BLS

Well, you all ridiculed me for buying guns and ammo for the last 10 years

And who's laughing now?

If you think ain't gonna pop off, you're not very smart.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BLS said:

And who's laughing now?

Right there with ya.  Not a ton, but about 4k rounds of 9mm, 500 rounds of .233, couple hundred 00 Buck, and a hodge podge of 357 Sig, 38 spec, 380, 45 ACP

6 minutes ago, BLS said:

And who's laughing now?

There will be blood. I can see some assassination attempts like when that left wing Bernie bro shot the congressman. I hope not, but I can see it. 

6 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I get all moist from your weapon talk. :wub:

I never figured you for a .  But here you are.

57 minutes ago, BLS said:

And who's laughing now?

I don't know if things are going to pop off or not. The bad guys have the education establishment, Big Tech, the media, the entertainment industry (sports and books and Hollywood), and now they've added the corporations and the government too. They have decent Americans in a cultural chockhold and are pissing on them constantly. The saving grace is that if things do pop off, it is that the good guys are the ones with the guns.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Go back to Poopakistan, you kitten-hating commie.

I never talked about your cats. And while I did run around Iraq in a tanker unit during the Gulf War, Poopakistan was many years after I got out.

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I don't know if things are going to pop off or not. The bad guys have the education establishment, Big Tech, the media, the entertainment industry (sports and books and Hollywood), and now they've added the corporations and the government too. They have decent Americans in a cultural chockhold and are pissing on them constantly. The saving grace is that if things do pop off, it is that the good guys are the ones with the guns.

They’ve got control of thousands of drones and millions of “vaccines.”  If you are lucky you might get to pick your own tattoo number before they turn you into soylent green. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BLS said:

And who's laughing now?

:bandana:

39 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

They’ve got control of thousands of drones and millions of “vaccines.”  If you are lucky you might get to pick your own tattoo number before they turn you into soylent green. 

The one very important thing you left out is control of the military.   Almost every military personnel I talk to is against them. 

I doubt seriously that anyone here purchased guns to defend themselves against the Proud Boys, Trump supporters or against the police. 

I don't know what's sadder, the fact that so many of you tools turned into civil war gun toting tough guys, or that Rusty turned into an America hating freedom hating cat loving pansy.

I miss the good ole days.

Voltaire, how's the Mrs?

46 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

The one very important thing you left out is control of the military.   Almost every military personnel I talk to is against them. 

That’s our best hope.  Too many deep state people above them though.  

So, do we have the guns and ammo so that we can protest the elections and overthrow the government or to protect us against someone trying to take our stuff? I know that I don't need 10,000 rounds to protect what I have here, so I should be okay. :dunno:

you're an idiot for betting 2k on drumpf. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

So, do we have the guns and ammo so that we can protest the elections and overthrow the government or to protect us against someone trying to take our stuff? I know that I don't need 10,000 rounds to protect what I have here, so I should be okay. :dunno:

For me it’s not because of some civil war.  It’s that ammo is about to get taxed like hell and uber expensive.

And we have learned you cannot count on police to protect you in certain parts of the country.  

Just now, KSB2424 said:

And we have learned you cannot count on police to protect you in certain parts of the country.  

you're white, you're safe from the po po

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

you're white, you're safe from the po po

I’m not worried about the Po Po.  It made me unnerved of how Democrat led mayors told the police to stand down though and crime is rising.

9 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Overthrow the government?   Nice way to say protect the constitution. 

10 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You’re  ok. For now. I’ll give you the heads up when it’s your turn. Don’t say anything though.  

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I’m not worried about the Po Po.  It made me unnerved of how Democrat led mayors told the police to stand down though and crime is rising.

Move to Canada. Next logical move

Your ammo will continue to collect dust since Obama beat McCain and then when he defeated Romney. Your guns and ammo sat idle when Trump won against Clinton and will continue to collect dust now that Trump and other Republicans have lost because the only violence that exists is in your minds or as a result your own foolish actions.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Your ammo will continue to collect dust since Obama beat McCain and then when he defeated Romney. Your guns and ammo sat idle when Trump won against Clinton and will continue to collect dust now that Trump and other Republicans have lost because the only violence that exists is in your minds or as a result your own foolish actions.

Oh. That stuff we saw all summer was just a television show? You know, the rioting and the looting? Peope being accosted while eating dinner? That was fake? Say that 7 year old girls name who was killed in Buckhead at Christmas time. 

7 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Overthrow the government?   Nice way to say protect the constitution. 

You say tomato, I say tomato. Or however that goes.

So, you have the ammo to take "back our country"? Just trying to make sure that I know what the plan is. :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

For me it’s not because of some civil war.  It’s that ammo is about to get taxed like hell and uber expensive.

So, it is an investment of sorts. By low, sell high. I hadn't really thought of that.

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re  ok. For now. I’ll give you the heads up when it’s your turn. Don’t say anything though.  

So, you are the grandpoobah or Grand Wizard of this thing? I knew that you were something special, but I guess I never really appreciated just how special you are. :headbanger: 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh. That stuff we saw all summer was just a television show? You know, the rioting and the looting? Peope being accosted while eating dinner? That was fake? Say that 7 year old girls name who was killed in Buckhead at Christmas time. 

You need 10 guns and 50k rounds of ammo to protect yourself from someone yelling at you while eating dinner?  What kind of scared pansy are you?

The people buying guns and ammo now are the same people that bought guns and ammo when Obama was elected.  And of course we saw how valuable it was then....

15 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You say tomato, I say tomato. Or however that goes.

So, you have the ammo to take "back our country"? Just trying to make sure that I know what the plan is. :thumbsup:

So, it is an investment of sorts. By low, sell high. I hadn't really thought of that.

So, you are the grandpoobah or Grand Wizard of this thing? I knew that you were something special, but I guess I never really appreciated just how special you are. :headbanger: 

Shhhh. I’ll look out for geeks. Just keep it down. 

15 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You need 10 guns and 50k rounds of ammo to protect yourself from someone yelling at you while eating dinner?  What kind of scared pansy are you?

I don’t.  But I understand why some people might want to buy a gun. December saw another increase in background checks for gun purchases. It’s happening. I’ll be fine. 

16 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

The people buying guns and ammo now are the same people that bought guns and ammo when Obama was elected.  And of course we saw how valuable it was then....

Not true. First time gun buyers are through the roof. Not some guy buying his tenth gun. New people. Been going on since the spring. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not true. First time gun buyers are through the roof. Not some guy buying his tenth gun. New people. Been going on since the spring. 

This is very true. I am considering getting a shotgun for the first time. A little home defense and my kids are now older. Just need to make sure the wife can’t get access. ;)

24 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Not me. I used to think I didn’t need one, that the government and police were enough to protect myself and family.  2020 taught me differently.  Some of it was watching my brother board up his downtown business last summer. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t.  But I understand why some people might want to buy a gun. December saw another increase in background checks for gun purchases. It’s happening. I’ll be fine. 

And like I said, same thing happened in 2008.  People get scared.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Scared?  :lol:

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I don’t think those people from 2008 got rid of their guns when Trump won. Now we have a whole new crop of gun owners who reacted to what they saw going on. Scared? I guess. But now they are scared and armed. And some of them are pissed. I don’t like it , don’t get me wrong, but it’s just a fact.