JustinCharge

protesters tear down barricades and storm US Capitol

At least they had armed police in place and people got shot. Only wish more were shot, I note that no one was shot when leftists took control of the senate Hart building to intimidate lawmakers. Why can’t these  folks setup their own autonomous zone?  Because it’s focking stupid and illegal, it’s illegal regardless of the ho does it or why they do it 

30 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

If you're gonna organize a rally to stop the certification at the capital, you should expect something bad to happen.  It's on Trump and his supporters.  Sack up.

What they did is on them, sure. Not anything Trump haters did. 

Biden and Harris already with the divisive rhetoric.  “Two systems of justice on display”. “BLM was treated worse”. Here we go. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden and Harris already with the divisive rhetoric.  “Two systems of justice on display”. “BLM was treated worse”. Here we go. 

Look, these Trump supporters just needed a place to blow off steam. Worked for the Freddy Gray protesters in Baltimore. 

Maybe the DC Mayor can paint "TRUMP VOTES MATTER" on the street. 

Fock Biden. Seriously. Now he’s Mr. Toughguy on protesters and anarchy? “Don’t you dare call them protesters!” Where was all that outrage when cities were burning all summer? He immediately lost all credibility with me.

41 minutes ago, peenie said:

I think all people should be allowed to protest. I've never said the opposite. I'm only pointing out that when black people protest, PEACEFULLY, armed guards are out waiting. Yet, here for all to see, these protestors were able to infiltrate and tear up everything. Black protestors in a similar situation would be beat and shot and there is no way on the planet blacks would be able to scale walls and then the President say he loved them! It's backwards day! AND I pointed out that the black police woman who was defending herself since a white woman attacked her and you make excuses for the white woman!!

I don't care that they stormed the Capitol, I really don't. They didn't seem to want to hurt anyone. I'm just shocked that it happened cause there is no way they would've let black people get that far. No way. 

Compare and Contrast

This has nothing to do with black and white.  Stop playing the race card.  You think it's okay for a police officer to sucker punch a person ( a female) right in the face?  No, that's not how they are trained.  Looked like that woman was trying to see what was on her phone anyway.  

3 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Fock Biden. Seriously. Now he’s Mr. Toughguy on protesters and anarchy? “Don’t you dare call them protesters!” Where was all that outrage when cities were burning all summer? He immediately lost all credibility with me.

He had credibility with you?  

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden said he was going to heal and unify the country.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

BLM was not treated worse. 

Correct, further these idiots in DC did not get a single TV nor did they burn any CVS, I mean did they not pay proper attention over the summertime?

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

3/4 of blm protesters are white.   

Well, yes, it’s an organization dedicated to Marxism hiding behind a name intended to shield it, BLM has nothing to do with black lives 

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Yup. And they were treated just fine. One of them spit in a NYC cops face. She was back on the street in about an hour and a half. 

19 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

The local BLM FB group I belong to has one consistent poster. Posting articles about injustices to BIPOC (men, women, children)...articles preaching white privilege (which I do think is real to an extent)...you name it. She posts it. 

She's your average white lady. I see the posts and often wonder how the BIPOC folks on that page feel to see her "speak" for them. Kind of like Chelsea Handler saying she needed to remind 50 Cent (or whoever it was) that he's black....like he forgot. 

While I do believe in white privilege and I do think that BLM, I am not about to post all kinds of about it pretending to know what some of them have gone through. I just kind of feel like it's not my place.

25 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

:lol:

:huh:

In Portland

41 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Thus is ungood. 

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

The local BLM FB group I belong to has one consistent poster. Posting articles about injustices to BIPOC (men, women, children)...articles preaching white privilege (which I do think is real to an extent)...you name it. She posts it. 

She's your average white lady. I see the posts and often wonder how the BIPOC folks on that page feel to see her "speak" for them. Kind of like Chelsea Handler saying she needed to remind 50 Cent (or whoever it was) that he's black....like he forgot. 

CAN SIZE? 

38 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Biden said he was going to heal and unify the country.  :lol:

Yeah, he should have foreseen Trump exhorting morons to storm the capitol. " I'll be right there with you! " And then he takes his private motorcade back to his fat cave at the White House.

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Yeah, he should have foreseen Trump exhorting morons to storm the capitol. " I'll be right there with you! " And then he takes his private motorcade back to his fat cave at the White House.

What? He said "We're going to walk over to the capitol and cheer on our great congressmen and women..." 

He didn't say sh!t about storming the capitol. It was meant to be a show of support for those challenging the EC votes. He never said anything about breaking into the capitol building and sitting in Nancy Pelosi's office with your feet on her desk. 

Do you guys ever get tired of making sh!t up to fit your narrative? 

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

What? He said "We're going to walk over to the capitol and cheer on our great congressmen and women..." 

He didn't say sh!t about storming the capitol. It was meant to be a show of support for those challenging the EC votes. He never said anything about breaking into the capitol building and sitting in Nancy Pelosi's office with your feet on her desk. 

Do you guys ever get tired of making sh!t up to fit your narrative? 

Not Wiffle. He’s made up some real doozies. Did you ever read the burrito/bar brawl/  head trauma one? Wiffle was the hero.  

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not Wiffle. He’s made up some real doozies. Did you ever read the burrito/bar brawl/  head trauma one? Wiffle was the hero.  

First responder?

One of the actual, complete quotes:

And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

You can count the number of times that Trump said that he would be there with them. He didn't mean that metaphorically. And then he skipped off like a little B.

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

One of the actual, complete quotes:

And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

I see no mention of "storming the capitol."  :dunno:

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

You can count the number of times that Trump said that he would be there with them. He didn't mean that metaphorically. And then he skipped off like a little B.

Why don't Presidents fight the war? 

Why do they always send the poor? 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

First responder?

He didn’t go that far. But he is the hero of the day. And so touched by it all. He’s a great person.  

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

Why don't Presidents fight the war? 

Why do they always send the poor? 

Bone Spurs?

Just now, supermike80 said:

And Detroit

Go figure

And Sacramento/surrounding areas. 

You know...these blue states. 

Just now, wiffleball said:

Bone Spurs?

Asthma? 

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I see no mention of "storming the capitol."  :dunno:

Of course he always keeps plausible deniability in play for his apologists.

Dec. 18: "Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"

He didn't plan the exact actions. He planted the seed, his minions took it from there, and then he egged them on at his nearby rally on the day of. Not to mention the weeks of baseless accusations that the election was being taken from "them".

Then after it had been going on for hours, when he finally told them to "go home in peace", rather than being critical of them at all he said, "We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We love you, you're very special," i.e. encouragement for the next one. He loved it.

He gave false hope. That’s the big issue here. 

I love how the bored lefties vacillate between "Trump is a complete idiot who can't form a coherent sentence." To "Trump is a mastermind at subliminal messaging. He can say one thing and his supporters know he means something completely different." 

Mostly peaceful protest.

Hey look, it’s all teh same rubbas arguing about all teh same here in this lightly trafficked low rent dumpsta- When we storm in’ teh gates of FBG? :banana:
Oh and you were right back in ‘09 RLLD, the Dynasty is ova’. 

10 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

You mean the president?

Yes 

2 minutes ago, TD Ryan2 said:

Hey look, it’s all teh same rubbas arguing about all teh same here in this lightly trafficked low rent dumpsta- When we storm in’ teh gates of FBG? :banana:
Oh and you were right back in ‘09 RLLD, the Dynasty is ova’. 

RP is back I see. 

• Haha 1