Big Guy

Philthy Tanked it!

I know we've already talked about it, but it fully deserves it's own thread, this is NFL History for the ages.

Jalen Hurts would have won that game, Jerry Sudfeld.....not so much

I wish I could find Pederson's quote about Sudfeld "Getting some snaps🤣 but I can't so far......so this will have to do for now

Dumb Pederson is relying on his incompetence to place doubt that he threw the game.....and its a good defense because he's absolute garbage as a HC and his record proves it.

7 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

I know we've already talked about it, but it fully deserves it's own thread, this is NFL History for the ages.

Jalen Hurts would have won that game, Jerry Sudfeld.....not so much

Not saying they didn't tank it, but... a guy throwing 7-20 with 72 yards... you totally expect him to score again.  :blink:

He had 2 good drives, the other 6?

• 5 plays, 22 yards, punt
  • 2 plays, 0 yards, Int
  • 3 plays, 0 yards, punt (next drive was 20 seconds before the half... not counting that one)
  • 3 plays, 7 yards, punt
  • 8 plays, 30 yards, punt
  • 7 plays, 11 yards, turnover on downs.

6 drives, 28 plays, 60 yards (a whopping 2.14 yards per plays), 2 turnovers, 4 punts.

Yeah, they were definitely going to score again.  LOL

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Not saying they didn't tank it, but... a guy throwing 7-20 with 72 yards... you totally expect him to score again.  :blink:

• 2 plays, 0 yards, Int
  • 3 plays, 0 yards, punt (next drive was 20 seconds before the half... not counting that one)
  • 3 plays, 7 yards, punt

6 drives, 28 plays, 60 yards (a whopping 2.14 yards per plays), 2 turnovers, 4 punts.

Did you see Sudfeld? Yeah, it wasn’t a great chance with Hurts. There was no chance with Nate. That wr in Denver who had to play QB would have been better. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MDC said:

They sure did!  :overhead: :pointstosky: 

Cruzer? 😉

Wow dude.....it was truly disgraceful, how can any fan be happy about that?

35 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

• 2 plays, 0 yards, Int
  • 3 plays, 7 yards, punt

he's a dangerous Wild Card.....he already ran for 2 TD's

They kick the FG and it's tied......Pederson clearly tanked it with or without the consent of Laurie ( owner )

3 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Cruzer? 😉

Wow dude.....it was truly disgraceful, how can any fan be happy about that?

Because the Eagles are picking 6 instead of 10 now? The game meant nothing to them so they treated it like preseason. The Steelers rested half their starters. The Jags tanked for the past month. The only reason anyone cares about this is because it was SNF and New York.

The Giants went 6-10 and lost three of their last four games. Judge is a whiny little biich. You’ve got Golden Tate sobbing about “integrity” after getting suspended for PEDs.

Giants can suck it. :pointstosky: 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

he's a dangerous Wild Card.....he already ran for 2 TD's

They kick the FG and it's tied......Pederson clearly tanked it with or without the consent of Laurie ( owner )

Doug went for it in that situation all year you moron. 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Doug went for it in that situation all year you moron. 

Oh, so I'm a moron because I'm unaware of the subtle nuances of another bad NFC East team?  🤣

Just now, Big Guy said:

Oh, so I'm a moron because I'm unaware of the subtle nuances of another bad NFC East team?  🤣

No. You’re a moron because of bad genes and the Texas educational system. 😂 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Because the Eagles are picking 6 instead of 10 now? The game meant nothing to them so they treated it like preseason. The Steelers rested half their starters. The Jags tanked for the past month. The only reason anyone cares about this is because it was SNF and New York.

The Giants went 6-10 and lost three of their last four games. Judge is a whiny little biich. You’ve got Golden Tate sobbing about “integrity” after getting suspended for PEDs.

Giants can suck it. :pointstosky: 

yes that I pretty much agree with.....but what Philthy did was beyond ghey

Just now, MDC said:

No. You’re a moron because of bad genes and the Texas educational system. 😂 

haha.....I've only passed through Texas a few times

Just now, Big Guy said:

yes that I pretty much agree with.....but what Philthy did was beyond ghey

What’s really gay was that biich Joe Judge sobbing that a craptastic 4-win Eagles team didn’t help his craptastic 6-10 Giants team get a postseason birth they didn’t deserve.

Wut a twat. 😂 

• Haha 1

If you guys were a Japanese Team, the only honorable thing to do would be committing Hari Kari lol

I honestly keep hearing talking head sports idiots keeping this volleyball afloat, but I don't hear much from the Giants or Eagles.  :dunno:

So, about what the Eagles players had to say. Thoughts? They’re pissed. 

14 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I honestly keep hearing talking head sports idiots keeping this volleyball afloat, but I don't hear much from the Giants or Eagles.  :dunno:

Joe Judge said it was very disrespectful of the Eagles to suck on purpose instead of sucking on accident like the Giants. 

:cry: :lol: 

Is Seth Joyner a giants fan? And the players on the Eagles? Kelce is really pissed.  And ashamed. Pederson may have lost them. Even though it was probably that sheeny GM who ordered it. Left Peeereon holding the bag and a furious locker room to contend with.  This won’t end well. How is he ever supposed to tell his guys to try harder? Get on them about effort? He either tells them the truth, not good, or continues to lie, also not good. 

45 minutes ago, MDC said:

What’s really gay was that biich Joe Judge sobbing that a craptastic 4-win Eagles team didn’t help his craptastic 6-10 Giants team get a postseason birth they didn’t deserve.

Wut a twat. 😂 

Actually judge rubbed his balls all over pederson's face and most of the eagles want to play for judge now.  

Your team is a bunch of b!tches

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is Seth Joyner a giants fan? And the players on the Eagles? Kelce is really pissed.  And ashamed. Pederson may have lost them. Even though it was probably that sheeny GM who ordered it. Left Peeereon holding the bag and a furious locker room to contend with.  This won’t end well. How is he ever supposed to tell his guys to try harder? Get on them about effort? He either tells them the truth, not good, or continues to lie, also not good. 

Most of the guys that are really pissed are getting cut anyway.  Their cap is a disaster.  Hell they won't even commit to hurts, he already hates Pederson for benching him and now going back to wentz.

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Most of the guys that are really pissed are getting cut anyway.  Their cap is a disaster.  Hell they won't even commit to hurts, he already hates Pederson for benching him and now going back to wentz.

Looks that way. Guys like Miles Sanders going public is only the tip of the iceberg. Pederson got screwed here. Rosenblum is a punk leaving him holding the bag. 

As I giants fan it would have been cool to get into the playoffs, but in hindsight its probably better getting the higher draft pick. I think WFT at this point in time, was the most deserving of the nfc east teams to get in. That said if I was an eagles fan I'd be mad.  Rolling over for a few spots in the upcoming draft is lame, imo. Yeah it was a disappointing year, but that was their Superbowl. They win they knock a divisional rival out of the playoffs.  I was shocked they went the way they did, especially with a former player as head coach. I'll root for wft although I think it's a long shot they get by TB, but with that defence who knows.  If Dak doesn't get hurt Dallas takes that division, easy, imo, though.

Just now, kutulu said:

As I giants fan it would have been cool to get into the playoffs, but in hindsight is probably better getting the higher draft pick. I think WFT at this point in time, was the most deserving of the nfc east teams to get in. That said if I was an eagles fan I'd be mad.  Rolling over for a few spots in the upcoming draft is lame, imo. Yeah it was a disappointing year, but that was their Superbowl. They win they knock a divisional rival out of the playoffs.  I was shocked they went the way they did, especially with a former player as head coach. I'll root for wft although I think it's a long shot they get by TB, but with that defence who knows.  If Dak doesn't get hurt Dallas takes that division, easy, imo, though.

The DC Schwartz was saying it was a no hat game earlier in the week. That means you don’t let a division rival put on their division title hat on in your stadium. Can you imagine that he was telling his players that, asking for max effort, and the organization shites all over it? 

Member when the Giants went 0-5 and the fans were all on board the Tank for Trevor? 

Bwahahaha! :lol: 

Eagles fans are happy? Doesn’t seem that way. Call ins to philly sports radio are killing Pederson. But those are life long, good times and bad fans. It’s in their blood, not their zip code. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did you see Sudfeld? Yeah, it wasn’t a great chance with Hurts. There was no chance with Nate. That wr in Denver who had to play QB would have been better. 

I won't debate that.  Simply saying that if someone felt that Hurts would definitely have driven them downfield and scored, is surely lying to themselves. 

All this reminds me of the Dez non catch. Everyone told the Cowboy fans to stop complaining, they could have done this and that blah blah. Then the Saints got screwed. Same thing.  Noone cares until it finds them and then other fans actually like up against them for some reason.  You should just be mad at the bullshit, especially the stuff that can be easily fixed. 

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Because the Eagles are picking 6 instead of 10 now? The game meant nothing to them so they treated it like preseason. 

6 instead of 9.  But that doesnt matter, they could have picks 1 thru 6 and that's not going to save this franchise. Wentz was inactive because he was "resting".  WTF does he need resting for?  Wentz is now a has-been that got benched for a garbage rookie. They arent going to be able to trade him and he is going to cost 35 million and 17% of the cap next year. It's going to take a decade to recover from that garbage contract and you still dont have an answer at QB.  

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Member when the Giants went 0-5 and the fans were all on board the Tank for Trevor? 

Bwahahaha! :lol: 

No giants dan wanted to tank at 0-5.  Shut up

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I didn’t want to tank. But I didn’t care if they won. But I didn’t expect the whole division to be this bad and they would have a chance. Eh, I may have said tank for Trevor at one point. I was pissed. Came to my senses. 

11 minutes ago, Horseman said:

6 instead of 9.  But that doesnt matter, they could have picks 1 thru 6 and that's not going to save this franchise. Wentz was inactive because he was "resting".  WTF does he need resting for?  Wentz is now a has-been that got benched for a garbage rookie. They arent going to be able to trade him and he is going to cost 35 million and 17% of the cap next year. It's going to take a decade to recover from that garbage contract and you still dont have an answer at QB.  

The Eagles will be done rebuilding right around the time the Giants realize Danny Jones is a bust. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

The Eagles will be done rebuilding right around the time the Giants realize Danny Jones is a bust. 

🐮

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Wow.  Triggered. I think he’s crying. 

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

GFY, Tattoo.  :pointstosky: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

GFY, Tattoo.  :pointstosky: 

And he claims he ignores me! Lol. He can’t live without me. It’s funny, because his wife is fat!!! Lol, lol.  

• Haha 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Sorry, any smart giants fan.

I was obviously kidding around. 

• Haha 1