Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Ugly, mannish senator says she’ll object to EC certification

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/04/politics/kelly-loeffler-david-perdue-electoral-college-certification/index.html

(CNN)Republican Sen. Kelly Loeffler of Georgia will oppose the certification of the Electoral College results on Wednesday, she said in a statement released Monday evening.

"On January 6th, I will vote to give President Trump and the American people the fair hearing they deserve and support the objection to the Electoral College certification process," Loeffler said in a statement on her official Twitter account.
Loeffler will launch an effort separate from a dozen of her fellow Republican senators who have already said they will challenge Democratic President-elect Joe Biden's win during the certification vote. At least 140 House Republicans will also object to the certification.
Just minutes before Loeffler's tweet, her fellow Georgia Republican, Sen. David Perdue, tweeted a clip of his interview on Fox News on Sunday in which he said he is urging his colleagues to object.
"I'm encouraging my colleagues to object. This is something that the American people demand right now," he said. "There are huge irregularities in Georgia. They need to be investigated, and they need to be corrected, in my opinion."
Both Loeffler and Perdue are in the midst of tight election runoff races in Georgia, where they will face off against their respective Democratic opponents, the Rev. Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff, on Tuesday -- a day before the certification vote.

6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Lol worms jerks off to Nancy and rashida

kelly is one of the best looking women in DC

If you like doods. Not that I’m judging 

Member when worms was all fake outraged when Maxine Waters did the same thing? 

Yeah, me neither.  

7 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Lol worms jerks off to Nancy and rashida

Hold on there. That's a real stretch. 

They even did research on this 🤣

Research has found that being attractive influences many things in a person’s life — their salary, their popularity and grades in school, even the prison sentences they receive. So why not their politics?

A recently published study in the Journal of Public Economics concludes that the attractiveness of a candidate does correlate with their politics. They find that politicians on the right are more good looking in Europe, the United States and Australia.

The study shows correlation, not causation, but the researchers float a simple economic explanation for why this might happen. Numerous studies have shown that good-looking people are likely to earn more, and that people who earn more are typically more opposed to redistributive policies, like the progressive taxes and welfare programs favored by the left.

The researchers also offer a more general psychological explanation for the trend: That good-looking people are often treated better than others, and thus see the world as a more just place. Past studies have found that the more attractive people believe themselves to be, the lower their preference for egalitarianism, a value typically associated with the political left.

Interesting.  I thought Liberals were of the opinion that you shouldn't shame people based on their appearance.  Guess not.  Oh wait, I get it... it's because the woman is a Republican and Worms is a bigot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

Research has found that being attractive influences many things in a person’s life — their salary, their popularity and grades in school, even the prison sentences they receive. So why not their politics?

A recently published study in the Journal of Public Economics concludes that the attractiveness of a candidate does correlate with their politics. They find that politicians on the right are more good looking in Europe, the United States and Australia.

The study shows correlation, not causation, but the researchers float a simple economic explanation for why this might happen. Numerous studies have shown that good-looking people are likely to earn more, and that people who earn more are typically more opposed to redistributive policies, like the progressive taxes and welfare programs favored by the left.

The researchers also offer a more general psychological explanation for the trend: That good-looking people are often treated better than others, and thus see the world as a more just place. Past studies have found that the more attractive people believe themselves to be, the lower their preference for egalitarianism, a value typically associated with the political left.

Looksism is real and is more oppressive than racism.

2 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

This does make sense.  People who are better looking in general find that life is easier and things come to them easier, so they think the rest of society should be that way.  The problem is, the ONLY reason why regular people treat the better looking people like that is because they want sex.

10 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

She reminds me of a crackwhore

Worms doesn’t want his sons to date tall blond women, just like he doesn’t want his daughters to date black men.  :( 

32 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I don't like bashing public figures over their looks. That is both sides like @cyclone24 bashing Michelle obama and certainly applies to @IGotWorms post that is in bad taste.

I shouldn’t but it’s fun to tweak em ;) 

56 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Worms doesn’t want his sons to date tall blond women, just like he doesn’t want his daughters to date black men.  :( 

That’s actually correct, as their mother was a tall blonde woman and could never get over herself :) 

Hopefully more good American congressman and senators step up to the plate to expose this fraud perpetrated on American people. Then be brave enough to do the right thing and fix it. 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

That’s actually correct, as their mother was a tall blonde woman and could never get over herself :) 

Was? She dead?

I know what's going on here. She is definitely bordering on manly attributes, but she isn't quite there. Raiders sees that as a good trait that would give his male children an especially masculine look since she is bordering on those types of features. She is a little manly for my liking, but I get why someone would like her look.