Sign in to follow this  
phins1921

Do any of think Josh Allen is the #2 ranked qb going into next year.

There are a lot of other great quarterbacks that we could put at number 2 of course. With his running yards and running touchdowns do you think this puts him as the #2 ranked qb?

Maybe.  after seeing Jackson finished first last season in avg per game ff points, he finished 11 this season. 

I think that’s a good question and a tough one to answer right now.  

1 hour ago, phins1921 said:

There are a lot of other great quarterbacks that we could put at number 2 of course. With his running yards and running touchdowns do you think this puts him as the #2 ranked qb?

Probably.  He's a much better passer than all of the runner type QB's, like Jackson, Murray, Newton, and Watson.  Only Wilson, that fits the mold is a better QB, but Seattle doesn't throw as much.  

After Rodgers? Or mahomes?

I think Joe burrow will make the jump next year into the top 5. 

22 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I think Joe burrow will make the jump next year into the top 5. 

I think that's a possibility.  I probably wouldn't assume that high though... I think more of the back end of the top 10.  

13 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Wait on QB..

As always.

But it never hurts to act like you covet the highest-ranked of all remaining QBs, at least in front of your leaguemates.

2 hours ago, phins1921 said:

I was thinking mahomes is clear cut #1

Ohhh, highest "ranked" QB next year. That will be Mahomes probably. I was thinking Allen would finish as the top QB in fantasy next year.

I’ll draft my Qb late again, and wait for the next Herbert. 

Allen is gonna lose his OC to a HC gig elsewhere. Sometimes that causes a drop in output.

21 hours ago, weepaws said:

Maybe.  after seeing Jackson finished first last season in avg per game ff points, he finished 11 this season. 

Jackson was killed by Covid. Cost him a game outright and several others were hamstrung. 

Putting Allen at #2 is as good as putting anyone else there, although the 8 rushing TDs will be tough to maintain.  

6 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Jackson was killed by Covid. Cost him a game outright and several others were hamstrung. 

Putting Allen at #2 is as good as putting anyone else there, although the 8 rushing TDs will be tough to maintain.  

Jackson played in 15 games last season, and he avg 30 points per game. 

Jackson played in 15 games this season, and avg 25 points per game. 

You don’t see a difference? 

I agree with you , that putting Allen at #2 is as good as putting anyone else. 

And that’s why I answered the op question, with a maybe.  

Thanks. 

Too early to say. Would like to see if Kyler gets another weapon in the draft, same thing with Baltimore.

• Haha 1

It will be interesting to see where teams invest in free agency and early draft picks.  Chiefs have to address the o-line.  Hopefully duvant-tardiff is back and plays at a high level, and I'm guessing one of the chiefs picks in the first three rounds will be o-line help.  

Damien Williams should also be back, and I assume Sammy Watkins will not.  Will be interesting to see if Hardman steps up or if they add a receiver via the draft or free agency.  I don't think Demarcus Robinson is the answer opposite Hill.

That's what I think is really relevant when you start separating the top at the position.  What talent carries over from the previous year, what new talent have they brought in, and what pieces did they lose and have to replace.  I'm not as familiar with the offense in buffalo outside of the skill positions, but from afar it seems the bills are headed in the right direction with the young talent on the team.