Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Football Team at Eagles: SNF Discussion

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

Maybe we need a draft lottery system like the NBA, to keep teams from trying to get that one or two slot advantage by tanking late-season games.

I've thought about that...but the NBA probably has the worst tanking of all the leagues...

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

Maybe we need a draft lottery system like the NBA, to keep teams from trying to get that one or two slot advantage by tanking late-season games.

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I've thought about that...but the NBA probably has the worst tanking of all the leagues...

Nah.  The NBA's draft is more of a crap shoot than any other draft.  There's no reason for a lottery at all.  I stopped following the NBA a long time ago.  Seemed like once every 3 years a top 5 pick panned out to be what he was expected to be.  What's the point in tanking?  It apparently doesn't help.  Heck, look at the Sixers.  Tanked what, 5 years in a row and got 1 great oft-injured player and a point guard who doesn't shoot.

46 minutes ago, crackills said:

you mean the same coaching staff that he had <4000 yds, 27td to 7int just last year with? .... it's not the coaching. He is not as mobile as Hurts but he also has twice the arm and way more experience. He looked shell shocked from the beginning of the season. Looks like David Carr out there... happy feet, sporadic throws, bad accuracy, hearing foot steps. 

Yes the same one. And those numbers he posted last season, shows me he can play Qb as a starter in the nfl  

He needs to move on, I hope for him he goes to the Colts.  

And I once again disagree, I think it had a lot to do with coaching  

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Nah.  The NBA's draft is more of a crap shoot than any other draft.  There's no reason for a lottery at all.  I stopped following the NBA a long time ago.  Seemed like once every 3 years a top 5 pick panned out to be what he was expected to be.  What's the point in tanking?  It apparently doesn't help.  Heck, look at the Sixers.  Tanked what, 5 years in a row and got 1 great oft-injured player and a point guard who doesn't shoot.

I was mostly just referring to the fact that more teams seem to tank in the NBA than the other leagues, despite there being a lottery

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I was mostly just referring to the fact that more teams seem to tank in the NBA than the other leagues, despite there being a lottery

:cheers:

Like what Gmen Head coach said today.  

Pederson getting destroyed by players/former players/real football people.  What a terrible coach and dumpster fire franchise.

55 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Pederson getting destroyed by players/former players/real football people.  What a terrible coach and dumpster fire franchise.

With Pete Rose banned for life just for gambling on baseball, what should Pederson get for point shaving?