Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

People are starting to get desperate.

https://gvid.tv/v/lg1beh

Restaurant owner blocks in health inspector who is issuing sitations. Goes off on the cops and says if he can't work neither should the health inspector.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

https://gvid.tv/v/lg1beh

Restaurant owner blocks in health inspector who is issuing sitations. Goes off on the cops and says if he can't work neither should the health inspector.

This is from like a week and a half ago, and was posted and discussed in the actual Covid thread already. 

It’s fine for the big chains and corporate places but people who invested their whole life into their place are getting screwed over and it sucks. A lot of take out places can still do well at least but bars and such that thrive on sit down service not as much.

Just now, Strike said:

This is from like a week and a half ago, and was posted and discussed in the actual Covid thread already. 

Well I missed it, because that's a really stupid place to post it.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Well I missed it, because that's a really stupid place to post it.

What?  We've been discussing all sorts of draconian government measures related to Covid in that thread.  Why wouldn't this one qualify?  :wacko:

1 minute ago, Strike said:

What?  We've been discussing all sorts of draconian government measures related to Covid in that thread.  Why wouldn't this one qualify?  :wacko:

This one is really good. If I don't check-in for a day that covid thread grows like 5 pages. 

Aint nobody got time to read all that.