Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Why do some of you hate the Constitution and the United States?

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I read the transcripts, which are long. 

They went on and on. About two thirds of the way down, I saw the relevant quote that made them froth at the mouth and the media lied about it as usual and as I suspected. Trump went into great details about all the fraud and shenanigans they'd uncovered. 100K ballots with this problem, 50K with this problem, such and such many dead people. He basically told the worthless hack that if he cared about the integrity of the process and if he'd bother to get off his ass and look, he could easily find 11.8K illegal ballots and that's the context of the quote, not print up 11.8K ballots as it was implied he said.

See for yourself, I still have the tab open on the browser from the most trusted name in news (honk) (honk): 

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/03/politics/trump-brad-raffensperger-phone-call-transcript/index.html

You think a guy who trolls and lies like he does is gong to read that and come back and say, I got that wrong? Don’t cling to what he may have been at one time. He’s now just a troll, nothing more, who is so wrapped up in it he continually gets caught telling blatant lies.  Mock and ridicule him. He’s not worthy of your respect. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

The certifications are not valid if they weren't constitutionally legit. Which they weren't.  The legislators didn't change the voting rules,  the executive branch did in those states. Thats the point you guys are ignoring.  

Constitution ... its in there. So Pence can, under the constitution send them back to the legislators.  

Except that was tried in multiple courts and was soundly rejected. That is the point that you are obviously ignoring. I am going to go out on a limb and say that State and Federal judges (including those appointed by Trump) know more about the exact issue than you (and Trump) do. Of course, we can just wait and see what happens when Pence breaks Trump's heart and Trump turns on him like he does with everyone else. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I read the transcripts, which are long. 

They went on and on. About two thirds of the way down, I saw the relevant quote that made them froth at the mouth and the media lied about it as usual and as I suspected. Trump went into great details about all the fraud and shenanigans they'd uncovered. 100K ballots with this problem, 50K with this problem, such and such many dead people. He basically told the worthless hack that if he cared about the integrity of the process and if he'd bother to get off his ass and look, he could easily find well over 11.8K illegal ballots and that's the context of the quote, not print up 11.8K ballots as it was implied he said.

See for yourself, I still have the tab open on the browser from the most trusted name in news (honk) (honk): 

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/03/politics/trump-brad-raffensperger-phone-call-transcript/index.html

Crybaby schooled again

Imagine still thinking this is an ongoing election with outs and paths to victory. Sweet jeebus the delusion is strong. Pence can do nothing and will do nothing. 0 states will decertify, 0 states will flip their electoral college votes, 0 court cases won...1 Drobeski owned. :banana:

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think a guy who trolls and lies like he does is gong to read that and come back and say, I got that wrong? Don’t cling to what he may have been at one time. He’s now just a troll, nothing more, who is so wrapped up in it he continually gets caught telling blatant lies.  Mock and ridicule him. He’s not worthy of your respect. 

I agree. I don't think they will.

They never clicked on the speech of "good people on both sides" in Charlottesville even though i timestamped all the relevant parts where it's clear Trump is saying the 180 degree opposite of what the media says he is saying. What they do is they don't respond to my post, they just ignore it and repeat the talking points they heard from MSNBC and CNN like my post didn't exist and like the rest of us didn't watch the context of the speech.

Here, you have to dig, in a long transcript, plus you have to browse the thing to get context, they won't do it. I just really post these things for the rest of you guys to reassure everyone that we're not the mad ones in a fantasy world being lied to all the time, they are.

Who knows, maybe someday one of them will bother to look for themselves at the facts unfiltered and see that we're right and the media is wrong.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Imagine still thinking this is an ongoing election with outs and paths to victory. Sweet jeebus the delusion is strong. Pence can do nothing and will do nothing. 0 states will decertify, 0 states will flip their electoral college votes, 0 court cases won. 

I don't thing anyone expects the results to change. They do this because they respect the integrity of the process we use to have and to put on record the evidence that the media says doesn't exist.

Most won't look at the evidence, they just believe the MSM's lies but at least it's there.

11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't thing anyone expects the results to change. They do this because they respect the integrity of the process we use to have and to put on record the evidence that everyone says doesn't exist.

There’s zero respect for the process. It’s in fact a historic disrespect for the process like we’ve never seen before and likely will ever see.

Oh and your party would disown you for that first line. They absolutely expect it. You can pack your bags, you aren’t wanted on their side anymore for saying that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't thing anyone expects the results to change. They do this because they respect the integrity of the process we use to have and to put on record the evidence that the media says doesn't exist.

Most won't look at the evidence, they just believe the MSM's lies but at least it's there.

Do you think all of those people at the rally today are there just because they respect the integrity of the process?  I have a feeling that a large percentage of them actually believe they are going to get the results changed. 

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I agree. I don't think they will.

They never clicked on the speech of "good people on both sides" in Charlottesville even though i timestamped all the relevant parts where it's clear Trump is saying the 180 degree opposite of what the media says he is saying. What they do is they don't respond to my post, they just ignore it and repeat the talking points they heard from MSNBC and CNN like my post didn't exist and like the rest of us didn't watch the context of the speech.

Here, you have to dig, in a long transcript, plus you have to browse the thing to get context, they won't do it. I just really post these things for the rest of you guys to reassure everyone that we're not the mad ones in a fantasy world being lied to all the time, they are.

Who knows, maybe someday one of them will bother to look for themselves at the facts unfiltered and see that we're right and the media is wrong.

Except you’re missing the context where no court has agreed that there was illegal or fraudulent voting that occurred on the scale that Trump is saying. And Raffensperger tells him his information is wrong and that he is misinformed, over and over again. Yet he still asks him to find the votes. And after 3 recounts. 

Yep, all on the up and up.

• Confused 1

This "respect for the process" was absent when the Senate refused to hear more witnesses about Trumps' impeachable offense.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Do you think all of those people at the rally today are there just because they respect the integrity of the process?  I have a feeling that a large percentage of them actually believe they are going to get the results changed. 

I dunno. Being overseas, I don't have my pulse on the feelings of those that are there, just this forum. I'd have shown up if I were stateside but I seriously doubt that this will change anything. It's more an opportunity to vent, participate in the moment, and put the elites on notice that many of us are not sleeping are are aware of what went down.

2 minutes ago, t.j said:

This "respect for the process" was absent when the Senate refused to hear more witnesses about Trumps' impeachable offense.

I love how they wanted to impeach a guy for investigating a crime and replace him with the guy that commited the crime.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Voltaire said:

I love how they wanted to impeach a guy for investigating a crime and replace him with the guy that commited the crime.

That's obviously not what happened, but your snark is cute.

5 minutes ago, t.j said:

The overheard phone call wasn’t enough? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The overheard phone call wasn’t enough? 

Since you asked... no.

1 minute ago, t.j said:

That's obviously not what happened, but your snark is cute.

Do you know that Hunter Biden was making.... I forget the number now don't quote me.... 50K? 200K? per month to sit on the board of Burisma while it was being investigated for fraud at the time that his father got the guy investigating it fired, don't you? Maybe you don't. I don't know what the MSM pumps into your head.

Just now, t.j said:

The dozens of decisive losses in court haven't been enough?

For me it was. Well, it didn’t have to get to court for me to know. I understand the machine and how it works. Once he lost on election night it was over. And I said as much.  But there was fraud, and plenty of it. Ain’t changing things. 

11 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Except you’re missing the context where no court has agreed that there was illegal or fraudulent voting that occurred on the scale that Trump is saying. And Raffensperger tells him his information is wrong and that he is misinformed, over and over again. Yet he still asks him to find the votes. And after 3 recounts. 

No court has looked at the mounds and mounds of evidence,  so your point is very stupid. 

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I dunno. Being overseas, I don't have my pulse on the feelings of those that are there, just this forum. I'd have shown up if I were stateside but I seriously doubt that this will change anything. It's more an opportunity to vent, participate in the moment, and put the elites on notice that many of us are not sleeping are are aware of what went down.

You are aware of what the loser of the election said went down because he is mad he lost. He challenged it in courts as was his right to do so and lost. Any man with a shred of dignity and respect would end it there and accept defeat. 

11 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Actually, you're right and I did see that part. I just know he's full of sh*t. See, what's specifically succulent about Atlanta as opposed to Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee is that there is security camera footage of the ballot counters stuffing the machines with fake ballots after the election observers were kicked out of the room. Since he's denying.lying about that, what else is he lying about?

He's a never-Trumper holdover Bushtard that wants the president gone as much as the Democrats do.

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

No court has looked at the mounds and mounds of evidence,  so your point is very stupid. 

Tweets from bunkered up gun nuts showing wacky charts and graphs of when votes came in and what secret organization brought them in by the truckloads are not evidence, it’s sour grapes. I can show you video proof that Elvis is alive if I wanted to. If no courts looked at any of it, there’s a reason.

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

You are aware of what the loser of the election said went down because he is mad he lost. He challenged it in courts as was his right to do so and lost. Any man with a shred of dignity and respect would end it there and accept defeat. 

I agree in that I think after losing in court, he does lose any legitimacy to remain in office. That doesn't mean that he is/was wrong. He isn't/wasn't and people who paid attention know it.

7 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Tweets from bunkered up gun nuts showing wacky charts and graphs of when votes came in and what secret organization brought them in by the truckloads are not evidence, it’s sour grapes. I can show you video proof that Elvis is alive if I wanted to. If no courts looked at any of it, there’s a reason.

I suppose you never saw the video footage of Atlanta officials stuffing the machines with smuggled in ballots but some of us did. We also saw the cordoned off gates put up in Philadlephia and the windows in Detroit covered with cardboard. We listend to the sworn testimony. We saw direct sources. You, on the other hand likely didn't click any of the links and just got your BS spoonfed to you by CNN or MSNBC and the evidence hidden.

"Oh, nothing to see here in this totally fair and non-controversial election. Nothing at all."

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I suppose you never saw the video footage of Atlanta officials stuffing the machines with smuggled in ballots but some of us did. We also saw the cordoned off gates put up in Philadlephia and the windows in Detroit covered with cardboard. We listend to the sworn testimony. We saw direct sources. You, on the other hand likely didn't click any of the links and just got your BS spoonfed to you by CNN or MSNBC and the evidence hidden.

"Oh, nothing to see here in this totally fair and non-controversial election. Nothing at all."

So, if the MSM provides info, it is "fake news". If you see a video clip with commentary of what is happening on video, but then ignore the explanation from the Republican oversight folks as to what was actually happening, it is the "direct sources". You are in focking China and you don't talk to people in Georgia. You get whatever information you choose to read through your VPN. Sorry, but you aren't exactly the best person to tell us what "real news" is. 

14 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Actually, you're right and I did see that part. I just know he's full of sh*t. See, what's specifically succulent about Atlanta as opposed to Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee is that there is security camera footage of the ballot counters stuffing the machines with fake ballots after the election observers were kicked out of the room. Since he's denying.lying about that, what else is he lying about?

He's a never-Trumper holdover Bushtard that wants the president gone as much as the Democrats do.

I've seen video evidence of Nessie and Bigfoot.

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

So, if the MSM provides info, it is "fake news". If you see a video clip with commentary of what is happening on video, but then ignore the explanation from the Republican oversight folks as to what was actually happening, it is the "direct sources". You are in focking China and you don't talk to people in Georgia. You get whatever information you choose to read through your VPN. Sorry, but you aren't exactly the best person to tell us what "real news" is. 

And you accepted and defended every bullshit story the Patriots have come up with in their many, many cheating scandals.  Maybe you’re not exactly the best person for this either? 

• Like 1

My point was that "respect for the process" isn't what's motivating the Republicans here. What's motivating them is that they are beholden to Trump's fans, so if he says, "Jump to the conclusion that the election was rigged and has to be overturned!!" they said, "How high?!" To suggest that Americans critical of this farce hate the Constitution, let alone the United States also (I misread the title as "or" instead of "and" earlier), is pure partisan lunacy.

1 minute ago, t.j said:

My point was that "respect for the process" isn't what's motivating the Republicans here. What's motivating them is that they are beholden to Trump's fans, so if he says, "Jump to the conclusion that the election was rigged and has to be overturned!!" they said, "How high?!" 

Link?

31 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

It wasn’t even his right to challenge it in court because the challenges were totally frivolous—just like many courts said.

But that’s definitely the final point where he should’ve gracefully conceded and gone the fock away, we agree on that :cheers:

19 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Well said.

37 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Do you even know how this sounds? You’re talking about a state wide conspiracy.  

But you watched a bunch of videos from Bitchute and you know better. 🤣 Social media is chock full of misinformation. Twitter, YouTube, FaceBook, Parler, Bitchute, etc. It’s not reliable in any shape or form. There are several documentaries out about it if you’re interested.

The media may be biased but they still report facts. If you read from different sources and avoid opinion pieces you can get an accurate picture. But hating on all the media because they occasionally take a sound bite and run with it, is a dumb idea. They’ve been doing that since way before Trump. You only now seem to notice because Trump has a message that you’ve latched onto that you like and it’s clouding your perspective.

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

Do you even know how this sounds? You’re talking about a state wide conspiracy.  

But you watched a bunch of videos from Bitchute and you know better. 🤣 Social media is chock full 

The media may be biased but they still report facts. 

Wow

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Wow

Did you have a stroke, Drobs? 🤣

17 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

No I'm not.As a matter of fact, I have a hell of a time actually finding credible news sources and am fully aware of this. What I am talking about here though isn't that per se. It's direct raw footage and testimony from people that were there. Here's an example. This just is beyond words. Although this is a problem in Atlanta, Milwaukee, and Philadelphia especailly too, I am mostly concerned with Michigan obviously. as it's where I grew up and remains my home of record.:

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., delivered a stern warning to his congressional colleagues against attempting to overturn the 2020 election, saying democracy would enter a "death spiral" if Congress were to reject the counting of electoral votes.

“Nothing before us proves illegality anywhere near the massive scale that would have tipped the entire election," he said, referring to some President Donald Trump's unfounded claims of widespread voter fraud him. McConnell said Trump had spread "sweeping conspiracy theories" about the election.

Disputing President Donald Trump’s persistent, baseless claims, Attorney General William Barr declared Tuesday the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election.

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

27 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I've seen video evidence of Nessie and Bigfoot.

I don't doubt it, you clearly subscribe to fairy tales.

One person is trying to ruin the constitution.

I was never outspoken against Trump and I did not care before the election who won. But what he has tried to do after the election is borderline criminal. He is trying to upend the greatest democracy this world has ever seen.

Fock Trump.

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

One person is trying to ruin the constitution.

I was never outspoke against Trump and I did not care before the election who won. But what he has tried to do after the election is borderline criminal. He is trying to upend the greatest democracy this world has ever seen.

Fock Trump.

I'm all in for 4 more years of riots.