MDC

Trump begs Georgia SOS to “find” 11k votes and “recalculate” the resumts

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Trump tries to subvert democracy and GC posters defend it.... I wish I was shocked.

I know MDC and worms and crusty can, but can liberals get any dumber than this statement?

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I know MDC and worms and crusty can, but can liberals get any dumber than this statement?

Trump: 'Let's find 12K extra votes so I can be KING!

Util: :headbanger:

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Trump tries to subvert democracy and GC posters defend it.... I wish I was shocked.

What has he done that the Constitution doesn't allow for? 

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Trump: 'Let's find 12K extra votes so I can be KING!

Util: :headbanger:

You are boring dude. You support years of dumbassery, then whine about obvious voter fraud being looked into for  a month or two. 

Give up while you are way way behind.

Just now, 5-Points said:

What has he done that the Constitution doesn't allow for? 

The little known “my feelings are hurt” clause. It’s next to the one they used to investigate Flynn.  You know, the thing. 

On tape, 'let's add votes to my total that don't exist' and you people are defend it.  WTF.

Please....tell me how you are defending that statement.

20 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Trump: 'Let's find 12K extra votes so it doesn’t look like I lost as badly

Fixed that for you

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

On tape, 'let's add votes to my total that don't exist' and you people are defend it.  WTF.

Context?

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

5-Points throws the gun---next!

I'd never do such a thing. :nono:

I haven't listened to your incriminating "evidence." I'm simply asking in what context this admission of guilt was made. 

§20511. Criminal penalties

A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office-

(1) knowingly and willfully intimidates, threatens, or coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for-

(A) registering to vote, or voting, or attempting to register or vote;

(B) urging or aiding any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or

(C) exercising any right under this chapter; or

(2) knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by-

(A) the procurement or submission of voter registration applications that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the

Ruh-roh

10 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Do you have a link that those were his exact words on tape?

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Lemme guess, the Trumpers have no problem with this because they “believe” (in the absence of any proof whatsoever) that somehow the Democrats already did the same. In a Republican-controlled state no less :doh:

There's plenty of evidence of voter fraud, you just never clicked a link to look at it and swallow everything the media tells you. In Fulton County, Georgia there's video evidence of the counters pulling out ballots smuggled in from under a table. Other states bullied and kicked out election observers. In my home state of Michigan, they kicked out the GOP observers and put up cardboard in the windows to prevent people from looking in. They'd run out of ballots to count but never stopped. Then, simultaneous to the observers being kicked out and windows boarded up, there is video footage of coolers and suitcases being wheeled in through a back entrance. Then, under those circumstances, they dropped 135K votes for Biden all at once. Vote totals from precincts with ovrew 100% participation including many dead people.

This is all, again, video footage and tens of thousands of sworn statements of testimony, mathematical models that break three-four standard deviations, not that the media reports it or that you ever bothered to look at it. Apparently the voting machines themselves can be rigged, but as you know, I have long identified myself as the biggest tech-idiot in the forum, and as happens all the time my eyes glazed over and I didn't understand a word of that expert testimony but I am not mis-quoting them. But keep on with your happy talk about how 'there's no evidence' to people that have looked and have seen the evidence. Closing your eyes because you like the result doesn't mean everyone else has their eyes closed. You don't know what your talking about and, to repeat myself, just enjoy being spoon-fed lies from the Democrats and the media; the one hand washing the other. 

That said, 'finding votes' is not how to combat this. This how the Democrats rigged the election and I certainly hope the President misspoke, I have had trouble getting the VPN to kick in to see the exact context but is has now as I was typing this, but that would be a horrible thing to say/do. Trump won on November 3rd, we all saw it, before the shenanigans kicked in. It's not the way to respond to their action. To un-rig the election, if possible which is difficult In Georgia and elsewhere since finding/identifying/discarding the illegally cast votes is a problem since they were shuffled in with the real ones. But that's where you start. If auditors can look at the ballots themselves to see if any were filled in by computer printers and you can look at the security envelopes they came in to see if signatures match, both things the Democrats object to, because they know what they did. 

Then you need abso-focking-lutely need legislation to make d@mn certain that the bullying and interference with election observers never happens again. Another improvement is stopping mailing ballots to people that don't request them. President Carter and James Baker co-chaired a bipartisan commission to look at election integrity fifteen years ago that was promptly ignored. I looked it over in my pissed off rage. I have time since I'm half-retired and would otherwise play Sudoku all day. It's awesome. A nice step would be to dust that off and implement every suggestion they came up with.

• Thanks 1

I’m just thankful I live in GA. I’ve already early voted 4x for the special election and have a few precincts ready to go on Tuesday. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

There's plenty of evidence of voter fraud, you just never clicked a link to look at it and swallow everything the media tells you. In Fulton County, Georgia there's video evidence of the counters pulling out ballots smuggled in from under a table. Other states bullied and kicked out election observers. In my home state of Michigan, they kicked out the GOP observers and put up cardboard in the windows to prevent people from looking in. They'd run out of ballots to count but never stopped. Then, simultaneous to the observers being kicked out and windows boarded up, there is video footage of coolers and suitcases being wheeled in through a back entrance. Then, under those circumstances, they dropped 135K votes for Biden all at once. Vote totals from precincts with ovrew 100% participation including many dead people.

This is all, again, video footage and tens of thousands of sworn statements of testimony, mathematical models that break three-four standard deviations, not that the media reports it or that you ever bothered to look at it. Apparently the voting machines themselves can be rigged, but as you know, I have long identified myself as the biggest tech-idiot in the forum, and as happens all the time my eyes glazed over and I didn't understand a word of that expert testimony but I am not mis-quoting them. But keep on with your happy talk about how 'there's no evidence' to people that have looked and have seen the evidence. Closing your eyes because you like the result doesn't mean everyone else has their eyes closed. You don't know what your talking about and, to repeat myself, just enjoy being spoon-fed lies from the Democrats and the media; the one hand washing the other. 

That said, 'finding votes' is not how to combat this. This how the Democrats rigged the election and I certainly hope the President misspoke, I have had trouble getting the VPN to kick in to see the exact context but is has now as I was typing this, but that would be a horrible thing to say/do. Trump won on November 3rd, we all saw it, before the shenanigans kicked in. It's not the way to respond to their action. To un-rig the election, if possible which is difficult In Georgia and elsewhere since finding/identifying/discarding the illegally cast votes is a problem since they were shuffled in with the real ones. But that's where you start. If auditors can look at the ballots themselves to see if any were filled in by computer printers and you can look at the security envelopes they came in to see if signatures match, both things the Democrats object to, because they know what they did. 

Then you need abso-focking-lutely need legislation to make d@mn certain that the bullying and interference with election observers never happens again. Another improvement is stopping mailing ballots to people that don't request them. President Carter and James Baker co-chaired a bipartisan commission to look at election integrity fifteen years ago that was promptly ignored. I looked it over in my pissed off rage. It's awesome. A nice step would be to dust that off and implement every suggestion they cam up with.

These were all alleged in the lawsuits and were all debunked even by Trump-appointed judges. Even Foxnews doesn’t lend them credence.

• Thanks 1

Ok, I just listened to Honcho's nonevidence. Well part of it, anyway, and all I have to say is  :lol:

You have Trump, on edited audio tape, asking about the questionable election turnout.  :lol:

These are the same people telling you that you believe anything OMB tells you.

I'm good with an amicable split at this point but these people are so far gone that a reconciliation of differences isnt possible.

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Then you need abso-focking-lutely need legislation to make d@mn certain that the bullying and interference with election observers never happens again. Another improvement is stopping mailing ballots to people that don't request them. President Carter and James Baker co-chaired a bipartisan commission to look at election integrity fifteen years ago that was promptly ignored. I looked it over in my pissed off rage. I have time since I'm half-retired and would otherwise play Sudoku all day. It's awesome. A nice step would be to dust that off and implement every suggestion they came up with.

All debunked. Now what are we suppose to believe? 

5 minutes ago, bigmarc27 said:

I’m just thankful I live in GA. I’ve already early voted 4x for the special election and have a few precincts ready to go on Tuesday. 

Uh oh, look out for this guy! He’s a wildman!

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Here comes the guy that’s lived in China for 20 years but thinks he knows what’s going on in the US from the alt-right websites he frequents.

Here’s a tip: they’re categorically full of sh1t. HTH

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Here comes the guy that’s lived in China for 20 years but thinks he knows what’s going on in the US from the alt-right websites he frequents.

Here’s a tip: they’re full of sh1t. HTH

Weak man. Weak. 

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

These were all alleged in the lawsuits and were all debunked even by Trump-appointed judges. Even Foxnews doesn’t lend them credence.

Bullsh*t. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YTcbzxtjX4sf/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HrPHkNaYH7As/

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

All debunked. Now what are we suppose to believe? 

Debunked by who?

What am I supposed to do? Un-see the evidence I just posted in the link above? Do I not have eyes? Do you?

Will any one of you comment on the links in the post above? 

Some of us clicked on them.

A few hundred Trumpers sign affidavits claiming they witnessed fraud they can’t prove after Don spent months urging them to find fraud.

Irrefutable evidence - just give him the win. :lol: 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

No, you’re bullsh1t. I’ve never known you to be an outright liar, unlike many on the right, but you are severely misinformed.

Well then you explain what you're seeing.

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Opposing views are fine. 

Especially if you've been here espousing them for the last four years. 

An influx of dooshbags, parroting the same tired nonsense is worthless. 

BigMarc isn’t a . He’s good people.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Well then you explain what you're seeing.

I’m seeing a bunch of totally unfounded insane hyperventilating from One America News. You know, one of those fringe alt-right news sources that I already told you is categorically 100% full of crap

4 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

BigMarc isn’t a . He’s good people.

I'll take your word for it. :cheers:

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

No, you’re bullsh1t. I’ve never known you to be an outright liar, unlike many on the right, but you are severely misinformed.

I'm not misinformed. You are. We're being sheephered into a bullsh*t result.  I've listened to the testimony, well except the Nevada and Arizona testimony, and I clicked on the link. I also was online all that night as results were trickling in and watched the ballot dumps happen in real time, being overseas, it happened mid-afternoon.

Just now, IGotWorms said:

I’m seeing a bunch of totally unfounded insane hyperventilating from One America News. You know, one of those fringe alt-right news sources that I already told you is categorically 100% full of crap

You’ve watched it more than me then. 

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Debunked by who?

What am I supposed to od? Un-see the evidence I just posted in the link above? Do I not have eyes? Do you?

Will any one of you comment on the links in the post above? 

Some of us clicked on them.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-donald-trump-georgia-media-social-media-e9a73462e39e7aa39683f0f582a6659e

https://factcheck.thedispatch.com/p/melissa-carone-michigan-dominion-debunked

Just now, IGotWorms said:

So attack the source? Speaking of debunked, isn't that a well known logical fallacy? If you like the source or not, you have to look at the video, put it on mute if you have to, the MSM didn't and isn't going to show it.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

So attack the source? Speaking of debunked, isn't that a well known logical fallacy? If you like the source or not, you have to look at the video, put it on mute if you have to, the MSM didn't and isn't going to show it.

Probably because they have things like “standards” where they like to have some minimal actual belief that is something is real/true before reporting on it. Even sh1tty ass Fox News pretends to have those.

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I'm not misinformed. You are. We're being sheephered into a bullsh*t result.  I've listened to the testimony, well except the Nevada and Arizona testimony, and I clicked on the link. I also was online all that night as results were trickling in and watched the ballot dumps happen in real time, being overseas, it happened mid-afternoon.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-ap-fact-check-pennsylvania-media-social-media-cffc1bf12660177b0c651f98054a3a76

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-donald-trump-georgia-media-social-media-e9a73462e39e7aa39683f0f582a6659e

I await you claiming the AP is now a liberal bias rag.

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Uh oh, look out for this guy! He’s a wildman!

He's a Geek Hall of Fame poster whose quality outshines yours with the white-hot intensity of 1,000 sun's. You're not privy to the Geek Hall of Fame for painfully obvious reasons. Keep trying. 

:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

You voted for people who ban the word “mother”. Lol. Jokes on you! 

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Where do you live right now?

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

He's a Geek Hall of Fame poster whose quality outshines yours with the white-hot intensity of 1,000 sun's. You're not privy to the Geek Hall of Fame for painfully obvious reasons. Keep trying. 

:thumbsup:

Scoreboard. 

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

Where do you live right now?

How about some manners?