JustinCharge

protesters tear down barricades and storm US Capitol

Awesome, more riots.  Why can't people just behave themselves.  First the antifa, now the proud boys.  They should all be set on fire so non retards can live in peace.

• Like 2

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Awesome, more riots.  Why can't people just behave themselves.  First the antifa, now the proud boys.  They should all be set on fire so non retards can live in peace.

It isn't a riot, it is a peaceful protest...  Plus it was just fine for the left, so this should be fine as well...

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Awesome, more riots.  Why can't people just behave themselves.

as I've said a million times, its because trust has collapsed.

10 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

That’s doesn’t look like much. Maybe there’s more? 

As far as riots go, this looks mostly peaceful so far. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

As far as riots go, this looks mostly peaceful so far. 

They definitely aren't looting yet. Let's see if they try to take one of Mitch's door stops. 

Why do I get the feeling this is being juiced up a bit? I think it’s stupid and counter productive, but I don’t see bloodshed or fires arising from this. Hope I’m right. Looks like college kids taking over the deans office and having a sit in. But it only takes a few lunatics and I’m wrong. 

I had best get to some live streaming on Youtube.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Looks peaceful to me!  :thumbsup:

I haven't seen any footage yet, limitations of being overseas, I'll look into it soon. But I beleive you,  I'm sure it's mostly peaceful. 

22 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

as I've said a million times, its because trust has collapsed.

When tens of millions of people put their faith in a pathological liar, collapse of trust is inevitable.

Just now, t.j said:

When tens of millions of people put their faith in a pathological liar, collapse of trust is inevitable.

That's a spicy take on Barack Obama.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, t.j said:

“81” million people just did. “ I got arrested in South Africa trying to see Mandela”. 

28 minutes ago, posty said:

It isn't a riot, it is a peaceful protest...  Plus it was just fine for the left, so this should be fine as well...

No it wasn't fine for the left.  You idiots were crying everyday about it.  But now it's fine for you.

Bunch of hypocrites.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No it wasn't fine for the left.  You idiots were crying everyday about it.  But now it's fine for you.

Bunch of hypocrites.

If you ask me, I think it is inevitable that, if nothing is done about the rioting and looting in the summer, the right is eventually going to start doing the same. 

If someone gets punched in the face repeatedly and then they start punching back, its not being a hypocrite.  Its facing the reality that this is a physical confrontation.

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Bunch of hypocrites.

This.

2 wrongs do not make a right.

• Like 1

1.  Just dumb.  I hate over zealous idiots.

2.  Whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander amirite?

Bunch of hypocrites.

I dont think its fine.  It is playing the game.  Dems play the game much more brutally and they win.  

The right crazies charge DC in mid day like an American Revolution.  The left crazies wait until the cloak of darkness to attack their neighbors and communities.

It shouldnt be like this.  But it is.  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

If you ask me, I think it is inevitable that, if nothing is done about the rioting and looting in the summer, the right is eventually going to start doing the same. 

If someone gets punched in the face repeatedly and then they start punching back, its not being a hypocrite.  Its facing the reality that this is a physical confrontation.

The real hypocrisy is that a group allegedly in support of the constitution and state’s rights is angry about proper use of the constitution and state’s rights. 

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The people at the Capitol building today fighting cops were not punched in the face repeatedly.  They sat at home watching on twitter, calling these people savages.  And now they are doing the same thing.  It's not fighting back, it's engaging in the same destructive behavior that they have condemned for months.

They are all terrible people. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

This.

When you reach a point where the US Capitol is getting stormed, pointing fingers is meaningless.

The people at the Capitol building today fighting cops were not punched in the face repeatedly.  They sat at home watching on twitter, calling these people savages.  And now they are doing the same thing.  It's not fighting back, it's engaging in the same destructive behavior that they have condemned for months.

They are all terrible people. 

None of this matters anymore.  You are playing the blame game while the nation is tearing itself apart live on stream.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

When you reach a point where the US Capitol is getting stormed, pointing fingers is meaningless.

Lol, shocker. 

Just now, JustinCharge said:

The US capital is getting stormed because Trump brainwashed the dumbest 20% of his supporters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No it wasn't fine for the left.

That is not what the media said...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

None of this matters anymore.  You are playing the blame game while the nation is tearing itself apart live on stream.

Well what's your point?  That this is wrong?  Or you support this?

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Bunch of hypocrites.

Rioting worked, obviously. Why should people on the right be deprived of such an effective tool? Equal treatment under the law. You know, the thing. 

Just now, posty said:

That is not what the media said...

The media is sh!t and you know this, quite acting dumb.

You support this behavior because other people did the same thing.  You're a bad person.

5 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

This.

What does 290 wrongs and one wrong make?