Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Wisconsin Gov. Activates National Guard ahead of Charging Decision in Kenosha Police Shooting

If the cops were not being charged there would be no reason to bring in the guard. The cops should obviously not be charged here. Blake was trying to get back into his car when the officers tried to arrest him on a sexual assault charge. This is a guy that broke into his ex girlfriend's house slid his fingers INSIDE her and then told her he can smell other men on her. A liberal hero really. 

7 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

If the cops were not being charged there would be no reason to bring in the guard. The cops should obviously not be charged here. Blake was trying to get back into his car when the officers tried to arrest him on a sexual assault charge. This is a guy that broke into his ex girlfriend's house slid his fingers INSIDE her and then told her he can smell other men on her. A liberal hero really. 

I don’t understand this conclusion.  One group riots, loots, and takes over portions of cities at the slightest hint that they didn’t get their way.  Hint:  it isn’t conservatives.

Proof that most of this stuff is overblown.  Mostly peaceful.  Proof that crazy white supremacists are there stirring it up and being violent.

:liberallogic:

Time to start shooting criminals across the board. Loot a store. Shoot them. Break windows. Shoot. Throw fire bombs. Shoot.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I don’t understand this conclusion.  One group riots, loots, and takes over portions of cities at the slightest hint that they didn’t get their way.  Hint:  it isn’t conservatives.

did I somehow say this wrong?  Liberals/blacks/antifa are going to riot when the cops are not charged and the governor either has an idea or knows for sure the cops are not going to be charged so he is bringing out the guard to be on alert to the fact Kenosha is going to be a war zone soon. 

3 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

did I somehow say this wrong?  Liberals/blacks/antifa are going to riot when the cops are not charged and the governor either has an idea or knows for sure the cops are not going to be charged so he is bringing out the guard to be on alert to the fact Kenosha is going to be a war zone soon. 

Yep. Charges dropped for good reason. Riots begin. Kill the rioters.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

Was it Kamala that said she was proud of him? 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Time to start shooting criminals across the board. Loot a store. Shoot them. Break windows. Shoot. Throw fire bombs. Shoot.

Fully agree. White,  black....fock em.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

Fully agree. White,  black....fock em.

I am 100 percent for this. If you are rioting or looting I feel no sympathy at all. 

That's how you put an end to crime. How do I know this? They would all be dead.

Just now, lod001 said:

And the white entitled college kids that provide them cover wouid stop showing up. 

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

good point. 

Remember that criminals breed uncontrolled and create a new generation of criminals. Kill them and the chain is broken.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I think there was an extraneous "not" in the first poast that caused the confusion.  🤔

• Like 1

Political violence is acceptable now. Thanks liberals. 

A+

41 minutes ago, Mookz said:

I think there was an extraneous "not" in the first poast that caused the confusion.  🤔

This is not incorrect.  :thumbsup: 

Crowds already gathering.  Must be a covid free zone.  The science must say protesting in mass doesnt spread covid.  Visiting your mother on Christmas does.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Crowds already gathering.  Must be a covid free zone.  The science must say protesting in mass doesnt spread covid.  Visiting your mother on Christmas does.

Rioters are kinda peeved about not getting everything they wanted for Christmas in the last riot; that’s more important than some inconvenient existential pandemic threat.  :cheers: 

11 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

This is what pissses me off more than anything about all of this. You can't visit mom. You can't go to a restaurant. Depending on where you are you can't go outside without a mask. Yet rioters and looters can congregate and never get covid. The governor of Michigan locked everything down. But she was sure to let people know that you were still able to protest social justice issues. Because that does not cause covid to spread. 

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Say His Name!

The cop was not charged. Kenosha is gonna burn. Lots of "protestors" are going to get some extra gifts. 

12 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

The cop was not charged. Kenosha is gonna burn. Lots of "protestors" are going to get some extra gifts. 

Only white guilters and black sheep thought it was going a different way.

15 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Free beer and cheese for everyone!!!!

I don't think there'll be any riots.  The Dems don't have any stake in it anymore, so there's no need for them to pay people to "peacefully protest".

Just now, lod001 said:

Ds already got Biden in, they could care less that the cop is not charged.

Well there are leftover BLM people who thought everything they were "fighting" against was legit.   They will be confused but they will still be out.

MSM just wont be very quick to call them peaceful.  Kamala wont be campaigning funds together for bail.  And they may allow police to do their job instead of telling them to stand back and watch.  Which may eqtinigish them out much quicker.  

7 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Inciting violence against fellow Americans. What a nice person. Never knew the penalty for breaking a window was death. Pretty sure killing somebody for breaking a window wouldn’t qualify for justifiable homicide... unless you’re a cop. Then you can kill anybody you want whenever you want.

Funny how you complain about imagined violence in Wisconsin from those evil liberals. Meanwhile, we have stories of the Proud Boys discussing how they will sneak guns into DC for their protests. We can see that the real violence is going to come from white supremacists. As I recall, the only people who died in the Kenosha protests were killed by Kenosha Killer Kenny. 

Leader of the proud boys already got arrested for high-capacity magazines brought illegally into DC. It will be good to see more of these racist buttheads behind bars.

14 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Inciting violence against fellow Americans. What a nice person. Never knew the penalty for breaking a window was death. Pretty sure killing somebody for breaking a window wouldn’t qualify for justifiable homicide... unless you’re a cop. Then you can kill anybody you want whenever you want.

Funny how you complain about imagined violence in Wisconsin from those evil liberals. Meanwhile, we have stories of the Proud Boys discussing how they will sneak guns into DC for their protests. We can see that the real violence is going to come from white supremacists. As I recall, the only people who died in the Kenosha protests were killed by Kenosha Killer Kenny. 

Leader of the proud boys already got arrested for high-capacity magazines brought illegally into DC. It will be good to see more of these racist buttheads behind bars.

Imagined violence. Jeez, what hole have you been hiding in over the past year? For you to be denying all  the crap violence that has been going on in Chicago, New York, Portland, Kenosha, Seattle, etc..... is mind blowing.

And get back to me when these "proud boys" start committing it. 

Liberals are so stupid. :mellow:

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Imagined violence. Jeez, what hole have you been hiding in over the past year? For you to be denying all  the crap violence that has been going on in Chicago, New York, Portland, Kenosha, Seattle, etc..... is mind blowing.

And get back to me when these "proud boys" start committing it. 

Liberals are so stupid. :mellow:

So you’re a liberal?

36 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Guess we’ll see how peaceful your mostly peaceful party is tonight.  :dunno: 

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Leader of the proud boys is named Clayton Bigsby

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

So you’re a liberal?

Liberals are stupid they don't even know what they are. Wow.

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

Funny how you complain about imagined violence in Wisconsin from those evil liberals.

We don't have to imagine. We've all seen it. Go ahead and deny it so we all know you're a more worthless POS we already know you are.

WE ALL SAW THE VIOLENCE FROM LIBERALS. We saw it. you can lie and pretend it didn't happen but it happened. It's on video. We all saw it. So I focking dare you to deny it, b1tch.

4 hours ago, dogcows said:

Was the murder of Bernell Trammell in Milwaukee imagined? Say his name.