JustinCharge

protesters tear down barricades and storm US Capitol

2 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

The US capital is getting stormed because Trump brainwashed the dumbest 20% of his supporters.

Holy fock.  How many people are there?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rioting worked, obviously. Why should people on the right be deprived of such an effective tool? Equal treatment under the law. You know, the thing. 

Rioting worked for what? 

So you're saying it's fine for these people to beat up cops and take over the capital building because a bunch of other people burned down cities this summer.  Seriously that's your point?

Don’t forget, it’s bad when libs protest over BLM stuff but it’s perfectly fine and even encouraged when these people do it over a frivolous case with no evidence.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What does 290 wrongs and one wrong make? 

It makes you a clown for defending this.

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Holy fock.  How many people are there?

Well, 20% of 70 million is 14 million.  

That's a helluv a riot.  

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

Don’t forget, it’s bad when libs protest over BLM stuff but it’s perfectly fine and even encouraged when these people do it over a frivolous case with no evidence.

There's lots of evidence.  You're a media believing hack/fool.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The members of congress better flee immediately or they WILL get lynched.

We wish.

Congress gets kidnapped
A driver was stuck in a traffic jam on the highway outside Washington, DC.
Nothing was moving.
Suddenly, a man knocks on the window. The driver rolls down the window and asks, "What's going on?"
"Terrorists have kidnapped the entire US Congress, and they're asking for a $100 million dollar ransom. Otherwise, they are going to douse them all in gasoline and set them on fire.
We are going from car to car, collecting donations."
"How much is everyone giving, on an average?" the driver asks.
The man replies, "about a gallon."

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

The media is sh!t and you know this, quite acting dumb.

You support this behavior because other people did the same thing.  You're a bad person.

I think it is stupid that both sides rioted at one time...  Glad to think you know me...

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Rioting worked for what? 

So you're saying it's fine for these people to beat up cops and take over the capital building because a bunch of other people burned down cities this summer.  Seriously that's your point?

Nope. I’m saying if the other side could do it and get away with it, what makes you think these freaks wont do the same thing? This is what happens when you condone political violence and term it mostly peaceful and the authorities don’t shut it down. I’m surprised you’re surprised. I’m not. 

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't see many people outright defending this.  

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Who’s defending it? I’m explaining it. It’s not surprising. I’ve been saying it since last spring. You didn’t see this coming when no one was held accountable all spring and summer? Don’t blame me for your naïveté. 

2 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

There's lots of evidence.  You're a media believing hack/fool.

Nope, 0 court cases won, sorry. There’s as much evidence for this as there is for me having a threesome with Playboy models. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Well, 20% of 70 million is 14 million.  

That's a helluv a riot.  

That was my initial thought, but maybe he's saying the dumbest supporters make up say 50,000 and 20% of them are storming the capitol.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. I’m saying if the other side could do it and get away with it, what makes you think these freaks wont do the same thing? This is what happens when you condone political violence and term it mostly peaceful and the authorities don’t shut it down. I’m surprised you’re surprised. I’m not. 

I'm not surprised that these idiots are rioting.  I'm surprised anyone is defending them, but I shouldn't be.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly.  I don't like to see it either and condone it as well, but those all surprised and now clutching their pearls are naive at best.  

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

Nope, 0 court cases won, sorry.

Judges are too stupid to understand statistics.

48 minutes ago, posty said:

Plus it was just fine for the left, so this should be fine as well...

Here is Posty saying it should be fine...

I'm a Trump supporter.  I don't support storming the capitol.  As HT said, it doesn't surprise me.  A precedence was set.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

My contention from day 1 is that not a single poster in the Geek Club would participate in a civil war.  The demographic that does is the poor and unemployed and the criminal element.  This group here will sit on the sidelines for the entire thing.  The usual fate of the group that doesn't fight is they get shot and killed by whichever side wins.  That is why my suggestion has always been get a focking passport and either leave the country or make plans to leave.  

Just now, Gepetto said:

Judges are too stupid to understand statistics.

Most were Republican judges, so maybe you have a point...

I'm not surprised that these idiots are rioting.  I'm surprised anyone is defending them, but I shouldn't be.

Link? 

I’ll say this is a more understandable riot than the BLM stuff which was just wanton destruction. These people at least believe they are on the right side.

Here is Posty saying it should be fine...

So?  Doesn't mean I think it is okay and support it...

And how many times did you Clownzo parrots contend that these alt-racist hate groups weren't dangerous?

Now they'vre telling people to shelter in their office as these goons storm the Capitol.

They should be repelled with gas and lethal force, if needed.

Yeah, but muh Antifa. :cry:

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rioting worked, obviously. Why should people on the right be deprived of such an effective tool? Equal treatment under the law. You know, the thing. 

HT said rioting works so these people should riot too.

Reports are the protesters have broken into the Capitol building.  They should shortly control the entire thing and arrest the entire House within the hour.

1 minute ago, posty said:

So?  Doesn't mean I think it is okay and support it...

So it should be fine but it's not OK? :wacko:

Reminds me of when Barstool/Portnoy stormed NFL headquarters for Deflate gate and got arrested

As a nihilist I support this riot, I like a good chit show and don’t care about either political side. 

10 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I see a whole lot of people talking out both sides of their mouths :lol:

So it should be fine but it's not OK? :wacko:

Since you are having a hard time keeping up, move on to something else...

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

My contention from day 1 is that not a single poster in the Geek Club would participate in a civil war.  The demographic that does is the poor and unemployed and the criminal element.  This group here will sit on the sidelines for the entire thing.  The usual fate of the group that doesn't fight is they get shot and killed by whichever side wins.  That is why my suggestion has always been get a focking passport and either leave the country or make plans to leave.  

Where are you?  If in the US, when are you leaving?

Just now, posty said:

Since you are having a hard time keeping up, move on to something else...

Well you could just state your opinion to clear things up.  Not holding my breath.

Will protests continue at least until Best Buy and Target finally get PS5 in stock? 

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

HT said rioting works so these people should riot too.

No, it’s the mindset they have adopted. I have said countless times I do not support political violence. I have countless times warned it was going to come from the other side.