Sign in to follow this  
peenie

Antonio Brown

Can you believe he made a comeback? Do you think he’ll be a major factor in TB future success? I thought he’d lost his mind. I wonder why he wasn’t content as a Raider? 

1 minute ago, peenie said:

I wonder why he wasn’t content as a Raider? 

Because after playing with a great QB (Roethlisberger), when he went to went to training camp with sorry-ass Derek Carr he realized what a big mistake he'd made burning that Pittsburgh bridge.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Can you believe he made a comeback? Do you think he’ll be a major factor in TB future success? I thought he’d lost his mind. I wonder why he wasn’t content as a Raider? 

He’s still facing massive charges and is a head case. 

I wonder if you'd be as supportive of a sexual predator if he wasn't black. 

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

I wonder if you'd be as supportive of a sexual predator if he wasn't black. 

I’m not supportive, I’m in shock. He was one of my FF players and I got rid of him cause he seemed to show signs of schizophrenia or egomania.

I’m not familiar of his sexual behavior. You’ll have to fill me in. I don’t know a lot about football players personal lives. Besides, I only really just watch the Falcons, who just torture me each week.

33 minutes ago, peenie said:

As long as he keeps his head out of his azz, he'll be an integral part of Tampa's offense.  On the season, Tampa uses a 3-WR set 65% of the time.  Brown got there in Week 9, since Week 11, they run 3-WR sets on 74% of their plays.

• Like 1

Fock that guy. In the a$$. With a big, black d!ldo.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

That's already a normal activity for your average liberal males to do to each other.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

As long as he keeps his head out of his azz, he'll be an integral part of Tampa's offense.  On the season, Tampa uses a 3-WR set 65% of the time.  Brown got there in Week 9, since Week 11, they run 3-WR sets on 74% of their plays.

Is he a FA at the end of this year?

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

Fock that guy. In the a$$. With a big, Black d!ldo.

Fixed your post for political correctness. 

51 minutes ago, DonS said:

Fixed your post for political correctness. 

:lol:

2 hours ago, OldMaid said:

I'm sure you have plenty to loan out to your lib friends.

After yesterday, I think it is safe to say Brady and AB are actually focking.

18 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Would you do a double sided with him?

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

AB is less manly than Gazelle

• Haha 1

TB threw to Antonio 11 times yesterday, in order for him to record 8 receptions and a $250,000 contract bonus.

6 minutes ago, Old School said:

TB threw to Antonio 11 times yesterday, in order for him to record 8 receptions and a $250,000 contract bonus.

They threw him the ball 14 times (caught 11 of them), in order for the Bucs to move the ball and score points... and he was open. The contract bonus was just a by-product of that.  I certainly think they would have tried to get him those 8 receptions anyway, but it's not like they needlessly fed him the ball.  His yards per reception in Pittsburgh was 13.4, yesterday, he averaged 12.5.  It's not like they were little dump off passes where he got 7 yards per reception.  Evans also went down in the first quarter.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

They threw him the ball 14 times (caught 11 of them), in order for the Bucs to move the ball and score points... and he was open. The contract bonus was just a by-product of that.  I certainly think they would have tried to get him those 8 receptions anyway, but it's not like they needlessly fed him the ball.  His yards per reception in Pittsburgh was 13.4, yesterday, he averaged 12.5.  It's not like they were little dump off passes where he got 7 yards per reception.  Evans also went down in the first quarter.

He got 3 shovel passes in the final 2 minutes of a blowout game.  You're lying to yourself if you don't think they were feeding him the ball to get his bonus.

Chris Godwin will be on the Patriots next year

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He got 3 shovel passes in the final 2 minutes of a blowout game.  You're lying to yourself if you don't think they were feeding him the ball to get his bonus.

100%

They do it every week 17. Brady needed to finish 5th to get his...was throwing all over. 

David Moore from Seattle got the same play to get his when they could have kneeled.

Dalton lost $1 million losing yesterday

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

6 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

100%

They do it every week 16. Brady needed to finish 5th to get his...was throwing all over. 

David Moore from Seattle got the same play to get his when they could have kneeled.

Dalton lost $1 million losing yesterday

So wait, he needed 8 receptions.  He had 11.  "He got 3 shovel passes in the final 2 minutes of a blowout game."  Correct me if I'm wrong, but he got the 8 necessary receptions BEFORE the shovel passes.  Maybe the original premise was wrong.  @Old School said Brown needed 8.  Did he need 11?  If so, why is this a bad thing?  Is it your money or something?

11 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

So wait, he needed 8 receptions.  He had 11.  "He got 3 shovel passes in the final 2 minutes of a blowout game."  Correct me if I'm wrong, but he got the 8 necessary receptions BEFORE the shovel passes.  Maybe the original premise was wrong.  @Old School said Brown needed 8.  Did he need 11?  If so, why is this a bad thing?  Is it your money or something?

I don't give a crap.  Personally I hate Antonio Brown and Tom Brady as people, but whatever, everyone does it.  It's nice to see when it happens to good people.  It sucks when it happens to doosh bags.

22 minutes ago, edjr said:

Chris Godwin will be on the Patriots next year

God I hope not.  I have him on my dynasty team.  I want him to have some value.

Oh and his contract bonus was for 45 rec.  He entered the game at 34.  Those last 3 shovel passes were deliberate to give him his bonus.  It's fine, just don't say that they were targeting him because he was open and needed to move the ball, it was all about the bonus.

18 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/01/03/antonio-brown-reaches-250000-bonus-with-45-catches/amp/

According to this he needed the 11.

I don't care either way...I think its fun to see actually. Interesting that players and coaches are that aware in game of it.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Oh and his contract bonus was for 45 rec.  He entered the game at 34.  Those last 3 shovel passes were deliberate to give him his bonus.  It's fine, just don't say that they were targeting him because he was open and needed to move the ball, it was all about the bonus.

This, not sure what TBay is talking about.  It's all fine, good for them, I'm just pretty sure they are focking...

Hence..

1 hour ago, Reality said:

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

This, not sure what TBay is talking about.  It's all fine, good for them, I'm just pretty sure they are focking...

As I said in my post, Old School said Brown needed 8.  I just went by what he said.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Tampa isn't going to let him go.

Can't sign everyone. 

2021 Bucs Unrestricted Free Agents

ILB Lavonte David
WR Chris Godwin
OLB Shaquil Barrett
TE Rob Gronkowski
DT Ndamukong Suh
K Ryan Succop
DT Steve McLendon
RB Leonard Fournette
WR Antonio Brown
DT Rakeem Nunez-Roches
OT Josh Wells
OL Joe Haeg
QB Blaine Gabbert
QB Ryan Griffin
ILB Kevin Minter
TE Antony Auclair
CB Ryan Smith
RB LeSean McCoy
FS Justin Evans
CB Ross Cockrell
RB T.J. Logan
RB Kenjon Barner
FS Andrew Adams

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't have a problem with any of it.  As I said, the post I responded to said he needed 8.  Brown had 11.

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Can't sign everyone. 

ILB Lavonte David
WR Chris Godwin
OLB Shaquil Barrett
TE Rob Gronkowski
DT Ndamukong Suh
K Ryan Succop
DT Steve McLendon
RB Leonard Fournette
WR Antonio Brown
DT Rakeem Nunez-Roches
OT Josh Wells
OL Joe Haeg
QB Blaine Gabbert
QB Ryan Griffin
ILB Kevin Minter
TE Antony Auclair
CB Ryan Smith
RB LeSean McCoy
FS Justin Evans
CB Ross Cockrell
RB T.J. Logan
RB Kenjon Barner
FS Andrew Adams

Lot of dudes you can part with though too. 

2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Lot of dudes you can part with though too. 

David and Barrett are must keeps if you ask me. 

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

Can't sign everyone. 

ILB Lavonte David
WR Chris Godwin
OLB Shaquil Barrett
TE Rob Gronkowski
DT Ndamukong Suh
K Ryan Succop
DT Steve McLendon
RB Leonard Fournette
WR Antonio Brown
DT Rakeem Nunez-Roches
OT Josh Wells
OL Joe Haeg
QB Blaine Gabbert
QB Ryan Griffin
ILB Kevin Minter
TE Antony Auclair
CB Ryan Smith
RB LeSean McCoy
FS Justin Evans
CB Ross Cockrell
RB T.J. Logan
RB Kenjon Barner
FS Andrew Adams

There's not a lot on that list that needs to be re-signed.  The ONLY 3 that they need to keep is Godwin, Barrett, and David.

Tampa currently is projected to have $25M in cap space.  They can free up $30M more by cutting Donovan Smith, Ryan Jensen, and OJ Howard.  They can re-negotiate JPP as well.  He's scheduled to make $12.5M next season.  They can give him an extra year or two and turn some of that base salary into a bonus.  Tampa only needs to make room for 1 more year.  After 2021, Brady is probably retiring and Tampa will replace his $25M cap hit with a $5M rookie, making room for some over flow.

A lot of those guys like Gabbert, Auclair, & Logan will re-sign for minimum deals anyway