Big Guy

Philthy Tanked it!

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Because the Eagles are picking 6 instead of 10 now? The game meant nothing to them so they treated it like preseason. The Steelers rested half their starters. The Jags tanked for the past month. The only reason anyone cares about this is because it was SNF and New York.

The Giants went 6-10 and lost three of their last four games. Judge is a whiny little biich. You’ve got Golden Tate sobbing about “integrity” after getting suspended for PEDs.

Giants can suck it. :pointstosky: 

Posted in my thread. Deserves to be posted here. MDC. Is losing this argument..........

27 minutes ago,  MDC said: 

Anybody complaining about the Jags benching Minshew or the Steelers resting players? Anybody complain about the Giants benching Eli for Geno Smiff?

Muh integritty! :cry: :lol: 

Dude are you that ##### stupid ??? What a tool. Steelers and Chiefs can rest players in final week because they are looking to win AGAIN this year ! They play again this year. And do not want to risk injury to said starters. 

Night and Day. Apples and Oranges. 

Eli situation as zero to do with this. 

Admit that your (second favorite team) is an embarrassment to the NFL. Your own fellow fans/ex players/ radio personality have. But you defend. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

The Eagles will be done rebuilding right around the time the Giants realize Danny Jones is a bust. 

Doubt they make the mistake the eagles did and sign a giant contract hes not worth. And then make him untradible. 

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Doubt they make the mistake the eagles did and sign a giant contract hes not worth. And then make him untradible. 

No. They just drafted a RB at 2 overall, ran him into the ground over 5 and 4 win seasons and watched him blow his knee out. The architect of that genius maneuver will be returning next season.

:dunno: 

Just now, MDC said:

No. They just drafted a RB at 2 overall, ran him into the ground over 5 and 4 win seasons and watched him blow his knee out. The architect of that genius maneuver will be returning next season.

Cuck does make a point here. Cant be happy about Gettleman sticking around. I think Judge likes him. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Go to  overthecap.com and see just how focked the Eagles are cap wise. And that’s not figuring in the cap reduction that’s coming. No QB, broken locker room, no cap space. They’re gonna suck for a while. Maybe I don’t blame them so much for tanking after taking all that in. They panicked. I get it. But it’s still gonna be a hard time for Pederson. 

57 minutes ago, Horseman said:

They arent going to be able to trade him and he is going to cost 35 million and 17% of the cap next year. It's going to take a decade to recover from that garbage contract and you still dont have an answer at QB.  

They're handcuffed paying a bunch of bad athletes.  

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

Lol. Hes only played 2 seasons and never sniffed 300 carries.  In what fantasy world do you live?  

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Dude, you traded multiple first round picks for wentz, win a superbowl with his backup, then sign him to huge money, draft his replacement, bench him, and can't trade him.  Those guys are coming back next season.

Also ACL is not a wear and tear injury.  You're not smart.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Dude, you traded multiple first round picks for wentz, win a superbowl with his backup, then sign him to huge money, draft his replacement, bench him, and can't trade him.  Those guys are coming back next season.

Also ACL is not a wear and tear injury.  You're not smart.

It’s been a calamity of errors since the SB no doubt. But at least they got that SB. I can’t remember what team you root for - Cowboys?

That might be the dumbest post ever. You draft a RB #2 and you're not supposed to get him 250 carries?   Eagle mentality  I guess. 

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

That might be the dumbest post ever. You draft a RB #2 and you're not supposed to get him 250 carries?   Eagle mentality  I guess. 

You’re not supposed to draft a RB at #2. Saquon was great and the Giants still sucked. 

Get it now?

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

You’re not supposed to draft a RB at #2. Saquon was great and the Giants still sucked. 

Get it now?

Trading up for Wentz and paying him was dumber. Way dumber. 

9 hours ago, MDC said:

It’s been a calamity of errors since the SB no doubt. But at least they got that SB. I can’t remember what team you root for - Cowboys?

NYG

And yes we've had our fair share of disaster the past few years but I finally feel like we've turned around the culture and we have a real leader of men in the locker room.  Just need some talent, and you guys tanking and moving us up 10 draft spots should help.

8 hours ago, MDC said:

Get it now?

You're not supposed to draft a QB in the second round as a backup to your franchise that you just paid.  They ruined him and now they can't trade him.

59 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

NYG

And yes we've had our fair share of disaster the past few years but I finally feel like we've turned around the culture and we have a real leader of men in the locker room.  Just need some talent, and you guys tanking and moving us up 10 draft spots should help.

That explains it. 6-10 was the most inspiring season for you guys in a decade and it’s probably a bummer to not fall ass backward into the postseason.

Try finishing .500 or better next time. ;) 

More and more Eagles players speaking up. Have to admit I’m surprised by that. Pederson may never get a job again.  

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

That explains it. 6-10 was the most inspiring season for you guys in a decade and it’s probably a bummer to not fall ass backward into the postseason.

Try finishing .500 or better next time. ;) 

No doubt.  Not arguing that the NYG deserved to go to the playoffs this season going 6-10.  Are they more deserving of a 6 win Redskin team that they swept?  Of course.  But yes, never put your fate in the hands of your enemy, especially an incompetent enemy.  I would have preferred to see a playoff game, but I'll take the better draft pick.  My goal going into the season was to see a change in culture of the team, and I've seen that.  Now we just need to get better, and fire Garrett.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

No doubt.  Not arguing that the NYG deserved to go to the playoffs this season going 6-10.  Are they more deserving of a 6 win Redskin team that they swept?  Of course.  But yes, never put your fate in the hands of your enemy, especially an incompetent enemy.  I would have preferred to see a playoff game, but I'll take the better draft pick.  My goal going into the season was to see a change in culture of the team, and I've seen that.  Now we just need to get better, and fire Garrett.

Cut Engram too. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

More and more Eagles players speaking up. Have to admit I’m surprised by that. Pederson may never get a job again.  

He's gonna keep the job because he's supported by the GM, but yes players did not like this.

I'm waiting to hear from Jason Kelce.  This dude was the heart of the team.  A few weeks back he gave an impassioned speach about how winning trumps everything and that they will never try to lose for draft position.  Well after seeing his coach do exactly that, he actually took a play off and refused to block, was amazing to see.  You know he's been biting his tongue since Sunday.

Most of the guys who care that the Eagles tanked are moving on. Kelce is probably going to retire. Ertz is gone along with many big ticket vets. Howie and Doug will probably be back for one more year to begin unfocking the cap and figure out whether Wentz can be rehabbed or if Hurts is the future. They are likely gone after next season.

The final game of this year had no long term consequences at all other than making the league look bad and some Giants fans mad. Boo hoo.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The Giants don't need to fire Garrett, they need to cut bait with Jameis Winston Jr.  Daniel Jones SUCKS!

wrong.  Daniel Jones is not the problem.  The offensive scheme was terrible.

Some stats on Jones, he had the hardest strength of schedule of any QB in the NFL this season, by far.

He was the second highest graded player on offense on the team (PFF)

He was also the highest graded QB in the entire league on deep passess (PFF)

6 of his interceptions came on targets to Evan Engram

Is he a top 5 QB?  Probably not.  A QB that can elevate the whole offense?  No.  But he's more than capable of being a good QB in this league in the right offense.  The 2020 Giants offense was not right and needs to be fixed.

10 hours ago, MDC said:

Get it now?

Says the guy whose team sold their sole to the devil for Carson Wentz.  Carson Wentz, let that sink in.  Bashing anything the Giants did doesnt diminish that colossal error.  

Get it yet?  

He's gonna keep the job because he's supported by the GM, but yes players did not like this.

I'm waiting to hear from Jason Kelce.  This dude was the heart of the team.  A few weeks back he gave an impassioned speach about how winning trumps everything and that they will never try to lose for draft position.  Well after seeing his coach do exactly that, he actually took a play off and refused to block, was amazing to see.  You know he's been biting his tongue since Sunday.

He’s probably on his way out. He’s 33.  But yeah, when they showed him on the sideline he looked downtrodden. Supposedly him, Wentz and Ertz sat on the bench well after the game. This is a mess. I am impressed with the Eagles players though. It’s good to see. If Fletcher Cox or Graham speak out that’s gonna sting. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Most of the guys who care that the Eagles tanked are moving on. Kelce is probably going to retire. Ertz is gone along with many big ticket vets. Howie and Doug will probably be back for one more year to begin unfocking the cap and figure out whether Wentz can be rehabbed or if Hurts is the future. They are likely gone after next season.

The final game of this year had no long term consequences at all other than making the league look bad and some Giants fans mad. Boo hoo.

It's a culture shift for the Eagles.  They went from the underdog mentality, fight, scrap, the rocky mentality, to the WGAF mentality.  That team is focked for at least 5 years between the culture shift and the cap/bad contracts.

Just now, Horseman said:

Says the guy whose team sold their sole to the devil for Carson Wentz.  Carson Wentz, let that sink in.  Bashing anything the Giants did doesnt diminish that colossal error.  

Get it yet?  

Without Wentz the Eagles don’t get home field in 2017 and don’t go to the SB. At least they got that. What did the Giants get out of Saquon? Two shiit seasons and a blown knee. 

Giants gonna Giant.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

It's a culture shift for the Eagles.  They went from the underdog mentality, fight, scrap, the rocky mentality, to the WGAF mentality.  That team is focked for at least 5 years between the culture shift and the cap/bad contracts.

No team is focked for 5 years if they play their cards right. I know you’re only trolling but you’re coming up well short.

Heh.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Without Wentz the Eagles don’t get home field in 2017 and don’t go to the SB. At least they got that. What did the Giants get out of Saquon? Two shiit seasons and a blown knee. 

Giants gonna Giant.

No team is focked for 5 years if they play their cards right. I know you’re only trolling but you’re coming up well short.

Heh.

We can speculate but I would guess that the guy that won the playoff games and the super bowl would have won the regular season games as well.  That was a great team, it wasn't a great QB, and that's pretty much been proven given Wentz's track record since.

"If they play their cards right" - Well they would have to clean house.  There is no reason to believe that the people that got them into this mess will get them out.

Believe me, I know, I just went through this with the NYG.

wrong.  Daniel Jones is not the problem.  The offensive scheme was terrible.

This was said about Winston... yet, once he got replaced, Tampa won 11 games.

Some stats on Jones, he had the hardest strength of schedule of any QB in the NFL this season, by far.

This was said about Josh Freeman [2011], he still sucked after that.

He was the second highest graded player on offense on the team (PFF)

So was Jameis Winston last year.

He was also the highest graded QB in the entire league on deep passess (PFF)

So was Jameis Winston last year.

6 of his interceptions came on targets to Evan Engram

Do you know for a fact that they were Engrams fault?

Is he a top 5 QB?  Probably not.  A QB that can elevate the whole offense?  No.  But he's more than capable of being a good QB in this league in the right offense.  The 2020 Giants offense was not right and needs to be fixed.

So Jason Garrett who had offenses ranked in the top 5 in the NFL at times and ranked in the top half of the league almost every year, he's the problem?  Not the QB who had a 1:1 TD:Int ratio?  Not the QB who fell on his face while running in open space?  Not the QB who's only averaging 6.6 ypc?  Not the QB with the 9% sack rate?  It's the OC who's had multiple top 5 NFL offenses?

Listen Eagles fans and Giants fans... the answer is simple.  The Eagles need to cut bait with their coach and GM, keep Wentz, and bring in people who know how to build and run a team.  The Giants need to cut bait with their garbage QB and bring in someone who doesn't belong on sports talk radio.

Both teams have good defenses and some talent on offense.  They just need to improve in a few areas.   The Eagles have to improve management and the Giants have to improve on their QB.  Crying and complaining about who gets to lose a first round playoff game is a waste of time.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't know much about Jamies Winston but I know that he was at the bottom of the league on negatively graded throws.  Comparing Jones to Winston is wrong, they are different QBs.  If anything the comparison of Winston to Eli is more accurate.  Jones has suffered from hesitation and poor pocket presence.  He had a much better season under Shurmer last season than Garrett.  Garrett is not a good OC.  Those Cowboy teams had great o-lines and lots of talent, something the Giants team does not have.  And Garrett was unable to scheme around the team.  He was unable to gameplan around what the offense can and can't do.  This is something that Judge has preached, that Graham has preached.  I would love to see Judge pick his OC in the same vane.

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Listen Eagles fans and Giants fans... the answer is simple.  The Eagles need to cut bait with their coach and GM, keep Wentz, and bring in people who know how to build and run a team.  The Giants need to cut bait with their garbage QB and bring in someone who doesn't belong on sports talk radio.

Both teams have good defenses and some talent on offense.  They just need to improve in a few areas.   The Eagles have to improve management and the Giants have to improve on their QB.  Crying and complaining about who gets to lose a first round playoff game is a waste of time.

You clearly haven't watched Jones this season.  He's not the problem.  He' not awesome, but he's not terrible either.  Aaron Rodgers on this team would not have been much better.

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

We can speculate but I would guess that the guy that won the playoff games and the super bowl would have won the regular season games as well.  That was a great team, it wasn't a great QB, and that's pretty much been proven given Wentz's track record since.

"If they play their cards right" - Well they would have to clean house.  There is no reason to believe that the people that got them into this mess will get them out.

Believe me, I know, I just went through this with the NYG.

I don’t need to speculate. Wentz had an MVP type year and the team went 11-2 in his starts. If you’re going to assume that Foles would have done that over the course of the season you may as well assume Wentz would have won SB52 if he stayed healthy. And if my aunt had nuts she’d be my uncle. 

I repeat: No team is doomed to failure for five years. As a Giants fan it may seem that way. But even the Jags are a season or two away from a winning record if things break right for them.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't know much about Jamies Winston but I know that he was at the bottom of the league on negatively graded throws.  Comparing Jones to Winston is wrong, they are different QBs.  If anything the comparison of Winston to Eli is more accurate.  Jones has suffered from hesitation and poor pocket presence.  He had a much better season under Shurmer last season than Garrett.  Garrett is not a good OC.  Those Cowboy teams had great o-lines and lots of talent, something the Giants team does not have.  And Garrett was unable to scheme around the team.  He was unable to gameplan around what the offense can and can't do.  This is something that Judge has preached, that Graham has preached.  I would love to see Judge pick his OC in the same vane.

I'm not comparing their talents, I'm comparing their suckyness.  They both suck.  The sooner you and the Giants realize that, the sooner your team will get better.  Don't make the same mistake the Bucs did and hang on to a lost cause.

You clearly haven't watched Jones this season.  He's not the problem.  He' not awesome, but he's not terrible either.  Aaron Rodgers on this team would not have been much better.

:doh:

Who gives a chit? fock you people are a bunch of karens. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH they tanked!~!! WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

I wish the Patriots tanked every focking game this year. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

Giants gonna Giant.

Heh.

I dont know why you are obsessed with the Giants. Who cares about the Giants?  One this is for sure, the Eagle are F`d over paying a bunch of money to horrible athletes.  Thay cant cut their way out of the cap, it's going to be a trainwreck for quite a few years. 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Who gives a chit? fock you people are a bunch of karens. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH they tanked!~!! WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

I wish the Patriots tanked every focking game this year. 

It looked like they did 

Just now, Horseman said:

I dont know why you are obsessed with the Giants. Who cares about the Giants?  One this is for sure, the Eagle are F`d over paying a bunch of money to horrible athletes.  Thay cant cut their way out of the cap, it's going to be a trainwreck for quite a few years. 

It's called a rivalry.

For one I'm excited that this rivalry got more heated.  Can't wait until next season.

Just now, Horseman said:

I don’t hate the Giants. The only reason I’m talking about them is their coach and many fans are butt hurt that Philly tanked Week 17. 

There is no doubt the Eagles will be bad next season. Like 4-6 win bad.