAINST HUMAN SUPREMACY!!!   :lol: https://headlines.peta.org/end-speciesism/#:~:text=Working to end speciesism means,eliminate any harm to them.

Working to end speciesism means considering the impact of your actions and words on animals in your everyday life and working to eliminate any harm to them.

Show your support via Twitter and Instagram by posting some of the following messages or creating your own using the hashtag #EndSpeciesism:

• I’m helping #EndSpeciesism by buying only products not tested on animals.
  • I’m helping #EndSpeciesism by not going to SeaWorld.
  • I’m helping #EndSpeciesism by being vegan.
  • I’m helping #EndSpeciesism by not wearing fur.
  • I’m helping #EndSpeciesism by not calling animals “it.”
  • I’m helping #EndSpeciesism by giving animals consideration in all that I do.

🆘 Join Students Opposing Speciesism (SOS): a youth-led, PETA-backed revolt against human supremacy. 🆘

Liberals want to stop calling humans 'he' and 'she', and now want to stop calling animals 'it'. 

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Liberals want to stop calling humans 'he' and 'she', and now want to stop calling animals 'it'. 

:lol:

It must really piss them off when I call my dog a "good girl".  What if she "they" identify as a boy dog? 

MAN made climate change is still acceptable. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

MAN made climate change is still acceptable. 

They gonna have to redo that entire episode of The Twilight Zone called "To Serve Man." 

24 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Yep.  Can you imagine how many toasters end up "voting" even after they've been recycled?  Dems playing the long game on this one.

great job liberals. this is what you voted for. you should all go neuter yourselves in a sign of non-binary solidarity you focking fruit loops.

Is this how they are going to teach their kids to write?

Joan went to the store today. She Joan bought some eggs, bread and olive oil. On her Joan's drive home, she Joan ran her car into a garbage can that flew into the road as she Joan was turning onto her Joan's street. As she Joan was hitting the brakes, the eggs she Joan bought flew off the seat and broke on the floor of her Joan's car.

On topic I work for a large international company and there are many times I have used the wrong pronoun. I have worked with guys named Michele and Shannon, both from Australia. And then there are the Indian names. I get those messed up all the time.

I quit using pronouns in my emails for the most part, because I hate when someone who is copied in responds to just me. "You know Michele is a guy".

8 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

On topic I work for a large international company and there are many times I have used the wrong pronoun. I have worked with guys named Michele and Shannon, both from Australia. And then there are the Indian names. I get those messed up all the time.

I quit using pronouns in my emails for the most part, because I hate when someone who is copied in responds to just me. "You know Michele is a guy".

I've run into the same situation a lot in the past and recently. But it's not a very functional way to deal in conversation. I usually just ask someone who knows. 

There is such thing as gender. Sure, there is a sliding scale, but XX and XY exists. Racial categories do not exist. We are all one human race. We are not even as separate as breeds of dogs. We are 1 group. We may look different, clusters of us may be distinct in some aspects, but we base race on how we look and what country we're from, which is not biological. It's a hierarchy with my race being on the bottom. Because of it, my race has been treated unfairly and even when treated fairly will see bias where none exists. It's a mess and other than damning the next generation, I see no point to it. 

Down with race, it is a disgrace! 

Just now, peenie said:

There is such thing as gender. Sure, there is a sliding scale, but XX and XY exists. Racial categories do not exist. We are all one human race. We are not even as separate as breeds of dogs. We are 1 group. We may look different, clusters of us may be distinct in some aspects, but we base race on how we look and what country we're from, which is not biological. It's a hierarchy with my race being on the bottom. Because of it, my race has been treated unfairly and even when treated fairly will see bias where none exists. It's a mess and other than damning the next generation, I see no point to it. 

Democrats will never go for this.  They won't be able to use racism as a hammer if there's no category for it.

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

The country you are from is called your nationality, not your race. Please tell me you knew this