Sign in to follow this  
cavern

wild card round low cost DFS ideas?

who do you have?  right now I have Cam Simms, Hilton, Hollywood as my way of fitting Jackson and jonathan taylor into my lineup, but I'm not in love with what i've done

Another question on same topic - who's a "good" $3000 WR "punt"?  Someone who will at least be on the field and have a shot at giving you a few points?  Right now I have C. Patterson, who will very likely get 3-4 pts max, but at least he'll have a handful of plays.  There's got to be someone better at $3000..?

1 minute ago, RedzoneMonster said:

Lower priced WRs:  E. Sanders (especially id M. Thomas doesn't play), J. Brown, G. Davis.

thanks - right now, i'm expecting thomas TO play - and at $6400 in DK, probably jumping on that, if he does?  like brown or davis, probably brown more - thanks again

24 minutes ago, cavern said:

thanks - right now, i'm expecting thomas TO play - and at $6400 in DK, probably jumping on that, if he does?  like brown or davis, probably brown more - thanks again

Right now I have Thomas in my lineup and will only remove him if he sits.  I mean, I know he's riskier than normal for several reasons, but how do you not start him at $6400 if he's playing??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

What's Antonio Brown?  I'm not sure Evans will play.

$6100 on DK, so not exactly what I'm asking for, but a great name to bring up given he's a potential stud that can be rostered for much less than the going rate on studs.

a quick google makes me think evans is trending towards playing?  although, maybe the best situation for brown would be evans on the field but slowed a bit (not getting usual targets)

4 minutes ago, cavern said:

$6100 on DK, so not exactly what I'm asking for, but a great name to bring up given he's a potential stud that can be rostered for much less than the going rate on studs.

a quick google makes me think evans is trending towards playing?  although, maybe the best situation for brown would be evans on the field but slowed a bit (not getting usual targets)

I don't do DFS stuff, is there a website that lists all the players' prices, that's free to look at without signing up for anything?

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't do DFS stuff, is there a website that lists all the players' prices, that's free to look at without signing up for anything?

if you google draftkings salary there are some sites, like football diehards, that look at weekly salaries

54 minutes ago, cavern said:

if you google draftkings salary there are some sites, like football diehards, that look at weekly salaries

Judging by this list, I'd say the guys you mentioned are just as good as any other option.

• Like 1